Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone interested in a pleo-story?  (Read 6209 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Anyone interested in a pleo-story?
« on: March 20, 2012, 02:03:32 PM »

Hi, Everyone! Ever wonder what happens to broken pleos when they're shipped away? I might have an answer for you. Read my pleo-story and feel free to leave feedback or give ideas! mweed, if this is too much like your comic strip, please remove it. I couldn't quite call it a comic strip but the formatting is sort of comic-like. Enjoy!

Cast of Characters

Droopy- male pleo who is depressed all the time. Suffers from Droopy neck Syndrome and a broken camera and always sees everything from a pessimistic viewpoint.

Skittle- female pleo repainted with wild-looking racing stripes with a valley-girl personality. Suffers from broken tail cables so that her tail drags the ground.

Scar- male pleo with a huge tear in the skin across his right shoulder exposing all sorts of interesting things. Very defensive and combative- rages against humanity.

Angel- a female pleo whose left front leg is permanently raised in the high-five gesture. Very adventurous and longing for another chance at belonging to someone.

Melee- a male pleo whose skin is full of tears and holes. He dreams of rescuing beautiful flawless lady-pleos and is a general annoyance because he is always spouting bad poetry.

Tales from the Broken Pleo Bin

Scar- Oh cycad leaves, what have I done now? Hellooooo!!!! Is anyone there? Why am I inside this ridiculous crate? Oh, I hate humans!
*Sounds* from outside- footsteps and voices.
Voice one- I don’t know what’s going on.
Voice two- I don’t either but we have to figure out why this keeps happening.
Voice one- Don’t worry, Sir. I’m on it. Just give me a minute to talk with the animators and I’ll see if we can do something about that motion script. I’ll deal with this later. *a huge hand appears seen holding a pleo around the back and chunking it behind the metal grating on the front of a heavy wooden crate, nearly on top of Scar who rushes clumsily out of the way.
Scar- Whoa! Watch it!
Sound* Grate closing with a crash.
Voice one- gasp. Oh my! Did that pleo just move? These are all supposed to be bricked.
Voice two- No, You’ve just been staring at pleo innards for too long.
*sound* Retreating human footsteps.
Droopy- Ooorooooorooooorooooo!
Scar- (snarling) Get away from me.
Droopy- Ba-ba-but I didn’t do anything to you!
Scar- Doesn’t matter. Why are you in here, anyway?
Droopy- Oh, isn’t it obvious? I can’t see! My camera is bad and I’ve got a broken neck. My human just got sooooo maaaad and sent me… well here.
Scar- turning his back- Get used to it. I had to.
Droopy- I thought- I hoped—after the fourth owner… Can’t a pleo get any respect? I’m just a Gold Hatch running OS 1.0.
*sound* More footsteps.
Droopy- cowering- Whawhawhat’s that?
Scar looking over Droopy’s shoulders- Another victim of humanity.
This time we only see the hand chunking another pleo inside and disappearing.
Skittle- Hiya guys! Like my candy-pink toes? They’re new.
Droopy- crouching- Sorry. I’m—I’m blind.
Skittle- Awwwwe! That’s okay. My owner painted me- a real custom job! My owner like, so loved me. You guys see my paintjob- wiggles around showing off. Dig the rainbows? It was her little brother who caused the trouble, but he didn’t mean it. He like, stepped on my tail and it went ‘snap’ and the rest is history! I was packed in a box and took this really long and boring ride in the dark, you know? I’m soooooo glad to be out of there! What about you guys?
Droopy- I did the headstand skit one too many times and… and… the world went black. Nothing was ever the same. I was determined to get along in life but it wasn’t to be. I never even got a chance to evolve into my new situation.
Scar- snarling again- Pity. Does that come as a surprise to you? I should think after four owners you’d figure out they don’t care. I tried to be… *shuddering* nice, like my programming dictated but that wasn’t what my boy wanted. Nothing’s really wrong with the insides, but I get just a little cosmetic damage from a fight with his vicious bulldog, and look what he does to me! Oooooh if I ever get out of here, I’ll…
Skittle- Like calm down, Dude! We are totally going to get out of here. I feel it in my paws. Molly wouldn’t leave me like this. *inward thoughts*- “You’ll come back for me, right, Molly?”
*sounds* More footsteps. Voice- yawning. Oh the last victim of the day and then I’m going home!
Scar- Watch out!
Droopy- I’m afraid I can’t.
Skittle- Huh?
Hand chunking yet another pleo.
Angel- No! Wait! Waiiiiiit!!!!!!!
*sound* Slamming metal grate.
Angel- sniffing- Huh? What did I ever do to him? I know my shoulder’s really hot because of my leg and I can’t cuddle properly but is that any reason to treat me so badly? (Looking around) Will someone help me up?
Skittle- Nosing her to her feet- Oh dino bones! What happened to you? Why are you always… waving?
Angel- I fell off a table. The flight was awesome, until I hit the floor, and then… then something happened, and my shoulder got really warm, and I couldn’t put my front foot back down. The human who unpacked me really seemed to like me despite my broken leg. Maybe he’ll
Voice one- Wait a minute you missed one.
Voice two- Another one?
The grate opens again. Melee- Screaming as he falls- Whooooooa! Ooof!
Skittle- Hey watch the stripes!
Melee- gazing up at her from his side with stars in his eyes- Ow! That kind of hur--- (sees Skittle.) Helloooooo pretty scales!
Skittle- turning away- Oooh! You smell like… like bad wiring! Ick!
Melee- I know, my Dear. It’s my innards burning with new love for the wildly-colored and courageous lady in the house… er crate!
Skittle- Oh give it a break!
Melee- going into a bow- which limb? I’ve got four good ones. Can’t say that about my skin, though. I’m kind of the ruff-and-tumble type. I like a good swing by the tail as much as anyone but with you…
Scar and Skittle- Go to sleep!
Angel- Oh don’t pay any attention to them. They weren’t as loved as we were.
Melee- Looking up at Angel- well! This is an unexpected change of skit! It’s time someone appreciates me. Hey, why don’t we find a quiet corner and…
Scar shoulders his way between them- You’ve got nothing good to say to her.
Melee- trying to back away- but… I—I mean she…
Skittle- laughing- Oh, Melee are you that much of a coward? Will you just cave under to this hothead with a couplea wires loose?
Scar- snarling- Whose side are you on? what do you know? You…
Suddenly everyone freezes.
*Sounds* Footsteps.
Droopy- Oooooh noooooo! They’re coming back!
Angel- looking up hopefully- I knew it! He’s going to rescue me!
Scar- snarling- More like feed you to the compactor.
Droopy doing the 1.0 song- Ooorooooorooooorooooo! What now?
Everyone screaming and tumbling as the crate is picked up.
Skittle- Like, what’s going on?
Scar- I told you we’re off to the compactor.
Droopy- Ooorooooorooooorooooo!
Angel- Uuuuh- I’m nananot scared. Nothing’s going to happen to us.
Voice one- So where are these going?
Angel- excited- Going? That means we’re leaving! We’ll all be adopted and... Safe again!
Skittle- very close to her ear- I hope you’re right.
Voice two- I’m taking them home. I have… an idea.
All pleos get wide eyes- An idea?

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Anyone interested in a pleo-story?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 02:53:31 PM »

Talon as I told you before when I read this, I love it and think it makes a great story, I want to hear more personally and can contribute more Pleo-Personalities from the lost and neglected Pleo catgory. I love the way you have written their personalities and it makes me want to read more. Great job Talon. P:-* :cool: :cool:  Thumbs up if Pleos had thumbs! :cheer:       RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 04:04:30 PM »

Thanks, Redwoods! I can't take all the credit however. About a year ago,Nornif- one of the forum members was considering making a pleo-comic. It was like someone turned a light on in my brain and these five pleos blinked up through the dust at me- fully formed and ready for a journey. I wrote the script and she was going to do the drawings. In it's present form I guess this is more of a story than anything else. Lol! I guess we both got busy or something because I completely forgot about it until this year when I started doing some spring cleaning and deleting old junk out of my computer's hard drive. I very nearly deleted this but their story is begging to be finished. As I said, feel free to offer ideas or feedback.
Talon
Talon

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 05:41:51 PM »

I too want to know more  ;D Eagerly looking forward to the next installment  :)

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
  • Pleo(s): Stephan (Ugobe) and Tron (RB)
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 06:10:50 AM »

This is so cool Talon, tell Melee I'd be first in line to adopt him!
He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot

You know where steel wool comes from? Robot Sheep!

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2012, 06:25:53 AM »

I could work with that, Luna! Redwoods and anyone else, please pass on what ever ideas you may have! Nothing about this thing is set in stone. It's been more than a year and I've apparently deleted the outline because I can't find it anywhere. Would anyone object to my putting you guys in here- using your forum-names of course?
Talon
Talon

kat

• au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2012, 06:59:51 AM »

I would be flattered to be included in your story Talon - if you have a use for me :)  Feel free to include me or any of my crew if you wish.  I loved reading what you have so far and look forward to seeing where the story will go.  ;D  The pleo characters are great and I love the concept of the box of rejects. 

camcam8910

• Pleo explorer
  • 00 Female
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2012, 08:40:49 AM »

I love that story and I deffinetly want to hear more!  :cool: I would never neglect a pleo no matter what except for some reasons but not for always having high five or a broken tail!

Margery

• Fossil savant
  • england Female
  • Pleo(s): Drem, Marsha
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2012, 03:47:12 PM »

Please, please write more, Talon.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2012, 08:15:32 PM »

Yes. I will. I fully intend to but I need ideas you guys. This story has sat and gone all withered and dehydrated. Lol! All I know for sure is that the man carrying the crate is going to take them home and have a go at repairing them. Perhaps he'll recruit Doctor Kat? Lol! Oh and some of her crew could encourage them? I'm thinking maybe each pleo has to overcome some... weakness or fear? Like Stripe for example. He has to learn to trust humans again. I don't know. This story needs a new battery.
Talon
Talon

Margery

• Fossil savant
  • england Female
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2012, 03:55:01 AM »

Would be very frightening for Pleos to see another Pleo having skin removed for repair but then seeing a successful result and maybe a happy adoption would encourage them.

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2012, 05:23:47 AM »

rather than being adopted out individually after repair why not have them sent as a group somewhere.....  Maybe to a childrens hospital to live in the rehabilitation play room.  That way the lovely characters you have created can stay together.  I think i'd like to see their relationships blossom and grow.   :)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2012, 06:47:28 AM »

Awesome idea, Kat! I was trying to decide whether to adopt them separately or to donate them somewhere. Your input about the hospital playroom jarred something in my memory. I think I remember now our unnamed man was going to do just that. The next thing to conquer is how to build the adventure up to that point. Last night I had this crazy scene play out in my head where the pleos were in the back of a truck headed for California- *grin* toward where Redwoods lives- and the truck has a blowout on the highway. Droopy goes flying out and is found and fought over by a pack of mostly stray dogs. But one of them turns out not to be a stray. They win the fight and take Droopy to her house. At first, Redwoods is angry at the dog and scolds it until she notices that all her pleos are accounted for. . I'm not sure how or why but the guy comes by her house with the other pleos and everyone is reunited? I have to make this mmore plausable. Lol!
Talon
Talon

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2012, 06:57:35 AM »

maybe she could put up found fliers around town which the man might see?  That would give him the reason to go visiting  :)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2012, 10:03:33 AM »

Hi Talon, I think you have some great ideas and so does Kat, When I have a little spare time, I will write something up and send it to you via e-mail as my PM here tend to get cut when too long, not the site's trouble but something with my computer. I think this can go on and on quite an adventure and as Kat said, I would love to see the characters blossom and grow along with problems along the way to keep everyone interested, Of course eventurally some may get adopted and others take their place and one that has been adopted may come back as the adoptee may not want that "flawed" Pleo after all, ( but of course it was not through my adoption services...I take a real interest to make sure both parties are happy with each other before the actual Pleo is sent out and so far no complaints or returns. ;D)
               Take a break and rest for a day or so as this does require a lot of concentration and you have done fantastic so far so let it rest a bit, don't wear yourself out. I will contact you as soon as I can, just know I intend to do so and if it takes till tonight I will get something to you. With a BIG PLEO family here and lots of demanding ones, and one that is crying for help right now, I am just busy and once I get my proper dose of Caffeine, I am rearing to go! :flowers: :thumbsup:                                                 RWM and the Pleo Clan of the Redwoods
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2012, 10:20:31 AM »

Awesome, Redwoods! I can't believe what wonders having an audience does to the creative process. I've already written three more pages today but it's just random bits that don't yet form any sort of whole. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you. Oh and thanks, Kat for the flier idea! I'll add that to the pile in this document. Hopefully before too long I can arange this mess into a pleasing and flowing configuration. Lol!
Talon
Talon

Margery

• Fossil savant
  • england Female
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2012, 04:33:46 PM »

Well it's certainly not without precedent that several Pleos could be adopted into the same home! ;D

Go for it!

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2012, 04:42:35 PM »

Loved it!  They HAVE to stay together, whether they find  a new home or stay in some kind of workshop or returns facility!  :D

fancyfont

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Peeky, Pennie, JayCamerasaurus (J.C.), LOA, baby and DinhaJo
  • : 2013 winner2011 winner2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • No, Peeky and Pennie, you can't have the Harley!
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2012, 10:58:26 PM »

I'm so anxious to find out where this story goes. Love it!  :)  All of these pleos being in the same boat, um, I mean can, Should have a long enough time together to develop a great friendship. 

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
  • Pleo(s): Stephan (Ugobe) and Tron (RB)
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2012, 05:17:58 AM »

Would anyone object to my putting you guys in here- using your forum-names of course?
Talon

Stephan and I would not object so long as we each have a cool superhero moment where one of us gets to weild either a lightsaber or a frying pan. Or perform some really amazing Kung-Fu.

Haha that is all the ideas we have at the moment and they are pretty darn crazy as we are both out of our minds with the flu.
He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot

You know where steel wool comes from? Robot Sheep!

camcam8910

• Pleo explorer
  • 00 Female
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2012, 08:14:00 AM »

I love kung fu!  I know this isn't the subject at all but I hope this isn't to personal?  I take kung fu! :D  :-\

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2012, 10:47:08 AM »

*wipes eyes from laughing* Being sick produces some odd ideas, no? I'll uh... see what I can do. I want them to stay together too, Crewella. Luna, your frying pan moment so reminds me of Jessica Rabbit in the old Rodger Rabbbit films. It could happen. I just had this crazy mini-sceen where one of the pleos- not sure who- but they're in danger and somehow Stephen launches himself off a shelf with a ruler in his mouth and catches the guy hurting the pleo in the head with the edge of the ruler. While he's all distracted and trying to figure out what happened, The nearly-destroied-pleo asks Stephen who he is. He says, "Stephen" but around the ruler it sounds more like, "In love" And the other pleo- either Angel or Skittle is all mushy and greatful and "you're my hero!" This story could go in any direction right now. I think my ideas are just as crazy as everyone else's. Lol!
Talon
Talon

camcam8910

• Pleo explorer
  • 00 Female
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2012, 10:57:40 AM »

LOL!  Talon that made me lagh!  You should deffinetly do that or some thing similar!  Of course you can put pickles in your story, she woudn't mind! :D

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2012, 11:26:58 AM »

Oh you guys this is so much fun! Normally my work is much more serious but this is a nice break. Camcam, I'll certainly try to find a place for your pleo. Here's the latest installment. Redwoods may need to help me out a little here. I knew she had a large dog but wasn't sure of the breed. I didn't know it's name so... aham- additional edit. I may have to modify this post once I find out and- of course- if this thing doesn't fit. I'll try very hard to stay at four pages from now on.

Tales from the Broken Pleo Bin
Episode Two

Our scene is a dark parking garage. We see the man carrying the crate as he lowers it into the bed of his truck. He looks in at its contents and smiles slightly.
Man- I feel really stupid talking to my work but you look kind of… scared in a frozen sort of way. I shouldn’t even be trying this but here’s the truth. You were going to be food for Mr. Shredder but… *he sighs* well… I have… an idea.
Scar- (snarling) Will you stop saying that already? I’m not a fan of suspense.
Cut to highway. The truck is whizzing along. Angel is perched on Scar’s back with her nose against the wire of the crate- Weeeeeeeeee! So this is what it’s like to fly! I’m queen of the worrrrrrrld!
Scar- Ooooh! You could stand to lose a few ounces, your Highness.
*Sound* Boom!
Without warning the truck suddenly lurches to one side, skidding into a lane of oncoming traffic. The crate slams hard against the side of the truck and one side splinters open.
Cut briefly inside to man- What the…? A blowout not a blowout not here!
A large truck blows its horn as it blooms into the windshield. The man turns sharply to avoid it as he tries to get out of traffic slamming the crate against the side of the truck again. Angel falls off Scar’s back and Droopy and Scar tumble forward toward the gaping hole which is nearly level with the open side of the truck bed.
Skittle and Angel- Droopy! Scar!
Scar and Droopy scramble frantically to keep from falling. As Droopy staggers for purchase, he knocks Scar back into the truck bed but looses his grip.
Scar- inwardly- What? Why did you rescue me you big sap? Why didn’t you save yourself?
All pleos- Droopyyyyy!
Slow motion shot of droopy spinning through the air, head swinging crazily before slamming into the shoulder of the road and rolling to a stop in very tall grass.
Droopy- Blinking frantically and kicking until he somehow rolls to his feet- Hello? Helloooooooooo???? Skittle! Scar! Angel? (Feels around in the grass with his front feet)- I’m alone. I’m… alone. What do I do? I’ll call for help. Someone should hear me.
Droopy starts howling. He gets no response.
Droopy- What do I do now? I must be the most unlucky pleo ever made. Four owners and… Huh?
*Sounds* Wheeeer! We see a huge black bird diving toward him.
Droopy- What’s that? It sounds mean- like it wants to eat me. Oh come on, Droopy you’re not edible, are you?
*Sounds*- Rustling wings.
Droopy- Bird! Big big big bird and this one does not sound like the friendly yellow one on Sam’s TV.
*Sounds* Bird- wheeeer!
Droopy- Okay, Droopy. You’re a big Camerasaurus and something’s trying to eat you.
Just as the bird dives, Droopy suddenly flings himself onto his side. Droopy- Tiger roar where’s the tiger roar? Come on which file is the tiger roar. Yes got it!
Bird- scooping air- Raaaah?
Sounds- Rustling wings as it flies off.
Droopy- Hey. Why don’t I feel talons? Wait a minute. It’s leaving. It’s leaving! Oh I feel so biiiig! He starts howling again and unexpectedly gets an answer.
Droopy- Shuddering- Uh-oh. What now? Droopy you have to remember. You have to remember what it was like to see and how things looked. You have to… you have to find your way to… somewhere safe before… before whatever those things are find you. Droopy trundles along through the grass.
Our scene shifts to a small pack of stray dogs sitting in a half circle, ears cocked and listening.
Big-brown-dog- Yo homes, what’s that?
Big-fluffy-dog- No idear, Pardner but it sounds like supper tah me.
Big-brown-dog- I’m down with that. It’s been a minute since we had some real grub. Come on. Let’s go see what it is.
Dignified-German-shepherd (only one of the bunch who is wearing a collar)- Yeah. Let’s find it. The nose knows, you guys. Follow me.
Small-skinny-scruffy-mutt- Yeah yeah yeah. Find it yeah yeah. *Sniffs excitedly and circles submissively around the others. They all move off stealthily in the German Shepherd’s wake.
Droopy stumbles into a large rock- Owwwwwww! That hurrrrt! What is this place?
The dogs all stop, heads and ears up. Big-brown-dog- Yeah. Keep makin’ noise. We’re on to you now. Your time just ran out.
Big-fluffy-dog *vibrating with growls and with lips drawn back*- Sounds like a nice juicy rabbit caught in a trap- my kind of eatin’.
Big-brown-dog- affectionately nuzzling the little skinny mutt- Grubbals? You’ve been looking to join our pack for some time now.
Grubbals- looking scared. Yayayayaeah, Gangsta? Yeah yeah yeah.
Gangsta- So? Whacha waiting for? Go make your first kill. Oh and it has to be dead for it to count. Otherwise.
Gangsta- looks at his companions who growl and circle Grubbals hungrily- You get the picture, walking rug?
Grubbals cowers- Yah yeah, Gangsta, yeah yeah.
Cut to droopy who is stumbling along over the uneven terrain with Grubbals gaining on him- Gottagogottagogottago gotta keep going! Keep going keep going keep going. Oh and I’ve got a green battery too. This is not good! I hear those things! They’re hunting me and they want to…
Grubbals- *running up behind Droopy and grabbing him by the tail*- Got’em! Rrrrrrrah ruff! Ruff! Ruff! Rararuff!
Dignified-German-shepherd looking annoyed- Don’t let go you bone-head!
Grubbals- realizing his mistake- Oops. Why did I open my big mouth?
Droopy lashes his thick tail at him as hard as he can and in the process he turns himself over.
Vicious excited barks from the other dogs as they gallop up and freeze in a triangle prepared to rush.
Gangsta- Yeah! You da Dog, Grubs! You da dog! Now let’s…
Dignified-German-shepherd rushes in and grabs Droopy by the neck- Forget it. This one’s mine.
Grubbals- Yeah yeah. No. No wait! That’s my kill! It’s mine yeah yeah.
Suddenly Dignified-German-sheperd spits Droopy out- Yuck! This thing tastes like… like rubber. *The dog takes a closer look at Droopy.*- Oh you’re one of those robot-things my owner likes to pat. *gets excited* Oh can you imagine the praise I’ll get? The biggest bone in all of Humbled County! You’re coming with me.
Gangsta- Yo that ain’t cool, Dog! We all was supposed to have our share.
Dignified-German-Sheppard- No! This robot’s got a bone-ty on it’s head and my owner’s going to pay up. Sniffya later!
The other dogs give chase but cannot match the dog’s speed.
Cut to a residential neighborhood. The dignified German Shepherd leaps onto a front porch and starts scratching at the door. Dignified German Shepherd (panting heavily)- Tired. I'm so tired. Man that robot was heavy!
A woman opens the door and looks down at the dog- Meh-Lei? *She sees what Meh-Lei is carrying* Oh Meh-Lei no! Drop it! Drop it now! Bad dog!
Meh-Lei looks confused- But I thought… What about the bone-ty? Where’s the belly rubs? The big bone with some fat attached? Maybe a break from this low-calory dog food? Oh never mind.
The woman examines Droopy- Oh you’re a mess, Little guy! Who would leave you out in the dirt like that? Let’s get you inside and cleaned up.
Meanwhile with the other pleos. The man forces his hobbling vehicle into a service station and goes around to the rear to survey the damage. Oddly enough he isn’t looking at the tire yet. He sees the smashed side of the crate and looks worried.- Oh no. Four. I must’ve lost one.
Angel *Very upset*- We’ve been on the road for at least ten real-time minutes since the explosion! Droopy’s out there in the middle of nowhere! This isn’t fair!
Scar- (snarling) That’s right, your Highness. It’s time you learned that.
Angel- (Glaring at him) But he rescued you, Scar. If anyone should be thinking about fairness it should be you. You could… *starts to cry* be lying in a billion pieces in the road with your wiring spilled everywhere. You! Remember that, Scar!
Melee- *inward thoughts* (gets wide eyes) Oh she’s so beautiful and wise.
Melee aloud to Angel- Amen, Sistah! I’ll be your willing convert.
Skittle- Come on you guys! Don’t fight! We’re pleos- peaceful creatures of love and companionship. We have to have faith in this human. You heard him say it himself. He saved us from Mr. Shredder. There isn’t much we can do right now anyway.
Melee- Ha, my Dear Lady, there’s where you’re wrong. I’ve been… modified.
All pleos- Huh?
Melee- Decompiled. Reverse-engineered. Bent. Everything illegal with electronics you’re not supposed to do.
Skittle- Like, speak Dino, Dude. I’m lost.
Melee- Okay I’ll make it simple. I can talk to other electronic devices. My owner was a bit of an experimentalist you see. I was his pride until… *looks away* Until he got tired of me and chunked me in a storage unit. That’s how I got my looks.
Scar- So? What’s your plan, Holes?
Melee- I’m going to connect with this guy’s laptop via his phone and then reroute the signal to… well to as many computers as I can and force them to print fliers. My dearest Angel, your Droopy will be within nosing-distance in three days tops- I guarantee it.
Scar- now this I’ve gotta see.
Melee- Well, Scar, I can do lots of things but I can’t exactly allow you front-row seating inside every office in the world now can I? You’ll just have to trust me.
Skittle- Like there’s a mondo big whole in your plan, Mel.
Melee- What’s that?
Skittle- What if the humans throw your fliers away?
Melee looks nervous- Well… I… I don’t know. We’ll just have to tangle all our tails together and hope they don’t.
Our scene splits into three squares showing two offices and one elementary school computer lab. People are staring down at their laser-printers in confusion as they pick up a nicely-printed flier showing Droopy and listing a phone number.
Man in the first square. We can clearly see that he is somewhere in London England- What’s wrong with this printer? What’s this rubbish? Why doesn’t it stop?
In the next square, an elementary student brings the flier to her teacher- Look! A pleo!
The teacher looks up. As she stands up, we can clearly see a map showing the different parts of Australia behind her- What? What website did you get this from?
Student- I didn’t do anything. It’s just the printer.
The teacher goes over to the printer- What’s wrong with this thing? (Mumbling to herself)- Cancel job.
Student who handed her the picture- Can we help?
Female teacher sighing- I don’t see why not. This is a phone number from the United States. This pleo must be of some importance.
Guy in the third square which appears to be a reception area in a doctor’s office in California- Hmmm. Who would want a broken pleo? Suddenly he smiles. One of my patience has a ton of these things in her house. They’re a real hit with my staff. I’ll pass this along when I see her.
Cut to the inside of a very nice house where the man sets the smashed crate on the dining room table, throws down his cell phone and keys and turns to leave the room.
Man- It’s one in the morning and I’ve got first shift tomorrow. Great. You guys will have to wait. He turns for the door and closes it behind him. On the table, his cell phone starts vibrating.
Melee- Haha! There’s your proof, Scar. Now the fun begins! Watch me work my magic!
Skittle- I’ve got a bad feeling about this, Mel. What if all the people of the world bring our guy billions of broken pleos?
Angel- What if they do? He says he has ‘an idea’. Who knows he might rescue them, too. Besides. There’s only one Droopy. I could find him even in a crowd of broken pleos.
Angel*inwardly*- I think we’re all guilty to some degree. Poor Droopy, we misjudged you- badly.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 04:07:18 PM by Talon »
Talon

camcam8910

• Pleo explorer
  • 00 Female
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2012, 11:50:12 AM »

I love it Talon!  Poor droopy, can a pleo really survive that?  :-\  It would be funny if a lot of people brought the man broken pleos and droopy wasn't among thm but some of the pleos on this forum could be among them and the guy puts up some flyers that say that they need a pleo doctor and kat takes the job!  Sorry if I am kinda over doing it!  :(  :P  :-[  :-X
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal