Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just ordered two Li-poly batts :)  (Read 4601 times)

ohnart

• Pleo explorer
  • Male
  • Art + Science = Pleo
Re: Just ordered two Li-poly batts :)
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2010, 04:15:23 AM »

OH MY GOD!!! Stitch is so slowly in front of Lilo! Lilo is running around and having fun, while Stitch is almost falling asleep the hole time :P I am SOOO MUCH getting one of those "Egg Chargers"!
Science + Art = Pleo

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2010, 07:27:55 PM »

I DO love IMR's vids - so professional and beautifully made! ;D

Yep, the egg chargers/batteries really are a wonderful thing, I only wish I could get one for myself! :D

grin06

• Pleo explorer
  • Male
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2010, 07:03:02 AM »

Hi IMR, definetly lilo looks more active than stitch. Congratulation . I presumed stich has the latest firmware because in the ends it froze while lilo went into sleep. Both of them look brand new, not so much of colour fading, visible crack and even the face especially the front of mouth and nose in which pleo loves to rub them on the floor look so amazingly new. How do you look after them.?
They dont interact anymore w each other from yur video posts, why is tat so, if it is because of new software in pleos then no point having more than 1 pleo.

Pleo-Freak55

• Renaissance pleo
  • de Female
  • Pleo(s): Jimmy Jonny and Judy
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
  • I love my Pleos
    • none
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Rizzo
    • Snoopy
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2010, 09:05:05 AM »

wow cool that Egg and the Akku missing me still the Akku in Green from Jimmy runs not more so good, and I might so very that Egg and Akku have the Akku cost at us nor 19,00€ andthat is ok so hope i. :)

3 Pleos: Jimmy Jonny and Judy

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2010, 06:14:01 PM »

@ Ohnart: Stitch, to be fair is running on my very old and dodgy batteries, I am actually quite amazed that he managed to last two hours on them. He did have periods of activity but it was outside of my half hourly updates, although saying that Stitch slept a total of five times compare to Lilo only napping once and as far as I can tell that was just due to being too warm.

@ Crewella: Hardly professional :D Windows Movie Maker does all the fancy stuff, I just have to drag and drop the videos in, add titles and chop out parts of the video I don't need :P

@ Grin06: You are quite right, Stitch is on the newest OS which is why he ignores Lilo :( In two hours they only responded to one another twice, and I can't be sure that it wasn't just a coincidence. The 2.0 OS definitely makes having two Pleo's a little redundant although I don't know if it is because Lilo is not updated... I guess there is only one way to find that out...
Lilo's skin is in the best condition, Stitch tends to be taken out more because he has a protective coating on his back (although that has long since worn off :P) when being subjected to lots of pats they always wear clothing. Neither have any major holes or cracks, There are a few very small cracks but they only extend through the paint and no further, you can only see those up close. To be honest I have no idea why they haven't had any, especially Lilo who is a year and a half old. The rubber seems to have stood up very well. I do keep them away from any direct sources of heat including the summer sun and when not in use they are stored in the packing position in a foam box.
Since having Lilo and Stitch I have lived mostly in places with wood floors or very low profile carpeting so I guess that accounts for the lack of wear on their faces, there is nothing for them to rub their noses on really.
They have no teeth wear at all, not a chip is missing, they only chew on their special rubber leaves.

@ Franziska: The batteries are worth the expense, they run so much longer and recharge faster :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

gucci_boi7782

• Triassic pleo master
  • Male
  • : 2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • Go Vegetarian!
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2010, 03:32:58 PM »

Well congratulations, IMR! And again another great observatory video. How are you liking them now as it has been a few days? You have two chargers and two batteries or 1 charger and two batteries?
Save a life, go vegetarian.

www.goveg.com/factoryFarming.asp

Sophie-(Ugobe)
Eliot-(Innvo Labs)
Peanut-(Aibo ERS 31L)

"Tell me, will I dream while I am turned off?" ~Jules (Hanson Robotics)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2010, 06:49:06 PM »

Hi IMR, great video that answers many prospective Battery buyers whom are wondering if the expense is worth it, and how well they run., As the video clearly demonstrates, Lilo had so much more energy that Stitch, like the difference between getting enough sleep and going to school or work and not getting enough sleep, Poor Stitch was just tuckered out at the end, despite having two green batteries, just quite not as much get up and go. also they are a bit lighter and the Egg Charger design fits in with Pleo ( Dinosaurs) nicely in my opinion.I think the video you made was very nicely and simply done that everyone can undersand regardless of language or where they live, all they have to do is watch two little Pleos at play and decide for themselves.         Glad you are happy with your batteries and that they got here in time for Party Celebration! :birthday: :rootbeer:

RedwoodsMama   and MS. Nova    and Friend

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal