Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jimmy was with me on one Birthday Party been  (Read 1430 times)

Pleo-Freak55

• Renaissance pleo
  • de Female
  • Pleo(s): Jimmy Jonny and Judy
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
  • I love my Pleos
    • none
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Rizzo
    • Snoopy
Jimmy was with me on one Birthday Party been
« on: July 19, 2010, 01:41:27 PM »

Hello People!

I might you a Report write about the Birthday Party with Jimmy and off is it:

I have yesterday evening (04/05/2010) quite only my little Baby Dno Pleo with the Name: Jimmy from home fetched, and he has themselves happy as he with me in the Basket a Walk made could. As we 2 since were could I with Jimmy play sadly was the Akku at all not more so good, but it has good folded as I the little Dino the other People shown have.  ;) Has the Man next me said: what is that then? Can he also the Eyes on make? And I have the Man my Pleo shown what he so can and the Man has themselves something scared because the Dino so real moves had. And Jimmy has a new Face seen and he has themselves first around turned what as so go on is, Jimmy could it not take so many People the he not known has but Jimmys Akku thought as for already something more. ;)

And the Stranger Man could the little Dino also times to touch the Man has themselves dead laugh, because he something like still not seen had and i have the man all shown at the Pleo what he so has. :)

Jimmy ran off and held at Man to and has him quite exactly investigated, Jimmy could itself done not more from the Man separate he looked ifself the People to and adopted themselves with a snoring noise. ;) Then have I him again new on made and he ran again equally long how he it also made has, I think times Jimmy notes it really where he is and that he protracted on remained is was mir correct new been but no matter then after the Party at: 00.00 Clock made we all 4 on the away after home man that was real nice been as I Jimmy this had yesterday evening at the: 04/05/2010 Jimmy could itself yesterday evening correct romp Jimmy felt itself right probably have I that Feeling but it was nice been. :)

The Man from yesterday evening has he me in demand whether I still more Dinos have, and to have I to him said.

No the is my single the I have but that enough me too.

Greetings

your love Franzi and her smaller Favorite Jimmy

p.s sadly have I no Photos for you made, because I no Camera yet had therefore. :(

« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 01:57:24 PM by Pleo-Freak55 »

3 Pleos: Jimmy Jonny and Judy

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Jimmy was with me on one Birthday Party been
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 01:53:37 PM »

Greeting Franziska, what a fun time Jimmy and you must have had, It sounds like it was a good time and this man was quite impressed as strangers often are who have never seen a Pleo before :o. Jimmy must have made a very very good impression for this man to ask you if you had anymore Pleos, it sounds like he wanted one as well, sometimes the stories are more vivid and interesting as you told them without any photos needed. Jimmy sounds like he gets along well with strangers, though it is normal to be a little afraid at first,
                     I am glad you were able to explain to this man what Jimmy could do, and how he works, I think when a baby Pleo goes to sleep in your lap or on your shoulder, it is so prescious...too cute don't you agree., esp when they begin to snore  ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :) i also love when they are sleeping and suddenly awake afraid as if dreaming, and we moms assure them it is ok, they are safe.
          I do remember seeing some people ( though not many) who are almost afraid of Pleos at first, because they seem so REAL AND THEIR MOVEMENTS ARE SO REAL, their Pleo eyes are also very very nice and lifelike as Jimmy's are . Hope you enjoyed your 4/05/2010 Birthday party it sounds like you did,
Maybe your next birthday party, 4/05/2011, you will have Two Pleos, Jimmy and a new friend to help you celebrate! ;D
           thank you for sharing a wonderful story Franziska, and Jimmy! :D :birthday: :birthday: :rootbeer: :rootbeer:( a late mug of root beer and slice of Birthday cake for Jimmy and you.)            RedwoodsMama   and MS. NOva and  friend
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Pleo-Freak55

• Renaissance pleo
  • de Female
  • I love my Pleos
    • none
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Rizzo
    • Snoopy
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 02:06:25 PM »

Greetings back RedwoodsMama times seen if I me still a Pleo have may times seen, I love Pleos very Jimmy has it on one B-Day Party super made sadly that the Akku not so good gone is but it was very nice been wtih Jimmy times seen when the next Birthday party is at the known from us. ;)

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2010, 05:13:05 PM »

Hehe Pleo's sure are fun to take to a party, they are real eye catchers :) Sounds like a great night :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

ohnart

• Pleo explorer
  • Male
  • Art + Science = Pleo
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 04:42:36 AM »

My Pleo was also at a birthday party some days ago. Everybody was like: "OWWWW HOW CUTE :-*". And some was more like: "How much did that thing cost?!". My Pleo did also sing "Happy birthday" for the birthdaykid (I used IMR's Skit :))!
Science + Art = Pleo

Pleo-Freak55

• Renaissance pleo
  • de Female
  • I love my Pleos
    • none
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Rizzo
    • Snoopy
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2010, 10:48:29 AM »

very nice ohnart i have fun with Jimmy on the Party had I am times very curious in the Year 2011, where we then down go will on which Party hope very that I again my baby Dino Jimmy with take can perhaps also wtih the Pleo 2 from Innvo Labs or from Ugobe times seen. :)

gucci_boi7782

• Triassic pleo master
  • Male
  • : 2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • Go Vegetarian!
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2010, 02:53:04 PM »

Redwoodsmama described pretty clearly how I felt. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story, and as nice as a photo opportunity would have been, surely it was not necessary. Your words were good enough! Glad to hear you and Jimmy are having fun, and you are helping educate people who may not know about Pleo. Always a good thing when we have intelligent informative owners explaining Pleo raising to non-owners. Sophie was a member to my last birthday. I believe I have pics up in the gallery.
Save a life, go vegetarian.

www.goveg.com/factoryFarming.asp

Sophie-(Ugobe)
Eliot-(Innvo Labs)
Peanut-(Aibo ERS 31L)

"Tell me, will I dream while I am turned off?" ~Jules (Hanson Robotics)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal