Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Has anyone received shipping notice from PleoWorld yet?  (Read 4316 times)

twoNZpleos

• Outstanding in the herd
  • Female
Re: Has anyone received shipping notice from PleoWorld yet?
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2010, 05:04:45 PM »

@ Kat - Same thing happened with the originals .. I know it's a different company now but I wouldn't worry as I'm sure they're just focusing on getting the Pleo's out and will send the extra acessories in the new year (I'm waiting on a battery/food/stones myself) ..

As for being put off by skin issues, well mine arrived with a few but in all honesty I'd totally pay the money and order her all over again!

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Has anyone received shipping notice from PleoWorld yet?
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2010, 05:21:05 PM »

The accessories are listed but just not the batteries so at the very least I will definitely receive lots of new toys for my pleos to play with and eat and learn so there will be many more fun things to share with you all when he arrives.  I'm sure the batteries will get to me in the end so no worries there.  I'm so happy to have my shipping info. :)  Especially as they originally said January for shipping.  Anything sooner than that is just wonderful. :)
Kermy can't wait to meet her new boyfriend. :D :D :D :D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal