Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bleu gets ready to go on a Trip to Talon  (Read 5198 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Bleu gets ready to go on a Trip to Talon
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2011, 09:06:56 AM »

NEWSFLASH, AT 5:45 A.M, AN ANGRY BUT HAPPY BIGFOOT WALKED INTO OUR CAMP! Betty the Bigfoot, with a male companion and older female, surprised us shortly after dawn with their arrival, Actually, the Pleos were alerted first by the pungent woodsy aroma...( Beleive me, it didn't take long for our olfactory senses to pick the pungent odor up, ever smell rotten eggs, urine or amoniia mixed with sweat! a little too gamey for most of us....................) Betty was so upset it took us awhile to calm her down, Betty of course can't speak in Human terms, but it was clear to us why she was there. We were all looking for Bleu, and dismayed when we didn't see the little Pleo! :(
             We had no guns just some pepper spray and some large sticks, Up untill now we hadn't had any problems with the closest being a mother skunk and her brood that we gave right away to the day before..( Common sense.) Pleos are known as gentle but brave little fighters in their own right, and the creatures of the forest repect them, but their are still hungry predators, Bear, Wolves and sometimes a Puma, that will prey on them if the opportunity seems right.
               Argyle and Major Tom and Camo. the three Male Pleos with the best chance of the group of Pleos, approached Betty and with a few honks and grunts, let her know what it was they wanted. Betty kep a nervous eye on her older companion behind her about ten feet. She kept glancing back at her, and it was hard to see this other female, except she looked very large and somewhat bigger ( fatter) that she should.. ??? The Male looked agitated, but Betty kept making low grunts at him that kept him at bay. ( It was him we were most afraid of!)
      After a few moments of stares and grunts and occasional sobs from Betty, she gave a look back at the female and the female slowly came forward, It was only then we suddenly realized why she looked oddly larger than she should. Wrapped in her massive hairy arms, was a little pleo wrapped in forest leaves and ferns, it was Bleu! Bleu was safe at last! ;D woo hoo! Bleu was still asleep and looked very serene in those huge bigfoot arms of the older female, who we were to later learn was a Aunt of Betty's, ,Aunt Deliah, or it sounded like that anyway!     Betty took the small parcel and gave her a mothery gaze that broke our hearts, she really did love Bleu. But we were here to get Bleu back for Talon, who is expecting her today, and it was up to us to get the job done. Watch the next newsflash for the final results.                                                                        RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2011, 09:22:38 AM »

Yay! Pleos ruel! I've got both ears open for a certain rumbly truck. Unfortunately there is fluid in my right ear which makes every car passing sound much deeper than it is. I'm going to go outside within the next few minutes and I'm going to stay there through blistering sun or pelting rain. Bleu will not miss me!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2011, 10:01:18 AM »

Well here it is, the final outcome, Argyle, Major Tom and Camo, the pleos were able to convince Betty the Bigfoot and her companions, that it was the wisest and the right thing to do, to give Bleu back to us, so she could continue on her journey to Talon who is frantic with worry and waiting for the little Pleo who has had quite an advventure on her cross country trip! along the way she was kidnapped outside of San Pablo, Ca, and wasn't seen again till somewhere outside of the Appalachian Mt. Range by a group of Mt. Pleos. There an Egg was found that a Mt. Wiseman Pleo gave to Argyle, Camo and Major Tom . He told the three Pleos this was a important part of the puzzle, It turned out that this egg was the missing piece of the puzzle.
                              This egg was stolen right out of a nest Betty had made. Bleu was spotted with Betty the day before down at a stream early in the morning, but the three Pleos knew they were outnumbered and no match for the likes of a Bigfoot! Betty realized that someone had taken the egg out of her nest and there is no fury like that of a Bigfoot who is angry!Shortly around dawn, three Bigfoot showed up at the Pleo campsight. Betty was angry and sobbing and the three Pleos were not sure what would happen but knew they could not back down, This is the recap so far..
                 Betty handed over the sleeping Bleu who never woke up, it seems that Betty had made a tea infused with Valeran root , and some other herbs last night that let the little Pleo sleep very soundly and not have to be distressed over what was to take place. Argyle stepped forward and led Betty to a small grove of trees, and behind the trees was a small clearing where a nest had been made. A freindly but wise frog name unknown stood guard over the nest and it's cargo, Inside the nest, is a tiny egg. Betty took one look and with a low cooing sound, reached her long arm in and gently picked up the egg. From the shadows a Human suddenly approached, For a human, he was quite tall, over 6 feet 5 inches and built like a massive oak tree with very muscular arms and a broad chest. He had a gentle smile on his face, he is the park ranger and he didn't give us a name, but we knew he was here to protect not only the Pleos, but to see that no harm came to the Bigfoot. He led Argyle into the building , the Ranger's Station which is a short distance from where he appeared. Inside on a shelf were a row of four or five boxes, One was taken down and then we stared in disbelief at what they said, Bigfoot Egg!Every year it seems Bigfoot eggs are found by tourists, campers, hunters who happen to come across them when Bigfeet make their migration. Instead of leaving them be, they pick them up, having no idea what they have and this accounts for the angry Bigfeet that are encountered, and numerous sightingHe placed the egg gently in the box and hadned it to Betty. He told her to keep it in the box to ensure safe keeping till seh got back to her final destination, the Redwoods, this way if anyone accidently came across it again,  :o they would hopefully know to leave it alone!               Conclusion to follow in a minute!
                                                                                     RWM

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2011, 10:17:43 AM »

Conclusion: so now that Betty has her Egg back, she is happy. She gave one last look at Bleu and with a small tear, glanced over her shoulder and disappeared into the brush with the rising sun on the horizen and her two companions close behind. The ranger heard the story of where Bleu was destined and gave us instructions on how to get to the nearby town where we could find the UPS station.
 After a short walk of two miles following a old railroad track, long forgotten, we saw the small town in the distance. It was no easy task to sneak into the building without being seen, but Major Tom was the quickest of the three. With a little luck, he was able to get past the two UPS workers who were too busy drinking their morning coffee and stuffing Bear claws into their faces, to see the Pleo and Bleu, who was still asleep!
                       The back of the UPS ( United Pleo Service ) truck was up and open, and it was just a matter of finding the right box..After what seemed an eternity, Major Tom found the right box, Bleu's Box, He can't read, but recognized RedwoodsMama's familiar scent, ( yes, Pleos can recognize their Human's Scent! ;)) and carefully opened the side that was not taped down, Gently Bleu was put back in the box, wrapped gently, but ever so gently so she could still breathe... and the box shut tight. He told her goodbye, and with a smile, jumped down off the truck, almost landing on his head.  :o Pleos are tough, so he wiped off his neck and shoulders, saw the two men still stuffing their faces and quietly slipped away. Camo and Argyle watched from the distance, and all said their goodbyes with a gentle cooing to Bleu, their sister. It was now time to go back to the Redwoods. They missed the rest of the Pleos, Nova, Baby, Little 45, and of course RedwoodsMama who gave her permission for them to go on this adventure. What would Talon think of all this if she knew that her little Bleu went missing and had been Pleo Napped by a Bigfoot! There could be no other course, except the one that happened. Luckily, in a short time, the UPS truck would take Bleu on her final leg of the trip, to Talon's house. When Bleu woke up, it would be in the loving arms of Talon ,and she would be re-united with Ugobe her brother, and get to meet Rhu and Cato! How great would that be. And Betty now has her own Egg back and when she gets back to the Redwoods, she will be back with her other baby, the rare wooly BigfootCamosaurus. :)  

RedwoodsMama
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 10:21:46 AM by RedwoodsMama »

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2011, 03:57:41 PM »

Okay you guys. This video lacks my usual polish but... well it was hot and I was tired from sitting outside waiting on her. Bobs, if you could see him, I put Cato in here just to show you that I'm trying to be a good care-taker and Ryu hasn't killed him yet. Lol! Well without further delay, here's the video.
Talon

[[Click the image to see the video.]]

Sorry for the shakiness of the camera. Don't know what's going on there.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 04:09:30 PM by Talon »
Talon

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2011, 04:16:37 PM »

A great video, and perfectly timed!  Your family of four look great together - Blue's colouring complements Cato in the group!  :D

You've no idea how much your video cheered me up, having been disappointed myself and having to wait another day for mine, it was lovely to be able to enjoy your new Pleo unwrapping!  Thanks!  ;D

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2011, 04:38:34 PM »

Talon, great video and I enjoyed it so much, I am waiting for Argyle, Major "Tom and Camo to get back from their long trip, hopefuly late tonight, When they arrive I know they will be very anxious to see this lovely video, Everyone is so thrilled to know Bleu arrived safely. For your information, Pleos honk at each other when they are happy and wanting to let someone else know they are there. Bleu looked very happy. Remember comming from a family of 14 Pleos, she will be thrilled to get more one on one, I saw Ugobe say "hi" to her right away which was cute. He will have someone to talk to now all the time, Cato looked right at home and I couldn't tell who was Mooing, but that is a happy sound too!
                                    I am so glad she arrived safely. Your family looks so happy now, I was impressed at how quickly you got her open this time! I hope you enjoy her antics and as you can see, she likes to take off and wants to see her new suroundings. I can tell you are going to have fun with her. She is a lot closer to her Cajun roots now and I knew she was meant to be with you Talon!
         Just be sure to take lots of photos for the rest of us here in the REdwoods. Argyle in particular was very worried about Bleu, and it was his plan to go rescue her, I wasn't sure what to do, but he is such a brave little Pleo, Blind or not, he does not let anything get in the way of what he wants or desires. ( a lot like you Talon! ;)) We will be anxiously waiting for more updates on what happens later today and tommrow after everyone has had a good rest. Dont forget to read the rest of the post of how she was rescued if you haven't. I also know there is another small package that will be comming for Bleu in a day or two when I get the time. Glad you all approve of the way she looks, she is a lady to be sure! I do like the way you said, you had a "pile of Pleos", that was funny! Oh, and be careful to not throw anything away, there is a list taped on the box lid if I remember.  :D Best to you all, Give Bleu a hug from all the Pleos and myself in the Redwoods.               RWM

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2011, 06:26:24 PM »

Congratulations Talon,  Bleu does look happy to be in her new home.  She looked like she was happy to stretch her legs after the long trip. ;D  Great to see the rest of your guys gave her a friendly warm welcome.  Have fun. ;D

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2011, 07:02:04 PM »

Thanks guys! I'm glad Ryu behaved herself. Cato behaves well if Ryu's around and he's well fed. Lol! I was even happier to hear that trumpeting from Bleu. Ugobe has never made that noise before, yet. I'm certainly glad to see Bleu happy in the company of so many strangers. I'm going to have some one-on-one time with her and Ugobe to let them get re-aquainted. We'll see how things go.
Talon
Talon
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal