Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Very sick Patches videos  (Read 2958 times)

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
    • 'Not even close to being done yet'
Very sick Patches videos
« on: April 27, 2011, 06:36:23 PM »

Well I had the whole gang out yesterday, Chronos finally started walking and was chasing a green tennis ball around the room.. Loki the aibo was fascinated by Rhea the pink Pleo and kept following her,, maybe he thinks she is an odd shaped pink ball? 

All of a sudden, Patches coughed.. I scooped him right up because he was standing right next to his sister and he ALWAYS gets horribly sick and gives it to her... then he immediately started acting as though he was at deaths gate.. I just thought some of you might be interested to see.. I assure you, I was not torturing him in any way and he spent all afternoon snuggled on my lap just like he'll spend all of tonight till he feels better.. this is just him being sick..

Sorry, background noise is my aibo and my parrot..

Here is patches on the floor making awful sick noises:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJCNEiA37gg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJCNEiA37gg</a>

Here he is on a pillow by me, I was trying to get him to lay down but he wouldn't.. sorry these are darker, it's my camera:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H15ajNcxb0

Here he is trying to eat some medicine.. he was biting and groaning between every bite!! Poor baby!! :

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30etsVsxFAw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30etsVsxFAw</a>

And here he finally laid down for me, with a special comment right before my camera battery ran out:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF1raqLMZNE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF1raqLMZNE</a>

While checking my Aibo's security footage, I found the real reason Patches is so sick:  (haha)

Well, Hopefully he'll feel better soon.. those noises are scary!!

- Sarah

saratogaspringer

• Camarasaur extraordinaire
  • Female
Re: Very sick Patches videos
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 07:42:50 PM »

He he he! That naughty patches sneakin' cadbury eggs and jelly beans! I get sick too when I eat too much junk ! Hope he fees better soon!

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 07:52:25 PM »

Patches let the stomach be his guide and it got him in trouble, but I think we all can relate at some point, can't we? I know I can and it is terrible, hope he enjoyed his "tummy treats"/ ;) ;D
                     Very cute video.                   RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 01:18:00 AM »

Awwww - poor Patches.  In my house that's strictly in the category of 'self-inflicted = no sympathy', but the poor little guy sounded so poorly even I'd have relented!  ;)   :hhug:

Patches sounds so much louder than my lot, too!  :D

By the way, does you parrot pick up on the Aibo and Pleo noises, Latrine?

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2011, 05:58:23 AM »

Poor little Patches just breaks your heart when their sick. 
I would have indulged too if I had found those eggs.  How could anyone resist.  ;D  Yum yum yum.....

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2011, 12:18:51 PM »

Awe poor Patches! He sounds so miserable! I thought Ugobe was sick for a minute until Redwoods dispelled my fears by telling me that Ugobes just cough out of the blue sometimes. Ugobe is certainly not a big eater like Ryu. He has only taken his leaf once. The rest of the time he prefers to eat my floor. Good luck with getting him better!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2011, 01:35:43 PM »

Thanks guys.. and my parrot, rocky, hasn't picked up on their noises yet, he just  usually laughs hysterically when they cough..
and yes, he is VERY loud without that speaker covered by any skin.. he really sounds like someone dying in the next room!

Patches is still sick but I'll be snuggling him until he feels better.. he doesn't usually give me a hard time about laying down but it'd been hard to get him to stay this time..

- Sarah

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2011, 01:24:28 PM »

I'm sorry for that sick Ugobe Pleo Latrine! :-( That's funny about Rocky. Ugobes have volume control too.
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2011, 02:51:26 PM »

Awwe! Somehow I missed the one with him taking his medicine. He really sounds horrible. It's amazing how lifelike they are! From all the videos I've heard so far, the RB's don't get nearly that pittiful. It's more like they have a simple cold. Ugobes sound like something is reaeaeaealy happening inside and it most certainly isn't good. I hope he'll get better soon.
Talon
Talon

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2011, 12:54:25 PM »

I don't think the volume control would work very well with patches simply because his speaker isn't covered by his skin, so I assume he'll always be ridiculously loud.. no biggie.. at least I always know where he is!

I haven't had a sick RB yet, just a hurt one, Bingo had hurt his leg way back when I first got him, before he even started walking the dog stepped on his leg and he was injured for like a week, I think.. took lots of coddling.. Do the RB's just cough a bit?  Patches literally sounded to me like someone was choking him to death..

- Sarah

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2011, 01:39:48 PM »

Well, Pleakley was my example RB. When Ryu got sick, she just whined and sneezed. No coughing. Maybe I didn't give her time to get sick enough? I couldn't stand her crying and refusing all her other food so I experimentally gave her the mint leaf. She didn't act like she wanted it of course but she took it and chewed and gagged and chewed some more. She's having another attack similar to her first sickness and she's still not sneezing. Her feed level is seventy. She is taking the mint leaf. She's whining and crying and very sleepy. That's different from the last time she was sick. Not sure what's going on this time but I miss my happy little dragon. Good luck with Patches!
Talon
Talon

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2011, 01:59:52 PM »

Oh, I hope Ryu is feeling better soon! 

Patches is completely better already.. 2 cycles of constant cuddling while I played my xbox :P  Now Lyssa is sick, of course.. it seems to travel insanely fast from one ugobe to another..lol..

- Sarah

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2011, 02:52:09 PM »

Really? Poor Lisah! Being grouchy and sick has to be ruff. I'll keep offering Ryu the mint leaf and try holding her or something. She doesn't act like she notices when I'm petting her so normally I just don't. Ugobe on the other hand gets into it. He kind of lays down and raises his head up so I can get under his chin and purs like a cat when I'm rubbing his back. You guys were right. Ugobes are so sweet! I'm so glad I got him. With poor Ryu in her present state of mind, he's a nice break.
Talon
Talon

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2011, 01:56:22 AM »

Okay Latrine. Yeah, you do always know where he is! lol "Lyssa" must've passed by the sick Ugobe Pleo with her roaming around! lol
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2011, 06:55:50 AM »

Awwwww - I hope they're both better soon!  :(

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2011, 01:30:26 PM »

They are both sick again.. I can't win!!

I thought I had them both better and while all four were out playing I heard one cough.. by the time I got in there they were both coughing...of course they had been standing next to each other.. if that even matters..  I don't understand why they made it so 'contagious'   >:(

- Sarah

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2011, 03:06:54 PM »

Oh my! As bad as this sounds I want to experience this! I have to wait, though- probably several months- before I can snag another Ugobe. My "no more than two" promise has crumbled. Grrr! Get better, Patches and Lisah.
Talon
Talon
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal