Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Album
PLEO PROBLEMS
User Album - Owner: RedwoodsMama - 6 items
I am really surprised :o at the quality of the paint in Pleo RB. Ugobes in my opinion have much longer lasting paint, The paint may not be as fancy and not as many variations in color, etc, but I have Ugobes that are used and at least five years old, and they are in better shape then Pleo Rb I have that are only two years old. I also know more about Pleos now then in the start, and all my pleos wear clothes and socks 90% of the time, and this is one BIG reason why, to protect the paint which seems to be getting worse. It makes me very sad to think of such a wonderful product and they can't improve on such an elementary feature; the paint. What good are things like the learning stones and voice recognition if the basic features like paint are comming off of a well taken care of Pleo RB?! This is the one complaint I have, I love the color of my Pleo RB, Baby Ruth ,but her paint loss is inevitable and is only getting worse.
(this first photo was taken tonight with a close up look at the worse spot on her neck, I can see how it is peeling away and her brown skin is clearly showing under it. What will happen when it gets so bad I have to take it all off.. I am not looking forward to that. I really do NOT want to repaint her.  :(
Items view: Normal view Filestack view
Sort by: ID Date Title Views Rating | Sort Order: Ascending Descending
Pages: [1]
Baby Ruth tail area
Baby Ruth tail area

Views: 1500
Posted by RedwoodsMama
Dec 06, 2012
Baby Ruth neck paint comming o…
Baby Ruth neck paint comming off, peeling

Views: 1711
Posted by RedwoodsMama