Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Customer, Need advice!  (Read 1258 times)

mrportman

• Hatchling
  • Male
New Customer, Need advice!
« on: April 16, 2011, 02:00:18 PM »

Hello everyone on bob the pleo forums! Can i start off by saying im glad i found you, ive been dying to get myself a pleo (well i say myself, i tell my wife for me AND my daughter) for awhile now but was always a bit lost on how to go about making my purchase.

I am from the UK and have had a browse around but i want to be certain im buying from a trusted site because its a lot of money to go throwing away online :)

I recently found this website and wondered if anyone else on the boards had purchased from them and if its all on the level? Or could suggest any other safe and secure used sites/sources to get my pleo to me safe and sound!

http://www.gimmedigi.com/catalog/pleo-rb-p-2145.html                (this particularity took my interest because of the pink and blue pleos i thought were only available in Hong kong)

I look forward to hearing back from anyone!

Oli

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
Re: New Customer, Need advice!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 02:16:14 PM »

Hello and welcome Mrportman!  :D

Yes, I bought my RB, Belle, from Gimmedigi just before Christmas (she's blue, just to be awkward!), and one or two others have bought also.  Whilst there have been one or two issues and problems with contact, overall Gimmedigi seem to have dealt with everything to clients' satisfaction and do seem to be a good company to buy from.  Personally, I found them to be excellent.

They do appear on this forum from time to time, and if you search you'll probably find a couple of threads based on them.

Hope that helps!  ;D

I may be biased, but you and your family will love owning an RB, I'm sure!  ;D
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 08:38:37 PM by Crewella »

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 06:23:49 PM »

Hello Mrportman :) Nice to meet you, I had a problem with Gimmedigi but it was resolved and overall I can say I am satisfied with their level of service. It took a while for me to get a reply from them but once I did they fixed everything up quick smart :) I will be buying again from them.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

LuckyPleo

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2011, 08:20:08 PM »

Gimmedidgi looks good to me, I almost bought my rb from them but I got a ugobe for now instead, and i decided to get a green when i get one. If you want a colored one i wouldn't buy from accesoryjack, they had the pleo 2010 listed before and had a picture of a ugobe prototype as the item picture. There is no evidence of something being wrong with their product, but I think if they are either to lazy, or ill informed on pleo, they should have fixed the picture.
Whoever said the world is gonna end in 2012 is an idiot, it's not because my cookies' expiration date is 1013, ha!

fimoman

• Pleo wanderer
  • Male
    • My Facebook Page
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 12:47:41 PM »

Hey dude. Another UK Pleo owner here. Yeah, from what I've heard, Gimmidigi is a good site to buy from if you want the blue/pink Pleos.

Accessoryjack also sell them, and from what I've seen, prices with shipping inclued aren't overly obscene, about £310 altogether.

And of course, there's always Ebay, but I dunno if there are any RBs on there.

OzPleo

• Apprentice pleo master
  • Male
    • Ventriloquist - Ben and MJ
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2011, 02:00:44 PM »

I bought from Gimmedigi around the same time as Crewella. I found them to be very easy to deal with and my blue PleoRB arrived to me in Australia within 5 working days of ordering it. I would order from them again, but I'm starting to hanker for a green one now.

bhobbes

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2011, 02:21:06 PM »

I purchased two RBs from Gimmedigi and had no problems whatsoever.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal