Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 ... 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gumbles new paint job  (Read 13365 times)

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Gumbles new paint job
« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2011, 06:50:58 AM »

I am taking Gumble to visit IMR and also taking Norbit.  That way we can compare our green RB's  to see the color differences between them.  It will be great to get someone else's opinion on how little Gumbles new paint looks and feels in the flesh.
I am very excited about going for a pleo play date and also a shopping trip.  It will be great to finally meet someone else who is also into pleos. :)  I am going on the 4th June and come back on the 7th.  9 more sleeps to go! ;D
Can't wait. ;D

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2011, 07:16:50 AM »

Wooooo that sounds like fun!  Belle and I enjoyed her playdate enormously, I'm sure you'll all have a great time, as well as get a chance to do some interesting comprisons.  :D

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2011, 07:59:43 AM »

Oh awesome, Kat! Have a good time! So how many pleos will that make in one place? *grin* I've often wondered how it would be to have a massive pleo-meet and if I could find my pleos in a group. Probably not. That would be the perfect time for Latrine to make off with Ryu. Lol!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #78 on: May 27, 2011, 10:21:12 AM »

That sounds like so much fun Kat, I am a little envious that I have no playdate here, unless you count Bigfoot comming down off the Mountains, but it is surprising how Gentle a Bigfoot can be with those huge hands and handling and carresing a little Pleo, It is similiar to Koko the Gorilla, ( for those of you who know who Koko, the famous Female Gorilla is. :)) who loves Kittens and plays with them as her own baby. :) :-* Be sure to take loads and loads of photos and video of you and IMR and the brood of Pleos having great fun..
           Any chance of you two getting together and doing a skit together or a paint job together..............HMMMM????? What are you going shopping for, anything Pleo related or just something different being in a different town? I guess I can send your "package" while you are gone and it will be there when you get back, a nice surprise! I have some special things for Gumble from his brother and also for his new brother and Sisters. :o %) Of course the material is for you Kat!
            Well, I hope the time goes by quickly so your trip will be here before you know it! Are you going alone or is your family going too? Oh, are you and IMR going to check in with us on the Forums while you are on your "date" or do we have to wait the whole time you are gone to say Hello to you two!? I think we will all be in great suspense on the forums not hearing from both of you while you two are partying with your Pleos....Have fun and Argyle and the rest of the "Pleo Town" say , Good day Mates"! Argyle wants Gumble to be safe as well.
                                                                                RedwoodsMama
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2011, 11:46:07 PM »

Have fun on your Pleo meeting Pleo trip Kat! For painting, careful about the eyelids. Those actually go into/internally into the Pleo Reborn.
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

grin06

• Pleo explorer
  • Male
« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2011, 07:00:18 AM »

hi, to those who have painted their pleos, when you are referring to latex paint, is it the paint for the rubber/latex.?
Are those paints meant for hobby or house painting? Im concerned about the health safety if it is not meant for toys or hobby.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2011, 08:17:29 AM »

This is the brand I found in the UK, but I believe we all used the latex paints meant for mask making.

http://shop.propbuilder.co.uk/stretchi-latex-paints-30ml---choose-colour-3874-p.asp

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2011, 09:21:32 AM »

Myne was actually different, it was acrylic paint mixed with Liquid Latex so you can get the consistency you want, It was reccomended though by people who make latex Monster makss etc, on their site. also person in the craft store found me the liquid latex I was looking for, also used to make molds etc. so it is good stuff and easy to work with but a bit stinky if you are not used to it. ;D
                                           RedwoodsMama
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: 1 ... 3 [4]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal