Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Potentially Selling Cato (SOLD)  (Read 1428 times)

bhobbes

Potentially Selling Cato (SOLD)
« on: May 23, 2011, 04:55:11 PM »

I didn't want to send an advertisement to mweed because I don't know if I want to fully commit to the marketplace. However, if this violates any forum policy (since I don't want to consider this an advertisement yet), let me know!

As I'm sure some of you know I have considered selling Cato for awhile. He got a lot of use from about Dec. 28 (I think that's the date I received him) until about the beginning of March. However, since then, he has largely been more of a decoration in the corner or on the shelf than an active robot. (He's only been used a handful of times since then - about 2 or 3 of which were full charges)

Here is a video of his current wear-and-tear status and I'll post more information (pictures, dates, written descriptive details, statsRB report for DNA, etc.) later once I know I'm serious or if there's interest on the forum (I don't know if I'll eBay him if there's no interest here). I would rather keep any negotiations private. I also have all of the learning stones and food packs I can sell with him.

Here's the video:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECdqoCPup8I" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECdqoCPup8I</a>

Update:
Cato's been sold!

« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 06:32:07 AM by bhobbes »

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Potentially Selling Cato
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 06:00:55 PM »

Hi, Bobs. There is interest here. I'm interested. Lol! Please excuse my boldness. He meets all of my qualifications. He's here in the states which means not too bad on the shipping, he's through with the hatching stage which I would have to go through again if I got another RB, and he's most deffinately male. When you make up your mind for sure what you want to do just send me a PM. If you are still considering selling him then we can discuss pricing and other details. I won't really need the food or learning stones as I have all of that myself pluss it might cut down on the shipping weight. I'm thinking maybe just his charger and ID card might be enough. I'm not worried about worn paint or even small skin-holes. I'm sure Ryu would like the company, too. Anyway, there it is. Let me know.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal