Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleos Gone Wild, or Pleos in the Kitchen  (Read 5114 times)

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
  • Pleo(s): Stephan (Ugobe) and Tron (RB)
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
Re: Pleos Gone Wild, or Pleos in the Kitchen
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2011, 06:31:39 PM »

OMG the things you say! :o Total Pleo Chaos I think you opened a can of worms I have to try to put together again........Will you settle for 15-16 Pleos, supervised of course...One is brand new sealed and not hatched, the other has not been out of it's box and is keeping the other one company. and Humpty Pleos. well his innards are hanging out. he works but he is split all open, nasty thought to see a walking Pleo with innards just hanging there.... :o :( Very scary thought .................................................You know this is giving me nightmares and headaches..................but now I feel "challenged" by your proposition...It is your fault Lunamione7........................can I send some your way to take care of..................? Welcome to the forums by the way.  ;D Guess I will have to get a big cup of java, some head ache pills and my video camera. Oh talk about charging batteries. Egadssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..
            Back in a few days with a new video.....Thanks for the thought.... :D ;D                     RWM

Oh poor Humpty, I didn't know :( I hope he feels better soon.

I can't wait to see that video, I love all your videos and I spent all day yesterday looking though them. My favourite was "Baby Ruth Gets Her Wish" with the whale.  :)
As for me looking after one... I might be interested. I was thinking maybe of adopting a happy Pleo that would enjoy going out and about with me and keeping me company on long train trips. Still a maybe at the moment, I'm waiting to see what my final pay for the year is like as we usually get a little bit extra for christmas. I might go with another Aibo yet, still deciding and researching.
I do think the little boy with the candy cane outfit is a cutie and so is the chatty girl in the red dress. Is she the one saying "Hello!" all the time? I didn't know they could talk, what else can they say?
He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot

You know where steel wool comes from? Robot Sheep!

Willow

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
Re: Pleos Gone Wild, or Pleos in the Kitchen
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2011, 06:56:05 PM »

Haha thanks, RWM!  :D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal