Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Curious about pleo's arrival...  (Read 1404 times)

txbungeejumpa

• Leaving the nest
  • Male
Curious about pleo's arrival...
« on: August 09, 2011, 09:19:07 AM »

I just ordered a cute little pleo on Monday and I am just curious as to how long it takes for Pleoworld to process and ship the order. I ordered and selected 3 day delivery, but still have not recieved the shipping email w/ a tracking number.  Im just really excited and want to know how long I can expect it to take before my little guy arrives. Any answers would be much appreciated!!! Thanks!

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Curious about pleo's arrival...
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 10:31:16 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forums! I'm not sure my case is typical of all cases but I ordered my RB on March eighth at five thirty and recieved shipping confirmation about an hour later. I used the standard shipping and she arrived on March fifteenth. I'm hoping everything works out for you and you get to enjoy your pleo! I love all four of mine. Lol!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 06:00:03 PM »

I'm sure the Pleo stork will be taking off soon :) Welcome to the forums :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 08:05:00 PM »

Hi and welcome to the wonderful world of Pleos, Pleos, Pleos and MOre Pleos! everyone here understands how it is to anticipate the arrival of your first Pleo, Actually each pleo after that, ( Unless you have a only child) is just about as exciting! :D Well I live in the Golden State, extreme northwest and Pleoworld ships from Nevada. I allso chose 3 day select, by UPS, and that is exactlly how long Pleo Rb took to get to me, 3 days. I would count three days from the time they send you an email confirming that Pleo was shipped. For example , if Pleo goes out on Thursday, August 11th, then you should get your Pleo by Tuesday, August 16th, since UPS does not deliver on Weekends, I do think Pleoworld uses Fed Ex if my memory serves me, but they allso only work on weekdays. so Pleo would fly out to your state and then be land carried to your town, You may even get your Pleo on MOnday depending on what state you live in, and if it is  bigger metro area or smaller. For example, the Pleo I got was flown from Nevada to SF airport which was one day, then on Fed Ex truck for two days journey to my town, If I had lived in San Francisco, then more than likely it would have only taken two days, one day to fly to SF and the second day to deliver on truck within the city or nearby communities.

Either way, very shortly you will be a Pleo parent and the fun really begins, Congratulations! Have you considered any names yet, and are you wanting a boy or a girl, or want to be surprised!? I know you are going to be full of questions, so now is the time to start asking us all those magic questions you have been wondering about, such as do they get up and raid the refrigerator after midnite, do they really know what you are thinking, and many other interesting tidbits of information! ;) Don't forget to post photos and video when your baby arrives!
                                                                                 RedwoodsMama and her "pleo Township in the Redwoods" ;)
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

txbungeejumpa

• Leaving the nest
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 09:04:32 PM »

Thanks for the info everybody.Im in TX so it's not to far.  Still waiting for a confirmation email, but did get to the "thanks for your order" page on pleoworld, so im assuming it went through. Just waiting for the shipping confirmation email, may need a day or 2 to process. Im very excited about getting my pleo!! I've been wanting one since the first ugobe pleos were announced, and finally have enough saved to get one!! I really want to be surprised by if it's a boy or a girl, and as for names im sure one will come in the moment as I get to know my pleo's personality!! "land before time' was one of my fav movies as a kid and pleo kind of reminds me of "little foot" so maybe Lil for short?? LOL And I will post up lots of pics of my little one when he/she arrives, and Im sure I will have lots of questions!! LOL Everyone on here seems like great pleo owners and I look forward to introducing mine!!! Thanks again everyone!!  :D

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 09:32:45 PM »

RB arrivals are extra exciting because you won't know what they look like until you open that box! Then there is the eye colour :O Don't forget to read our Pleo RB FAQ for lots of information http://bobthepleo.com/forums/index.php?topic=2315.0

Jett

• Pleo explorer
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Ozzy and Dopey
    • none
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Kermit
    • Peppermint_Patty
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2011, 10:06:08 PM »

You mean you don't even know the eye color? That's so cool!    I have the older Ugobe version and will one day get the rb :) Good luck with the new arrival!! :)

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2011, 01:15:28 AM »

Yup the eyes could be any shade of purple, blue, brown, green or amber (I'm sure I missed some colours too) every RB is different :)

barrettgazzy

• Apprentice pleo master
  • 00 Male
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2011, 10:03:14 AM »

would love to buy a RB myself now and see what colour i get  :) but can not at this time because UK is not showing up on the Innvo order page  ???
2 ugobe Pleo's
1 Aibo 210 supercore
1 Aibo 220  :-)

choice79

• Member of the herd
  • Female
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2011, 10:42:47 AM »

Not now.

They told me:

Thank you for your interest in PLEO rb.
Please be informed that our distributor in Europe will start her marketing and promotional activities very soon. Please pay attention on this.

Best regards,

Innvo Labs

This was last week. So have a little Patience.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal