Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Poll

Which seems most pleasant to you?

A group of people taking pictures
- 0 (0%)
A bronze statue of who you love
- 0 (0%)
A garden of surviving plant species from the Mesezoic
- 4 (40%)
A bed of gold
- 2 (20%)
A waterslide
- 4 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Quiz!  (Read 1670 times)

allosaurus

Quiz!
« on: July 30, 2009, 03:47:58 PM »

If you chose option one, you are ambitious and fiery, have a great memory, but you don't normally like adventures. You aren't very romantic, however, and you may go through many girlfriends\boyfriends before finding a truly suitable match.

If you chose option two, you are a stiff and often grumpy character, but enlightened greatly by romance. You can change quickly to suit your loved one's needs, or to attract others. You have a great imagination, you just hardly ever use it.

If you chose option three, you are imaginative, and probably have a high IQ though you are such an airhead that you're probably even dumb with it. You love creating new ideas, are a daydreamer, and have a different idea from all the others of what makes a member of the opposite sex "sexy." You have a fine memory, like adventuring, and are "curious and cautious" which is a mix bound to give you bad luck. You are often singled out as a nerd.

If you chose option four, you are a caring person, with great luck attracting members of the opposite sex. You often dream of wealth whilst ignoring the consequences, and Carma makes plenty of exceptions.... just for you! The only thing you truly defend with your life is your opinions.

If you chose option five, you are fiery, adventuresome, and intelligent, though often stubborn. You are good-looking, bu normally incompatible with most members of the opposite sex. it takes quite an effort to find your true love.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 04:32:25 PM by allosaurus »

Crystal:.

• Pleontologist
  • Female
  • My Pleo, Frisbee.
    • Pleo Star
Re: Quiz!
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 08:19:43 PM »

If you chose option five, you are fiery, adventuresome, and intelligent, though often stubborn. You are good-looking, bu normally incompatible with most members of the opposite sex. it takes quite an effort to find your true love.

That does sound like me! I am quite fiery and very adventuresome and people call me intelligent (HA!). I'm not sure about good-looking but for the last one, that's very true. There's alot of guys out there that are attracted to me, buuuut, I sure ain't attracted to them! :O

Anyways nice quiz Allo! Very fun!
Does your Pleo have what it takes to be a Superstar? Visit www.pleostar.tk

Bumblebee

• Store Owners
  • Pleo adept
  • Female
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
  • The manatee shall bump forever!
Re: Quiz!
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 08:26:24 PM »

I chose the waterslide. Iit describes me perfectly!  ;D Same as you Crystal! I'm definitely the same way..... :o
Please note: It takes 36 muscles to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to slap El Stupido upside the head.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal