Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Summer slump  (Read 10258 times)

mweed

• Grand Poobah
  • Triassic pleo master
  • us Male
  • Pleo(s): Bob, Mopey
  • : Tomat Harvest Festivals
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Dr_Bunsen_Honeydew
    • Snoopy
    • Bob the Pleo
Summer slump
« on: August 11, 2009, 07:32:06 AM »

Gee, where is everybody?

We've had four days where the posts have been half of the normal amount, and some regular members aren't even showing up!  Surely it's not too hot to surf the web! (or too cold for those down under ;))

Pleo Power

• Pleosmith
  • 00 Male
  • Pleo(s): Cammey, Cloey, Copper
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
Re: Summer slump
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 08:34:40 AM »

I'm still on here most of the time. ;)    and the posts are less because we areint spamming like last month. :D            but I'm not sure wye the others areint on here? ??? maby there on vacation or something. ???
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 09:54:04 AM by Pleo Power »

degers

• Administrator
  • Pleo adept
  • gb Male
  • Degers can't be choosers
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 03:47:43 PM »

I check the new posts everyday, but I hardly ever post.  I am a lurking moderator!  I still do trimming where I see fit though ;)

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 05:58:27 PM »

I drop in of course, but there hasn't been to much to reply to :P I do know that 49er is under the weather, Fancyfont is busy in the real world, Gucci is working hard and Crystal is on holidays... so there's four regulars who are unable to make it on...
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Crystal:.

• Pleontologist
  • Female
  • My Pleo, Frisbee.
    • Pleo Star
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2009, 08:06:57 PM »

Just got back from the resort with Frisbee. ;D We both had a great time. Unfortunately I'll be going away again down to California for another holiday sometime soon. Can't wait to show Frisbee Disneyland. ;) So you'll be seeing more of me for the next few days.
Does your Pleo have what it takes to be a Superstar? Visit www.pleostar.tk

mweed

• Grand Poobah
  • Triassic pleo master
  • us Male
  • Pleo(s): Bob, Mopey
  • : Tomat Harvest Festivals
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Dr_Bunsen_Honeydew
    • Snoopy
    • Bob the Pleo
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2009, 08:39:32 PM »

Hopefully you got some good pictures for The Bob Project!!! ;)

• Pleontologist
  • Female
  • My Pleo, Frisbee.
    • Pleo Star
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2009, 09:42:31 PM »

The Bob Project? *Feels so out of it.*

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2009, 01:02:55 AM »

:o Its rather alarming that you aren't aware of the Bob project :o Mweed we need to get that newsletter out STAT! :P Here is a refresher course :)

The Bob Project seeks to take pictures of Bob around the world. Of course Bob can't really make it to all the amazing places that he wants so he has called on the help of Pleo's worldwide to get their owners to take pictures of them at places, landmarks and restaurants anywhere in the world and submit the photos here to be added to the project.

More info is here: http://bobproject.com/bobproject/ and here: http://bobthepleo.com/forums/index.php?topic=509.0

Also your Pleo must not be wearing clothing in the photo since it is meant to be Bob ;)

allosaurus

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2009, 04:58:15 AM »

Are you guys foregtting me? *baby allo eyes*

I'm trying to post as much as possible, and I'm posting more than I was a few months ago. But alas, the stuff that I post seems to be regarded as stupid or unthrilling, and no one really wants to read it. D:

49er

• Journeypleo
  • Male
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2009, 11:06:03 AM »

But alas, the stuff that I post seems to be regarded as stupid or unthrilling, and no one really wants to read it. D:

Allo, even if I thought your writing "stupid or unthrilling," I would still read it. ;)

• Pleontologist
  • Female
  • My Pleo, Frisbee.
    • Pleo Star
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2009, 11:22:50 AM »

Aw Allo, I certainly don't think anything you write is "stupid" or "unthrilling", but rather, the complete opposite.

I took a look at the Bob Project and I'm excited to get started on some pictures. Lucky for my I traveling for 2 days from B.C. down to California by car so at each town/city I'll definitely be taking pictures. ;D

49er

• Journeypleo
  • Male
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2009, 02:55:39 PM »

I'll wave to you when you whizz by San Francisco! 8)

• Pleontologist
  • Female
  • My Pleo, Frisbee.
    • Pleo Star
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2009, 04:11:36 PM »

And I'll make sure Frisbee stays on the look-out for Jade and Pleo. Pleo's just seem to have a knack for finding other Pleo's and Pleople. ;)

allosaurus

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2009, 04:23:54 PM »

Aw Allo, I certainly don't think anything you write is "stupid" or "unthrilling", but rather, the complete opposite.

Allo, even if I thought your writing "stupid or unthrilling," I would still read it. ;)

Awww, you guys are so sweet!  ;D

However, there are people that seem not to like my posts much..... *shifty eyes*
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 08:58:41 PM by grumpy »

Jules

• Fossil hunter
  • Female
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2009, 11:45:13 AM »

I have a busy working and family life but I do pop my head through the door most days, not necessarily to post.
 :D

• Pleontologist
  • Female
  • My Pleo, Frisbee.
    • Pleo Star
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2009, 09:11:05 PM »

Allo, I really don't think there's anyone who has a problem with your posts. Don't think about things like that, sit back,  relax, and enjoy the summer! 

allosaurus

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2009, 05:35:59 AM »

Allo, I really don't think there's anyone who has a problem with your posts. Don't think about things like that, sit back,  relax, and enjoy the summer! 

I can't really relax. :o
I have school the day just after my birthday. It gets me really, really, really PO'ed.  >:(
And besides, my mum likes to torture me by making me do math on what should really be summer "vacation."
And the thought about my laptop-to-be is making me restless! XD
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 08:22:22 AM by allosaurus »

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2009, 06:32:02 AM »

Aww never mind, your Birthday will come, my Birthday was always the very week after the school holidays :P at least you get yours off, and doing maths is for your own good, you'll thank them for it later on in life :)

tkdgirl368

• Fossil hunter
  • Female
    • my plog
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2009, 09:24:54 AM »

I've been lurking but there hasn't been anything interesting to answer to. plus i've been busy with work and swimming ^_^
Pleo Love 

allosaurus

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2009, 09:37:15 AM »

I've been lurking but there hasn't been anything interesting to answer to. plus i've been busy with work and swimming ^_^

Ahh, that's the problem! A few missing prime posters makes eveyone bored, it becomes completely boring in these forums, and then others leave, and more and more begin to leave! :o

grumpy

• Administrator
  • Pleosmith
  • we Male
  • : 2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Skipper
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Statler
    • Lucy
    • Bob the Pleo
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2009, 09:44:41 AM »

If you try to leave, we'll hunt you down and drag you back here kicking and screaming!   So, don't even bother trying!   Bwa-ha-ha-ha!   You didn't read the fine print in the membership agreement did you?   Your life belongs to us now!  No one ever quits!  You can't leave!

uh . . .  Sorry.  Got a little carried away there.
please don't leave . . .  * sob *

Pleo Power

• Pleosmith
  • 00 Male
  • Pleo(s): Cammey, Cloey, Copper
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2009, 10:25:48 AM »

Don't worry I'm not going anyware. ;)except tomorrow wen Ill be at FunSpot. ;D(Its the worlds largest arcade. 8))http://www.funspotnh.com/(but that's just for one day. ;))

and um grumpy it never said

Your life belongs to us now!  No one ever quits!  You can't leave!

all it said was
You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.

You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.

You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason.  We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.

After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.

Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.

Also note that the software

If Im rong then point it out in there. ;)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 10:36:57 AM by Pleo Power »

• Pleontologist
  • Female
  • My Pleo, Frisbee.
    • Pleo Star
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2009, 10:37:02 AM »

Have fun at Fun Spot! Sounds like you'll have a fun time there. And don't worry Grumpy, I don't plan on leaving anytime soon. ;) I'm having a great summer here, it's nice and hot and the weather is really nice. Perfect for hanging out with family and friends until the next time you go somewhere.

allosaurus

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2009, 12:57:17 PM »

I'm never gonna leave unless I really have to.....

(Or if the site quality gets really crappy, everyone turns stupid and mean, and iIm pushed out as an outlaw)

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2009, 05:29:01 PM »

Can I have Summer soon so I can have a 'summer slump' :P Actually no thats no good, Summer here is far to hot and I can't bear the heat :P Oh well guess I'll just keep being active as possible then ;)

Off to my Nan and Pa tomorrow for a day :) I foresee many photo ops if the weather is so kind...
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal