Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Idog,Icat,Ifish.. Even IPenguins!!  (Read 1668 times)

PleoChatterbox

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • Female
Idog,Icat,Ifish.. Even IPenguins!!
« on: December 14, 2011, 02:33:27 AM »

When i was young, i was crazy about some little toys named ''Idogs''. They came in dif colours, and i had pink! If you placed them near music, a mic inside of them would pick up the beat and it would move it's head, and jiggle it's ears to the beat  :D This was called ''Feeding'' Idog. IDogs personality was based on the type of music you fed him. Rock would be most likely to make him/her all punk like, Classical i would guess would make him/her very calm, and loving. If you didn't feed Idog a lot, he/she would be sad and not very active. If you pushed his tail this was a way of telling him off. Then it came into the company making Icats. Icats had feel feature, they could play a game where u had to copy the colours on it's face as they lit up. It would show u what to copy, then leave u to try and touch where those lights are. My Icats mic was sadly bad and only heard loud noises. Then the time of IPenguin came... Though it basicly did the same as Idog apart from the fact it moved on it feet, waddling about! Ifish was the  third last, it can move 360 degrees and spins around, it has a light and dark sensor and is the most dif form the rest. It doesn't have a personality and really is just for calming people. It plays classical music and can play only one game, which is playing a bubbling sound when hear 4 sounds. The second last was Iturtle. The shell boppin pal! It expressed emotoins in music and beatted it foot and shell to the beat!"I turle was swimming in the waves of msuic! Then the very last, and the company was coming back to it's first creation, This was Idog Ampted!! Idog Ampted move it's head, and ears, it taps it's foot to the beat and waged it's tail! They had a louder speaker, they played more music when expressing it's emotions. It had a light and dark sensor and many patteterns! It was my fav toy when i was little! ;)

bonus41

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
Re: Idog,Icat,Ifish.. Even IPenguins!!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 08:31:58 AM »

i have the original idog and idog ampted they both broke :/

PleoChatterbox

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • Female
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 08:35:16 AM »

What happened to it???

bonus41

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 08:43:05 AM »

my original will just keep making the start up noise and will not turn off unless i take the batterys out and my idog Ampted has a broken head it will get stuck and not move?

PleoChatterbox

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • Female
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2011, 09:14:21 AM »

For your original Idog, i don't know what u could do

For ur idog ampted u could always try opening it up and puttig the things bak in place, it sounds like the gears may be a bit jammed

PleoChatterbox

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • Female
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2011, 09:36:55 AM »

Accually, for Idog Ampted it coud even be u pressed the buttons that set him to non move mode if u don't wanna hear those gears. Is it only his head?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal