Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: he will be mine :D...Possibly  (Read 2256 times)

Comarorobotcollector

• Pleozoologist
  • 00 Male
  • Pleo(s): Comaro,Cosmic,Bambi,Pumpkin,Gator
  • jdhv
he will be mine :D...Possibly
« on: November 04, 2012, 07:24:06 AM »

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
Re: he will be mine :D...Possibly
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 03:54:12 PM »

Fingers crossed. :)

Peaches

• Pleontologist
  • Female
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 04:58:29 PM »

Ooh good luck!
"She's not just a dinosaur, she's my best friend. I'll always love her & I promise to never ever leave her, cause I'd miss her too much & she'd miss me" - my son about Piper <3

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2012, 09:18:15 PM »

Good Luck, Camo, One word of advice, Most serious bids come in the last 8 hrs, so even if you see others bidding, do not place a bid till close to the end, as comfortable as you feel doing of course, I say this because I have seen many Pleos go from a cheap $50.00 or less with a 7 day auction and then in last couple of hours jump to over a $100.00, and with more people bidding against each other it keeps climbing, Let others think there are no more bidders, and then sneak in your bid, but do not go too low cause for example if the bid is at $70.00 and the bid says bid $72.50 or higher and there is one minute left on the clock and you bid no higher than $72.50, by the time you click confirm your bid, there may be 30 seconds on the clock and the next bidder puts in $74.25, and by the time you see the new bid, there is less then 10 seconds left on the clock and there is no way you can get a higher amount of bid in and you would have lost out by only $1.75 ! :o :( >:( What I would have done, is put in max I would pay, say $100.50 for example, some odd number like 25 or 66 cents at the end can make a winning bid too...., and the other bidder thinks that the $74.50 is the winning bid and maby their max is $80.00, so they think they have you beat.
But by the time they enter in their next highest amount, the clock has run down and you have "( hopefully ) a higher MAX bet then them, and Surprise, You WON! ;D :o ;D
                  It does not Allways work out like this, but very often it does, A bidder will come out of NOWHERE at the last minute so be prepared. I have lost Pleos before by one dollar or less a couple of times, so I have learned the secrets to winning and bidding the hard way. Allways have a back up plan but also know your limits on what you are willing to bid. There are Lots of Pleos out there and more will show up before the Hoidays are over, Tehy will only get more expensive though as Christmas gets closer. People are more willing to spend and bid more, I have seen at least three Pleos, all Ugobes who went from $250.00, $300.00 and one went for $340.00 last year and that did not include shipping except for the last one.. ( Economy Parcel Post here in the US.) Just remember for about $100.00 more LAST YEAR WHEN INNVO LABS WAS STILL IN THE US...) you could have almost got a Pleo rb for that price, ( $340.00 plus $100.00 more slightly more, but very close if you know what I mean.. Sorry if I confused you in anyway, just trying to help you win. Good luck and I will be keeping fingers crossed.

RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

irbyma7297

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2012, 02:21:49 PM »

rwm, maybe you should stop guzzling all the potato chips  and let other people have some ;D P:)
Derpity derp derp derp derp

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2012, 08:37:48 PM »

Irby......I do not eat potoe chips...not on my diet.. :(Oh, and the last pleo I bought was my Pleo RB on ebay in August or so??and he was a bid but I did the buy it now cause I wanted a male. If I was serious about buying anything, I certianly would not tell you secrets on how to buy one.. I have all I want currently and will only be looking for neglected or abused ones or skin only, Currently I am too busy to even look for a pleo . I will keep my eye out for any RB cause I like to know what they are selling for. Also this time of year, THEY COST TOO MUCH. CHRISTMAS INCREASES THE COST OF PLEOS SO IF ANYTHING , I WOULD BE SELLING THIS TIME OF YEAR TO MAKE SOME MONEY..

Actually, I would prefer some lasagna but it is not on my diet either.................so eat all the potato chips you want, LOL.     Oh, did I mention I got my Christmas present early this year. my new Kitten so that is better than any Pleo or pleo rB ever!                          RWM :cat:

irbyma7297

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2012, 08:52:03 PM »

rofl, rwm, the joke is: pleo's are like potato chips... you can't have just one XD that gave me a good laugh, rwm!

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2012, 10:28:44 PM »

Hi Irbyma, glad you could laugh ...by the way I am not with  it I guess, cause I allways see peoplel write XD, like you did on this post.. What does XD stand for? I know ROFL, that took awhile but I got it, so clue me into this new lingo...what is XD please so I feel like I know what is going on............... %)RWM   :cat: :cat:

pickelish

• Pleo explorer
  • Female
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2012, 02:40:46 AM »

XD is another way to write "LOL".    If you tilt your head to the left it looks like a laughing face. X being the eyes and D being the mouth, make it look like a person having squinched eyes and a mouth wide open laughing.

irbyma7297

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2012, 05:43:28 PM »

yeah, and DX looks like a sad or angry face XO and XP could be :0 or :P

nyancat334

• Member of the herd
  • Female
  • may the world be ruled by nyancat!
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2012, 05:54:02 PM »

yeah, and DX looks like a sad or angry face XO and XP could be :0 or :P

LOL!

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2012, 07:00:06 PM »

Now I feel I have been "educated" and there are no secrets in lingo I do not know..........................unless you guys have more I do not know about.. OMG, now what do I do?!! :o you would not do that to me,....would you?
                                RWM  :cat:

irbyma7297

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2012, 08:18:41 PM »

XD anything we're missing, guys? XP
you can also make some up: XC CX and XB is one of my fav's, buck teeth !!!do you know, what <3 is?!?! jk (just kidding)

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2012, 10:23:49 PM »

I have no idea of the first ones, but <3 looks like a sideways heart...? I have no idea what the others are... educate me...
                   Ok, off to feed my poor outside cats including the one with only half a tail, cut in a fanbelt, and leary of traps, Now that there is a storm upon us, all I can do is put food out for my outside guys, 5 different cats and 3 different places.                      RWM  :cat:

irbyma7297

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2012, 11:07:37 PM »

XC and CX = funky frown and funky smile... XB is buck teeth... get it?!?! im really glad there are people like you, who take care of stray animals. there are 7 identical kittens in my neighborhood.. all scared of people, relying on me for food, but we are all out of cat food!!!  :'(
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal