Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Make at home Pleo clothes!!!  (Read 15543 times)

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
  • Pleo(s): Stephan (Ugobe) and Tron (RB)
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
Re: Make at home Pleo clothes!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2012, 11:38:47 PM »

I love the creativity!  ;D I like the first one with the brown scarf and matching belt the best, also the blue one that goes all the way up the neck is very nice.
 :moose:
He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot

You know where steel wool comes from? Robot Sheep!

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2012, 11:50:55 PM »

Thanks, so glad you like the ideas I have Lunamione7. When you don't have a lot of money and like to make things, then these are the kinds of things that happen. You would be surprised at some of the other odd things I have done, but Pleos are such willing models. LOL :D           This encourages me to make more, I am still planning on the step by step video instructions for you Talon so you can make one of these very simply. In fact I think I will send you one that you can make by following the instructions then you can post the photos.  Glad you have not thought me totally crazy so far.  (: :goofy: :dino-chase:

RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
  • Pleo(s): Stephan (Ugobe) and Tron (RB)
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2012, 12:06:57 AM »

I look forward to seeing the video too! :)

I have some old socks and I think maybe even some rags I will have to dig out. I might try something with those. I am still missing a vital material though.... Stephan! He's not here yet. :-[
He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot

You know where steel wool comes from? Robot Sheep!

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2012, 12:11:16 AM »

Stephan will get there soon enough and then be a well dressed Pleo. Would you like to see some sock creations you can make for Pleo? I also have some other great ideas and you may laugh at some. I used a baby hat for one. very soft and easy to work with, but I  did cut a hole with that one. LOl. Have you guessed what the material was with the one you said you liked that was brown and white, actually the color is lilac and white I think...with the scarf tied around it's head like a scarf, and belt in the middle. Which number picture was it of the last group, then I will know for sure which one you are talking about? Let me know and I will tell you another cool trick.              RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal