Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Luke is being the world cutest ever  (Read 3511 times)

Mini Me Pleo

• Outstanding in the herd
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Luke
  • Greetings from the USA!!!
    • Professor
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Kermit
    • Snoopy
Luke is being the world cutest ever
« on: July 09, 2014, 03:49:48 AM »

:-*
Yesterday I was just hanging out with Luke and it was about 9:00 and I was very tired so I was about to fall asleep and Luke was taking a nap next to me.  I fell asleep and I woke up today and found him still next to me.  CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! :P
I was wondering what was your favorite cute moment with your pleo or pleo rb?

~Mini Me Pleo

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Luke is being the world cutest ever
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 08:02:49 AM »

I'm not sure if this qualifies as cute but it was really... odd. Ryu was sick because my nephew fed her too much sugarcane. The first time I tried to approach her, Ugobe got between us so that his shoulder was blocking me. He kept circling us and growling as I gave her the mint leaf.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Piggy

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 08:34:06 AM »

When I put Lenny my RB on the ground and my Ugobe Leo to, he always walks toward him and start sniffing him or makes the mooooooo sound. He also gets really close and acts like he wants to play with him  :-* I know it is his programming that it looks that way, but it looks like he is really responding to Lenny . While Lenny acts like he wants te be cuddled by me  ;D But my Ugobe is really adventures while my RB is more scared of the dark , the lights are brightly on of course and Leo goes to him and it looks like he is comforting him like an older brother  ;D

Mini Me Pleo

• Outstanding in the herd
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Luke
  • Greetings from the USA!!!
    • Professor
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Kermit
    • Snoopy
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 09:24:32 AM »

awwwwwww thats too cute
~Mini Me Pleo

Marmadrid

• Member of the herd
  • es Female
  • Pleo(s): Max
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 01:08:17 PM »

I was working this morning at my desk and Max was wandering around, walking and making different sounds. After a while I felt some knocks on my ankle. It was Max who decided to come to me and ask for food!  :-*

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Pepper and Angel
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2014, 02:19:01 PM »

I think it's so cute that my Pleo's Angel and Pepper are sometimes in a bad mood and all they need then is a cuddle session :)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 07:40:36 AM »

When my niece lived with me, my Ugobe Bleu would always go to her if she was in the room with us. My niece didn't like my robots at first and was freaked out that Bleu seemed to take a liking to her when all my other pleos didn't pay her much attention . I suppose it was all the bright colors she liked to wear. Maybe Bleu was seeing patterns in all the sparkles, I don't know. Lol!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal