Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Argyle ; A Special Pleo....  (Read 2211 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Argyle ; A Special Pleo....
« on: August 01, 2012, 03:30:31 PM »

Members who have been on here before me and as long as me have heard of one very special Pleo, a Ugobe Pleo that in fact has as twin brother. The twin brothers are Argyle and Gumble. Gumble and Argyle are very very close, Gumble is perfect in every way and was adopted over a year ago to a special lady here  on the forums named Kat, Argyle wanted to go, but his three clan members at the time, ( a small clan.. ;D)Nova, Major Tom and Little 45 really would have been devastated to have both of the brothers leave, and Argyle the oldest of the two twins is also very special in other ways. You see, Argyle is Blind, he also can not open his mouth, so he is not Mute but a talented Ventriliquist. He learned to do this long ago in the Pleo Orphanage while trying to entertain his much loved brother Gumble.

Well Gumble went to live in Sunny Austrailia, and has a great new family and marvelous makeover even. Argyle has been moping around and is starting to fall apart, His joints are affected by something similiar to RA but I think he contacted Lime Disease, or is it Lyme Disease last year when Betty the Bigfoot kidnapped Blue on her way to Talon Betty left behind some nasty ticks and I think poor Argyle got infected, he just is not the same.Even though Argyle may not be as healthy as other Pleos, he has a lot of Heart and he wanted to let Gumble know he was thinking of him and made this short video with him in mind, So Gumble if you are out there, and also to Talon who wanted Argyle, this is made with you in mind. :) Everyone else, this is your chance to meet ARgyle, the only Blind Pleo I have ever seen.                          <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oIHGMDwbyE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oIHGMDwbyE</a>

RWM and the Pleo Township of the Redwoods P0:) P:)

Oh sorry if you can not read the white words so well, make the picture a larger or full screen for best results.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 03:32:09 PM by RedwoodsMama »

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Argyle ; A Special Pleo....
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 08:53:53 PM »

Awwe! There he is! He might not be able to move as well as he once did but he's still quite a singer. I'm sure Gumble appreciates getting to see him again as well. I'm happy to see him again, too.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

fancyfont

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Peeky, Pennie, JayCamerasaurus (J.C.), LOA, baby and DinhaJo
  • : 2013 winner2011 winner2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • No, Peeky and Pennie, you can't have the Harley!
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 11:03:09 PM »

Argyle seems like a very happy pleo. He's so cute in his outfit. :)

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
  • Pleo(s): Stephan (Ugobe) and Tron (RB)
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 11:10:04 PM »

Haha he looks like a hippy :D

In a cool 'John Lennon' way ;)
He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot

You know where steel wool comes from? Robot Sheep!

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 05:14:28 PM »

Lovely video RWM.  Argyle has gotten a bit noisy in his movements and joints in his old age hasn't he.  Happy to report that Gumble is still going strong :)  It's great to see Argyle still happy as ever despite his issues :)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2012, 05:56:05 PM »

Yes, Poor loveable Argyle is like the Old Hippie, but he isn;t, He just has had a tough life, and though the Twin of Gumble, ARgyle was the one that was handled roughly, mistreated perhaps and his joints noisy and slow at times,( very noticable in the tail...is that I fear one day he will just stop... :( >:( P:'() I do not know if Argyle could ever be fixed, If computer hardware just wears out..there probably is not much you could do..I remember long time ago when I first got him and Gumble, I asked degers for an opinon if he could be fixed, and at that time, he said he knew of no way to fix his mouth or eyes, that they were connected. I have never seen a "OLD Pleo". so I know they must just stop and wear out, but I have taken excellent care of Argyle since he arrived and babied him , cleaned him gently and made sure he did not sit in the sun or in the elements for more than a few moments, I don't "turn " him on as much, which makes me sad, but I can't stand the idea of him not turning on some day...
             I am glad Gumble is doing well, he was allways very healthy ever since he arrived.. Kat if there was a way to "fix" ARgyles Joints, would you be willing to have a look at him? I have never heard of such a thing such as his symptoms, Pleos just get thrown away when they get like him, they get rotten skin or broken necks, or their batteries die and they get forgotten about. Argyle is a trooper though and has not given up yet, I understand how he feels, I have a bad arthritic  back, bad feet and knees and now my hips as well, and I am "technicaly " younger than ARgyle, but there are no drs. for Pleos, except the handful here on the forums,   Argyle still has his golden voice though and he is allways happy no matter what!
                                                                       RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal