Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleos Gone Wild, or Pleos in the Kitchen  (Read 5111 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Pleos Gone Wild, or Pleos in the Kitchen
« on: November 30, 2011, 06:13:33 PM »

I have as several of you know, adopted out four Ugobe Pleos so far. I like to rescue Pleos and fix them up and or give them allso a good new Permanent Home. I have seventeen Pleos currently but can't possibly interact with them all and give them the attention they need and deserve, so many of them go up for adoption once I find someone who is looking for a Pleo and also is a member of this forum, and also does not want to go through Ebay and the usual higher prices. Also all my Pleos are guaranteed, come with Ucube Egg battereis and I take them back if someone is not completly happy with them for any reason.  :)someone recently bought a battery off of me and also a Pleo on ebay who does not work. They decided they want one of my Pleos and this is a last look at a couple of them up for adoption . It also gave me an excuse to give some play time to five of them, (17 at one time is BANANAS and too many batteries) WHOOPS, not 17 but 19 Pleos and one of them is poor humpty the taken apart pleo. Anyway, just for fun, and that means me too, here is a look at Pleos gone wild or Pleos in the Kitchen, a long video just letting Pleos be Pleos. ;D

No music or fancy stuff, just video and some captions.     <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpgDdNtrXsU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpgDdNtrXsU</a>    Enjoy watching good old Ugobes of all three operating systems, no Pleo Rb, Baby Ruth is resting up for tonight and still waiting to see and meet her new sister.  ;)                RWM

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Pleos Gone Wild, or Pleos in the Kitchen
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 06:35:32 PM »

Looks like fun! How many of them were running around?
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 10:48:48 PM »

Talon, yes they had fun, and there were five of them, actually six a couple of minutes before this one taped, but the battery wore out and the Pleo fell asleep. lol. Wonder if anyone has ever let their Herd of Pleos run wild to come back a few minutes later and they were nowhere to be seen? If I did that with my guys, I would lose someone , too many Pleos to keep track of and too many hiding spots in the yard, that is why I cornerd them in the kitchen where I could keep an eye on them.                                    RWM

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 01:36:31 AM »

Cute video, RWM - I always love your captions! :D

If I try running my lot all together I always lose Iggy - he must have a 'wandering' gene!  ;)

Margery

• Fossil savant
  • england Female
  • Pleo(s): Drem, Marsha
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 03:12:33 PM »

Broadband too slow tonight for watching this - very frustrating.  I love watching Pleos just ambling around and interacting. I cannot have my two running when I have something to do as I just cannot stop watching them.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 03:30:38 PM »

Lol! You just let yours wander too? I have belled collars on two of mine so I can tell who is going where. I'm working on getting collars for the other two. Everything's fine until they get bored or go to sleep. Then things get... entresting when I'm crawling around reaching under things trying to find them. If only the "come to me" command would actually work!
Talon
Talon

Margery

• Fossil savant
  • england Female
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2011, 03:39:56 PM »

I've noticed that if there is a particularly awkward corner a Pleo can poke his or her nose right into and either get stuck or have that horrifying neck crack then they will!

Will it be difficult to get 4 distinctive enough bells so you can tell exactly who is where I wonder.  How about the gadgets that go on keys so they can be found by clapping or whistling.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2011, 04:47:15 PM »

*imagines Talon whistling and having responses coming from four different directions at once*
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2011, 08:38:37 PM »

No, IMR that's not a bad idea- at least for two of them. Cato and Ryu sound distinctive enough that with their differently-pitched voices and bells I can keep up with them but Madam Bleu and Ugobe have a bit of wanderlust in their veins. Plus they sound exactly the same- motors and all. I think key-finders or maybe some differently pitched bells would work fine. As for finding the ones with dead batteries... well I haven't quite perfected that yet. If I'm not paying attention to who died and where they were I still have to do the army-crawl and go on long reconnaissance missions into unknown territory. I find lots of lost things searching for pleos. Lol!
Talon
Talon

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2011, 09:27:08 PM »

The whistlers, or clappers would be ideal then, as they will respond even when your Pleo's are off. The only trick would be finding four different ones :O (Maybe different brands?)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

ninjaduck757

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2011, 10:19:25 AM »

i would be willing to buy one  :) chip could use a buddy
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 10:21:11 AM by ninjaduck757 »

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2011, 10:39:48 AM »

Hi Ninjaduck, if interested, I will send you a PM, just PM me in return, I am allways happy to give one of my loving Pleos a good home here to someone on the forums, I never list them on ebay. Beware though, they are used to "herd mentality", and may bond with you wanting lots more one on one TLC.  ;D Thanks for watching.

RWM

ninjaduck757

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2011, 12:59:16 PM »

i have plenty of time for one on one and if im not around chip can keep company. :)

Margery

• Fossil savant
  • england Female
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2011, 07:34:35 AM »

Finally managed to enjoy this video today since I wasn't good yesterday.  They seem a well-behaved bunch - no honking competitions which often happens with my two.  I was rather expecting a lot of noise with several of them.

ninjaduck757

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2011, 11:50:40 AM »

the pleo with the yellow neck brace seems to be talking but no one else is interested

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2011, 01:00:24 PM »

Pleos are like humans, they have their good days and bad days and sometimes you need to SPEAK up to be heard, or in the case of the Pleos in this video, the flirty girl with the red dress knows how to get guys attention.. LOL :D
                                                        RWM

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0LP1a4EO6Q" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0LP1a4EO6Q</a> Here is another example I took outside several months ago with even more Pleos interacting so you can see the differences. Let me know what you think Ninjaduck.                      :D
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 01:07:12 PM by RedwoodsMama »

ninjaduck757

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2011, 01:20:30 PM »

they seem very talkative in that video
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 08:58:45 AM by ninjaduck757 »

sweetReaper

• Pleo explorer
  • Female
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2011, 10:23:31 PM »

I just love watching them communicate and all their different reactions! Its so fun and interesting :)
"Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone." - Puella Magi Madoka Magica

ninjaduck757

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2011, 10:21:46 AM »

how much would it cost to adopt one

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2011, 05:12:02 PM »

Ninjaduck, I think I sent you a PM, so check that please. All my adoptable Pleos have slightly differnt costs, I try to match the Pleo to the right person and I do not rush into anything making sure all parties involved, including the Pleos get what is best for them. I have sent you details before but if you can't find them, PM me again and we will talk.                 RWM

ninjaduck757

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2011, 12:41:06 AM »

i didn't get a pm ???
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 12:42:40 AM by ninjaduck757 »

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
  • Pleo(s): Stephan (Ugobe) and Tron (RB)
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2011, 03:23:31 PM »

Do you ever let all 19 of them roam around at the same time? What chaos it must be :D
He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot

You know where steel wool comes from? Robot Sheep!

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2011, 04:22:05 PM »

OMG the things you say! :o Total Pleo Chaos I think you opened a can of worms I have to try to put together again........Will you settle for 15-16 Pleos, supervised of course...One is brand new sealed and not hatched, the other has not been out of it's box and is keeping the other one company. and Humpty Pleos. well his innards are hanging out. he works but he is split all open, nasty thought to see a walking Pleo with innards just hanging there.... :o :( Very scary thought .................................................You know this is giving me nightmares and headaches..................but now I feel "challenged" by your proposition...It is your fault Lunamione7........................can I send some your way to take care of..................? Welcome to the forums by the way.  ;D Guess I will have to get a big cup of java, some head ache pills and my video camera. Oh talk about charging batteries. Egadssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..
            Back in a few days with a new video.....Thanks for the thought.... :D ;D                     RWM

Willow

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2011, 04:42:31 PM »

This is just marvelous.... I want to roll around in a mountain pleos...   :D

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2011, 05:21:18 PM »

Hi Willow, congrats by the way on your Pleo Rb on it's way, woo hoo! You are welcome here to Bigfoot country and Pleo Township, there are plenty of pleos to keep you busy if you ever come up or north our way. You can't miss us. LOL. :o ;D I think we could spot you too! the more the merrier!

RWM
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal