Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 ... 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Welcome home, Po!  (Read 7584 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Welcome home, Po!
« Reply #75 on: April 27, 2011, 10:22:35 PM »

Hi Norniff, can't wait for the update, my little Pleo Rb and I are really slow and behiind everyone, I think we are now on our fourth battery cycle  .( I got her, a replacement for my original, on March 18th, ) we are definitly taking our time with no hurry! LOL. :D Hope Po has recovered totally since her fall. Good wishes,
                                   RedwoodsMama
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

norniff

• Pleo wanderer
  • Female
« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2011, 09:42:22 AM »

I repeat, real busy. Po was fine, no need for recovery, but after her fall, she does seem a little less active. I think I need to get her over a fear of walking off nonexistent floor edges. :o

So, yes, promise to have pictures up today, of Po's 30th battery cycle! :D
First one to tell me what a Kakapo is gets a cookie.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2011, 02:28:07 PM »

Hi, Norniff! I'm hoping Po is doing well. Are you sitting down? Are you prepared for a shock? I found out Ryu's a girl! She's also sick/moody again. Her emotion level is nine according to PleoPet's Probe RB program. All she wants to do is whine and sleep. Just look out for those moodswings! They're driving me crazy. Ugobe keeps circling between us as if trying to push me away. I guess he just doesn't understand I have to make her miserable by giving her the mint leaf to make her better. She's starting to sniff at her food again. Three days is enough! I hope she's getting over this.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: 1 ... 3 [4]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal