Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Green, Pink, Blue or Paint Your Own Pleo?  (Read 4155 times)

pleothepleo

• Hatchling
  • Female
Green, Pink, Blue or Paint Your Own Pleo?
« on: August 26, 2012, 10:04:14 AM »

I just wanted to know, what is your favorite Pleo Color?
The Standard Green?
The Pink?
The Blue?
or
Sometimes, I see people paint their own, I saw a Tiger Pleo on Youtube!  P:)

I think the standard green is adorable, but I love the Pink!

Almiras

• Coffee leaf addict
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Kohii
    • Whisper of Wolf
Re: Green, Pink, Blue or Paint Your Own Pleo?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 10:24:13 AM »

I think the green is my favourite :) mainly because my first Pleo is green and I adore him. Though I have to admit that I really like the blue model too; I was very tempted to get one but the pink/blue ones are not available in Europe. The blue one stands out so much!

sweetReaper

• Pleo explorer
  • Female
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 12:35:17 PM »

I love the green RBs because of the variation in skin and eye colors :D I think the fact that you don't know what color you are going to get is exciting :D I can't wait to see what color my replacement RB is going to be. My first was a very pretty vivid green with an almost lime green head and tan eye patches. He had pretty amber/orange eyes that suited him very well  :)
"Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone." - Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 01:27:57 PM »

Well, in my case seeing as I can't see what my little scaly friends look like I'm not too worried about color. I do like the fact that with the green pleo RB you do get a wide range of eye-colors and body markings. I own representatives of all three types of pleo. I have one green RB, one beautifully custom-painted Ugobe, and a blue RB. Oh and I have a Ugobe pleo with retouched paint as well. My niece has been gnagging me for the past few months to buy a pink RB so I'll have one of every color choice but money is a bit of an issue at the moment.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 03:20:41 PM »

All of them! Green, pink, blue, tiger and whatever other colour I end up with :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2012, 05:21:00 PM »

I have to admit I am a fan of all pleos of all colors :)  The only color I'm missing is the Blue but who knows maybe one day.......  I do have my own custom painted blue Ugobe though so for now he's good enough :)

degers

• Administrator
  • Pleo adept
  • gb Male
  • Degers can't be choosers
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2012, 05:30:25 PM »

My favourite is the 2009 Innvo/Merlin Green.

Can't stand the Blue or Pink! :P

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2012, 07:10:29 PM »

Well, Kat, you'll get to have a blue RB in your home for a while. Just keep Cato away from Kermy3. Once he's fed and gets over being cranky he's quite the charmer.
Degers, just out of curiosity why do you dislike the pinks/blues? Is it because they look very toy-like?
Talon
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 06:20:06 AM by Talon »
Talon

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
  • Pleo(s): Stephan (Ugobe) and Tron (RB)
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2012, 12:05:21 AM »

I'm not a huge fan of the pinks, I like them but would prefer green or blue. I'm not sure if blue is my favourite just because I have one or not but I really do love Tron's colour. With the green I like the variety of eyes and face, it also looks more natural which is nice.

I think I'm able to like the pink only because I know my Aibo would approve  :P
He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot

You know where steel wool comes from? Robot Sheep!

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2012, 06:27:45 AM »

I'm not a fan of the color pink in general. It's too... extraverted. Lol! I prefer more natural colors that blend in instead of blare out. I have no idea why this is because I've never seen them in real life but... well the human brain is a strange machine.
Talon
Talon

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
  • Pleo(s): Stephan (Ugobe) and Tron (RB)
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2012, 07:41:55 AM »

I'm not a fan of the color pink in general. It's too... extraverted. Lol! I prefer more natural colors that blend in instead of blare out. I have no idea why this is because I've never seen them in real life but... well the human brain is a strange machine.
Talon
One of my other blind friends says she hates the colour orange and if she goes shopping with us we have to tell her if the clothes she is interested in have orange on them, if they do she won't wear them. She also dreams about alpacas despite never actually seeing what they look like. She has touched one though and sometimes she can see it in her dreams. I think it is all very interesting.
Human brain is fascinating. And if you have to live in mine, a little bit scary haha!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 05:49:25 AM by Lunamione7 »
He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot

You know where steel wool comes from? Robot Sheep!

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2012, 05:38:56 PM »

That is interesting and you know what else? i'm completely blind on the left side as well. I only have a tiny bit of light perception left in my right eye. The light has to be like reaeaeaeally bright for me to see it. My body considers my left eye disposable waste. I can't remember the medical term for that. It's been shrinking for years and losing its solidity and will soon have to be removed. A bit gross but there ya go.
Talon
Talon
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal