Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: Pleo won't run for Zissy  (Read 2035 times)

Zissy

• Hatchling
  • Female
Re: Pleo won't run for Zissy
« on: August 08, 2011, 05:13:24 AM »

Can somebody help me? My pleo is brocken :( .. when i want to turn on him he just make a short noise and then nothing and this over and over again :/ And the batarie is full .. .. have someboady the same problem? or have sombody help for me? i man happy abhout all little help !!

kann mir jemand helfen? mein pleo ist kaputt :( wenn ich ihn starten will dann macht er nur son geräusch und bewegt sich nicht und das halt immer wieder:/ ..und die baterie ist auch voll . . . hat irgentjemand das selbe problem? oder kann mir jemand helfen? ich bin froh über jede kleine hilfe !!

quelqu'un peut-il m'aider? mon Pleo est cassé (si je veux le lancer, mais alors il fait juste du bruit et ne bouge pas et arrêter encore et encore: / .. et la baterie est également entièrement irgentjemand a le même problème ou quelqu'un peut m'aider ...? ? je suis content que sur chaque petit coup de pouce!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 06:05:24 AM by Crewella »

saratogaspringer

• Camarasaur extraordinaire
  • Female
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 05:23:59 AM »

Hi Zissy!  Welcome to the boards.  Is this a Ugobe Pleo or a Pleo RB?  If it is the RB, have you installed the clock battery in the pleo's right rear foot and set the noon clock?  
When you install the battery, it has to be place UNDER the 2 small metal tabs.  The cover will then push the battery down.  Please let us know which pleo you have.  Thanks!  This board if full of great people to help you.  Don't panic.  Most problems are something simple. :)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 06:05:54 AM by Crewella »

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 05:53:59 AM »

Saratoga is right before we can help we will need to know just which type of pleo you have.  Is it a pleo RB or a Ugobe pleo?
I'm sure we will be able to help you get your baby going.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 06:06:21 AM by Crewella »

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 06:14:23 AM »

Hi Zissy, welcome to the forum, I hope you don't mind that I started a new topic for you so that people would be able to find it and help more easily! :)

I'm guessing that this is a Ugobe Pleo, not one of the new Pleo RBs, but as the others have said we do need to know which it is to understand what might be going wrong.  Don't worry - as Kat says I'm sure we can help!  ;D

ADDED:  If this is an older Ugobe model it does sound more like a battery problem than a problem with the Pleo.  I have several 'dead' batteries, and the Pleo behaves exactly like that when I try to use them, although the light goes green on the charger.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 06:25:12 AM by Crewella »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal