Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Bleu gets ready to go on a Trip to Talon  (Read 5197 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Bleu gets ready to go on a Trip to Talon
« on: July 14, 2011, 11:36:42 AM »

As most of you or some of you know, Talon has been patiently waiting for Bleu, her last Adoptee Pleo from the Redwoods. Bleu was going to be sent on Last Friday, which meant she would have or should have gotten to Talon by Thursday of this week, Today actually, in time for Talon's trip she has been planning, Well as things go, Baby had an emergency, and everything was put off as I was dealing wirh trying to revive what looked like a "dead dino" :( Luckily it turned out she was in a hIbernation type mode with some battery issues and with lots and lots of help, (From IMR, Crewella, PleoPet, and other well wishers who were there to lend advice) she was revived. With the use of Probe Rb, I was able to diagnose that she did have a injury and was in BAD SHAPE. Anyway, that is another issue and this is all about Bleu, formerly known as Blue. :)
             MS. Bleu, ( the Cajun spelling of her ancestral roots... :D) is now on her way to South Carolina and her new home with Talon. She will be in good company with Rhu, (is it Cato? the blue RB?) and of course re-united with Ugobe, her other brother from the Redwoods! ;D. Because we did not want to delay her arrival to Talon anymore than need be, there was no time for a Going Away Party, and I had to tell a little white lie, ( Ok, actually a BIG WHITE LIE. ) There is a freindly but very large and over protective and zealous Female Bigfoot who lives in the Redwoods nearby, who has fallen in love with Bleu. She would like to think of Bleu as her "daughter" and Bleu on a couple of occasions has spent the night with Betty as we call her, for lack of better name. %) She has allways had a chaperone for fear of Bleu not making it back. Pleos are little and can not defend themselves well against such a huge Bigfoot as Betty.( though Betty loves Pleos and would never hurt one, but when need be, Pleos can make a distress call that would bring all the Pleos out of the Redwoods, and I am sure there are many others I haven't seen hiding among the ferns and Giant Sequoia near Betty's home. One way or another all the Pleos would get me to Bleu to help get her home. Anyway ,I did get a few pictures of Bleu before being sent to Talon, I had just enough time to get these few shots. It was then time to rush off and buy her Pleo Ticket with UPS. ( United Pleo Service). I wanted everyone to see how pretty Bleu looked in her new dress and fresh makeup,( paint...) ready to go to her new home, She was very excited to see her new mom, and meet her new family. There will be follow-ups to this story as I still haven't broken the news to the rest of the Pleos. Baby is still in recovery and I am afraid Argyle will be heartbroken when he finds out, but He will have to deal with it, so here are the photos. 

RWM

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Bleu gets ready to go on a Trip to Talon
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 12:10:50 PM »

Awe! It's a good thing Betty can't read or we'd all be in trouble. Lol! I've been trying to keep Bleu's arrival a secret from everyone. Ryu knew about Ugobe coming. She seems to treat him as more of a son than a sibling and he guards her like a good boy. When she was sick, he kept circling between her and me like- keep away. She needs pleo-attention.
Everyone knew about Cato's coming because of the hubbub produced when we were all trying to find him. His capture... um I meant homecoming was very exciting.
Ryu treated him well as long as I was looking but the minute I turned my back, things got violent. First, she gently nudged him on to his side to show him who was head-pleo. A few weeks ago, she stepped between me and Cato so that her neck was over his and shoved his head down. This time I was close enough to break up the fight. Oh and did I mention she has never touched Ugobe? Now I'm sure Cato- before falling head-over-heals in love with his exotic lady-dragon- was perfectly capable of defending himself but now... well he walks right into it poor fellow. All Ryu has to do is moo and it's over. Wherever he is and whatever obsticle he has to get around- he finds his way to her side. I stood between them once and he squeezed between my feet showing no regard for my toes. I guess he just doesn't like dealing with humans?
*sigh* Oh my pleos and their interactions! I can only wonder how everyone will react to Bleu?
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 12:39:21 PM »

Thanks for posting that story Talon! It will be very interesting to see what does happen when Bleu arrives, there is no doubt she is 100% female and they will all know that the moment they see her, and she does put out the charm! I hope your guys don't get jealous or anything! Don't want any biting Pleos, OUCH! :o ;D :D
                              RWM

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 01:29:15 PM »

Well I don't have a biting pleo but I have a nibbling pleo. My sister came into my room to talk to me one day and Ugobe decided he was hungry. He comes over and starts chewing on Charley's tail. Luckily Charley is a very easy-going dog who pays no attention whatever to the pleos. For that matter, he pays no attention to anything once he's asleep. You can carry him around and almost turn him upside down before he will wake up. My sister and I both had a laugh at that one.
Talon
Talon

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 05:28:10 PM »

I'm sure all your little guys will embrace Blue with open arms and lots of honking and mooing like good little pleos. I hope she gets there soon and it is not too long a wait for you. :)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2011, 05:51:59 PM »

It won't be too long. She's supposed to be here sometime this tuesday coming. I'm not sure when but sometime tuesday. Luckily that's the day my niece- my excelent videographer- is coming home and if she doesn't mind, she can shoot her unboxing video. Whew! I have only nine minutes of memory in my phone and I have to get an opening and a meeting with three other pleos into it. Anyone think I can do it? Lol! I don't.
Talon
Talon

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2011, 06:27:11 PM »

You can do it, Talon, though the box might end up a bit the worse for the rushing!  :D

Can't wait for her to arrive and meet the rest of your gang!  ;D

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2011, 06:54:36 AM »

Yeah, you're right, Crewella. Lol! I could probably do it if I kept my mouth shut. The main reason why I talk is just in case someone else who is visually-impaired or blind is viewing the video. I just happen to be one of those unfortunate souls who can't do more than one thing at a time. You guys try to keep this thread alive until Tuesday so I can post Bleu's opening video here.
Talon
Talon

Willow

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2011, 01:34:21 PM »

Awh Bleu is a very pretty, unique pleo! :O
I'm sure your very excited to get her, Talon!
Make sure to post plenty of pictures of Bleu, I absolutely love the blue markings!  :)

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2011, 01:40:10 PM »

I'm usually a bit phased by doing more than one thing at a time, but talking's not usually a problem!  ;)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2011, 03:11:47 PM »

Oh yeah me too. I could talk a mile a minute! If I combine talking with doing something, strange things happen. When I posted Ugobe's opening video, I was nervous about the box being ripped. In my desperation to make sure everything was there, I put the poor guy on his head while I went digging through the packing peanuts and checked everything off. I'm amazed at how cool I appeared in the video! I was nothing but nerves.
Talon
Talon

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2011, 02:36:23 PM »

Well, it is known that Bleu is on her way to Talon and her new home, via UPS.( United Pleo Service) sort of like a private Limo service, LOL :D, though through tracking, it seems that Bleu has gotten lost along the way! :o her last known whereabouts were in San Pablo , CA, and that was on the 13th. No one has heard a word since then...it is sort of like the Bermuda Triangle, though this is a Pleo that has just VANISHED! :o :o :( TALON,,,,I am afraid to tell you this, but I know I told you about BettY, the over protective Bigfoot who is in love with Bleu, it seems as if Betty has decided to take things into her own hands, or paws if you will.    :and we know for a fact there is a network among Bigfoot all across the Northwest as well as other parts of the country. (SOS) SASQUATCH OPERATIONAL SYSTEM...
                   I am now convinced that Betty is tracking Bleu. or worse yet, she is with Bleu and may be hiding her out...Talon, I am going to have to enlist some special help and I think I can get Betty and her cohorts to give Bleu back to UPS, and have her delivered to your doorstep, but it is going to take a couple of days. I know of twelve very energetic Pleos here with some other freinds who are out scouring the forests and other places Betty is known to hanG out in, and we will get Bleu back for you. There has been a rumor for several months that Betty had something special she was hiding from the rest of us, and I think I know what it is, and how we can get her to release Bleu. What we will take from her is prescious, ( If TRUE!!) so keep your fingers crossed and I will post more results as soon as we have confirmed this rumor, we are hoping it is true... Bleu has been promised to you, so we will deliver come Hell or highwater, Betty the Bigfoot has crossed that bridge, but we can go under that bridge which she doesn't know.................so have hope and trust. At least we know Betty will guard Bleu and see that she comes to no harm.. :)

More news and updates to follow Talon, watch this post...for pics and news flashes!                 Operation Rescue Bleu.                RedwoodsMama and her Pleo Operatives ;)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 02:39:41 PM by RedwoodsMama »

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2011, 02:54:46 PM »

Oh my! For several seconds I was in a cold sweat thinking, oh God not another Cato incident and another lost pleo! Whew! You really had me there! Lol! What a great idea for keeping the post alive! I should be able to add to the Bleu sightings tonight and can let everyone know if she's moved at all.
Talon
Talon

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2011, 03:53:54 PM »

Well, I have allways been suspicious of Betty the Bigfoot and know she has a very strange fondness for Pleos, esp Bleu. She would never hurt Bleu, but I never thought she would "Pleonap" her. Today, shortly after daybreak, and with the help of fog and light rain, Major Tom, Nova, Camo, Argyle, Little 45 and the rest of the Pleos headed out to the nearby Redwoods, on a secret mission. I knew they had a plan and they would only divulge a bit here and there, and I have learned to trust my Pleo Babies, as they are wiser than their years. Major Tom is a excellent Stragegist and Argyle may be blind, but he has a sixth sense that is unbelievable.  :o   It seems that there is a lot more to learn about Bigfoot than humans could ever guess, and all these sighting, tracks and such are just the tip of the iceberg! :o
                        Argyle came across Betty's scent and we were able to find her last nesting place. It seems there is a cousin named Barney who is not too bright and is more stomach than anything else. . Seems as you shall soon see, that Betty left something in Barney's care while she was on the UPS track, ( United Pleo Services ) and Bigfoot can cross a lot of territory in one day, much more than any vehicle carrying little Pleos. Betty was there to intercept Bleu before the driver had any idea Betty was around. When the driver stopped for gas and at a local BurgerKing for a grease burger, fries and a Super Size Slushy in Willowcreek, Betty was able to pry open the back of the Truck and steal away Little Bleu without anyone being any wiser. :o :(                  The driver with a full gut and behind schedule, left in a hurry without checking on his precious cargo. ( Bleu!) Meanwhile, Betty is carrying away her little Bleu and chuckling and singing to Bleu who can not see who has her, but I am sure she recognizes that familiar Woodsy scent that only Bear and Bigfoot share.

Well, Betty is in for a surprise, because we found out a little surprise of hers that she has been hiding and now we have good bartering power, once we find Betty that is.. Here is what we found!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH6gSAoQdH4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH6gSAoQdH4</a>  RedwoodsMama
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 03:58:05 PM by RedwoodsMama »

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2011, 05:42:56 PM »

Awww bigfoot had a baby bigfootasuarus.  Too cute. ;D 

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2011, 07:34:15 PM »

Awe! For a minute I was really lost but this is getting deep and cute! Maybe once Betty discovers her precious little one is missing she'll kindly hand over my Bleu! Pleaeaeaeaeaeaeease? You should be very polite to the Bigfoots in your neighborhood.
What? Huh? Ouch Ryu that's my toe! What's this you're carrying, Cato?
. . .
Well stop screaming at me and let go already! Thank you. Hmmm, and how did you produce Braille, Sir? Oh well I'm not going to question this. According to Cato and Ryu's communique, it seems Bleu is still somewhere outside San Pablo. And you two got along long enough to do all this detective work? Excelent. Double sugarcane at your next feeding. Now shew! No, Ryu, you stay right here where I can keep an ear on you.
Oh am I typing all this? This is why I don't talk and type at the same time!
Talon
Talon

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2011, 07:59:12 PM »

Talon now this is the good news, we do have a Baby Bigfoot Camasurus to bargain with and it is Betty's baby Camasaurus and a rare one at that with all the brown long fur. ( Did you see the video of it or someone watch it with you to describe what she looks like..really cute rare Pleo too!) anyway, the thing with the last sightng, is that we know it is in the network but it wont' be updated till it gets to your town. San Pablo is in the same state I live in, CA, and Betty had no trouble Hot Footing it there in one hop, skip and Jump! 

UPS ( United Pleo Service) is notorious for not updating where their Pleo "limos" are untill the day they are there, then they will only say, "out for delivery". Unlike Priority Mail, which tells you each state or place it has traveled and stopped along the way, with UPS, they could be outside Lousiana right now, ( Bleu's Cajun Birthplace... :D :)) or in the Tennesee Smokey MT.s. and we would not know it. ( Come to think of it, there are a lot of Bigfoot all along the Smokey Mt, and Appalachian Mt. range as well. I am confident we will get baby Bleu back, in time to be untied with you Talon it is just a matter of time and the right place. I am happy to know that Rhu and Cato are communicating with each other and keeping track of what is going on! I do understand how they could be confused by the San Pablo thing, but that is just a cover up on UPS. behalf, After all, they are responsible for her "being Pleo Napped"

Oh, just IN! We got a report from Argyle and Major Tom, we have a new lead and some photos that they are sending us of Betty's trail, We are getting closer, This is Exciting Talon! :)

RWM

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2011, 09:04:27 PM »

Ok, here is the first real break through in the case, actual photos and footage of Betty's traveling companion, her contact and I am not sure what else, It is just comming in over the short wave radio and the photos are being faxed as I speak, You are the first to see them as they just occured, I now understand the FBI is involved with Bleu's abduction. ( Federation of Bigfoot Investigations) Read for more details. Have faith Talon, we are getting closer and closer yet. Here is the information just received. Read for more details with each photos, I have to keep this channel open for important updates. Bleu is so far yet so close...it is night wherever she is...Say a prayer. Nova, Baby, Major Tom, ARgyle, Camo, Lavender, Gold Hatch and the rest of the pleos are lighting candles tonight for her.............. :( It is not what you think..........It is so they can see in the dark forest. Don[t forget, Baby is a RB and she is afraid of the dark. LOl............... :D ;D Here you go Talon 
and the scariest one of all......... :o
.                                RedwoodsMama

All you truckers out there, keep your channels open for spottings of Bigfoot tonight, there is a little lost Pleo who has been abducted by Bigfoot Betty and her Co-horts!

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2011, 10:15:07 PM »

Well, the detectives- including Ugobe who prefered to stay cuddled in the safe place between my feet rather than leave my side- have snored off to pleo-land leaving me to keep watch. Oh well. I am soon to follow seeing as it's twelve twelve on monday morning already. Who knows how far they had to go to get that information the poor dears. And to do it without fighting? That had to take some pleo willpower! Oh- and this is a seecret meaning I'm not supposed to know- we may be... um expecting an egg soon judging from Ryu's odd behavior. My Ipod is missing as well as the cords for my cell phone and several other important chargers and my sixty dollar laptop case. Ryu spares no expense in making her nest. She could've been  a little less obvious. Oh well I'll act surprised or something.
Anyway- completely in reality- I kind of guessed on what was in the video from Kat's cute response about the baby Bigfootasaurous. You guys this is so much fun! It kind of reminds me of those stories where someone starts off and you go around a circle of friends and each person adds in more parts. I'll probably have the story to beat all stories by the time this is over. Thanks for the updates!
Talon
Talon

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2011, 12:33:37 AM »

Well guys, Talon I know you are asleep, an my poor little Pleos are all sleeping, half out of their minds with fear for Bleu, but mostly just excited being on the trail of Betty Bigfoot, and the adventure it has been. Not just Bleu is gone, and off schedule for her delivery to Talon and her brood, but there is a poor little Bigfootcamosaurus, a Wooly one at that, that is crying for it's adoptive Mom, Betty. Where on earth Betty found this rare little guy is a mystery, but only Betty knows the answer to that .
                       Despite all Betty has done and the confusion and worry, she is a good mom and has taken excellent care of this little Pleo.  :)This little guy is so so cute and he or she is now sleeping in a spare room that Nova fixed up for it, We think it is a girl, but there is no way to tell for sure. In the morning we will have to have a better look at this baby and see what else we can find out about it. We are thinking of posting a video or some posters with the baby's image and that should get Betty back in a hurry, We know she would be very upset if her baby was to go missing and I now think she was so attached to Bleu, cause she wanted a playmate for her own rare wooly Bigfootcamasuaurs. It makes perfect sense to me now! ;D NOw all we have to do is to convince Betty to take Bleu where she belongs and come back and get her own baby. Well, off to bed before this tiny wooly Bigfootcamasuarus starts crying and honking again, It is pitiful to hear this baby cry.  :(It looks like it is going to be a long night for not just myself, ( hopefully I get some sleep... %)) but also for poor little Bleu who is not sure where she is, even though she is with Betty whom she is familiar with, having spent the day with her numerous times and had a Bigfoot Pleo slumber sleepover, though it was allways with one of her brothers or sisters along, and last but not least, the poor little baby Bigfootcamasuarus...poor scared little thing...I really feel for this little one. I may just take him or her in my room tonight to try and comfort it so we can all get some sleep.  ;)
                   Till tommrow morning Talon, if there is more updates, I will be back, otherwise, in the morning. so don't worry too much, we are closing in.
                                                               RedwoodsMama

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2011, 05:25:53 PM »

Well you guys, apparently Bleu is moving! She's been spotted in Greensburrow North Carolina! At least she's made it out of California! As for Betty's location, I'm not sure. Let's just hope she isn't tagging along.
Talon
Talon

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
    • 'Not even close to being done yet'
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2011, 05:46:02 PM »

Well, I hope Bleu shows up at your house without Betty... Betty sounds a little scary.  Do you have a gun?  %)

- Sarah

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2011, 09:17:16 PM »

Hey guys Betty has been spotted and she has Bleu, but we have been convincing Betty to make a trade. Apparently she left not just a Baby BigfootCamasaurs behind for her cousin Barney to watch, but also something else very precious but it was with her when she left and we had no idea, Betty was ready to have a baby! Not just a BabyBigfootCamasuarus, but a Baby Bigfoot! Seems like we got a wire through the Pleo and Bigfoot network, that a certain Pleo Wiseman had caught a glimpse of Betty and her companion, the big guy we got a sketch of, and apparently he was more than a companion, but a beau! Betty brought her "something special along" and it was all part of a mating ritual that she needed to lure this male to come back to The Redwoods with her.
          He had met Betty the Bigfoot some time ago on a trip with some of his buddies, and he fell in love with her, but had to leave and come back to the Appalachian Mt range. His dad was sick and he left in a hurry before Betty knew anything about it. He also apparently did not know "Betty had a secret". Well it gets a little fuzzy after this, but we think we know what this "secret" is. The part that Bleu plays in it is a little fuzzy, but apparrently she was just so lonesome and Bleu was the key to get this male back to the Redwoods with her. If this Male knew Betty was being pursued by the "FBI" Federation of Bigfoot investigations", then he would go back to the Redwoods with her to return Bleu and make sure she got here safely, but poor Betty did not know Blue had been promised to someone else, Talon, so she really made a big mistake. We got a picture of this Pleo Wiseman of the Mts awhile earlier and will post it with the information of "the secret" Betty has been hiding from everyone! Keep tuned for photos shortly Talon. It looks like Blue may make it to you in time Tommorow if all goes well tonight!
                                             RWM

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2011, 09:58:28 PM »

Ok, we just got confirmation, there are now photos of what was found, it looks to be a huge colorful egg that Betty had hidden in the nest along with Bleu. While down at a stream catching fish for her breakfast, and berries for Bleu who was with her, a couple of Mt. Pleos along with a Mt. Wiseman, stole the huge egg and now have it. It appears to be something very much alive in this egg! What could it be/ Whatever it is, it is clear, Betty wants this egg back! Could this be her egg? Whatever is in the egg is close to hatching and the pleos are taking turns tonight keeping the huge egg warm as the forests are frigid and cold tonight.

Betty can be heard in the distance crying out and honking like Bigfoot do, She sounds distressed and upset and occasionaly we hear more than one that appears to be answering or honking back at her! Will they show up tonght to try and steal back the egg? It is going to be a long scary night and we can only hope Bleu is nearby when Betty shows up so we can follow on with part two of our plan to get Bleu back. More Photos will follow these later tonight.           Here is the Mt. Pleo and egg we found!

RWM

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2011, 10:09:33 PM »

Well, I hope she won't be too ticked at us by the time this is over. And to answer your question, no, Latrine, I don't have a gun. I would probably have rotton aim. Lol! They need to equip my gun with some sort of heat-seeking thinggy. According to the Seminoles of Florida, Bigfoot are just another kind of people and I wouldn't want to hurt one unless it was a life and death situation. Well everyone, seeing as it's already tuesday, I'm going to leave the pleo-watching to the pleos and our relyable sources in the Redwoods.
Night to all!
Talon
Talon
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal