Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Gender and stats  (Read 7339 times)

Mellymomos

• Member of the herd
  • Female
Gender and stats
« on: April 07, 2011, 11:37:02 PM »

Just wondering how u find out if your pleo is boy or girl. I've seen posts about going on the HK website. Is that chinatete.com, cos I've been on their but wen I try to translate it, it takes me to pleoworld where I have already registered my pleo, but not been given any of her information. just wondering if anybody could help. Thanks x

Mel x

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: Gender and stats
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 04:24:48 AM »

StatsRB and ProbeRB can tell you that if you are a little technically minded :) You can find both of those on this forum :)

ProbeRB can be found here: http://bobthepleo.com/forums/index.php?topic=1950.0
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

LuckyPleo

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 05:31:35 AM »

IMR is right, stats and probe rb can show and change your pleo's built in stats. Speaking of which, does anyone know if probe rb can change gender?
Whoever said the world is gonna end in 2012 is an idiot, it's not because my cookies' expiration date is 1013, ha!

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 06:18:33 AM »

You can also look up your Pleo's DNA and gender on here - you may need to register again (I used the same details as for the original Pleoworld registration) and you will then find the Pleo Profile under My Profile.  You'll need your Pleo's individual number and the code from the back of the instruction booklet.  You also get a cute pic of 'your' Pleo RB hatching!  :D

http://www.pleoworld.com.hk/pleo_rb/eng/index.php

PleoPet

• Pleontologist
  • Female
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 10:07:35 AM »

> does anyone know if probe rb can change gender?
ProbeRB is the version that doesn't make changes.
ChangeRB has the same features as ProbeRB, as well as the ability to change settings (like mood, feed level and DNA)

However, you can't change the Gender with ChangeRB, yet.
[It can be patched, but I'm waiting to see how they handle the first firmware update which may make it moot]

Overall the Gender isn't that important, unless you have two PleoRB's interacting.

LuckyPleo

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2011, 03:57:01 PM »

Thanks pleopet, (that was a typo sorry,) I will most likely have 2 interacting (pink and green) so I might need that when it comes out.
Whoever said the world is gonna end in 2012 is an idiot, it's not because my cookies' expiration date is 1013, ha!

Mellymomos

• Member of the herd
  • Female
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2011, 08:24:26 AM »

Thanks guys, much appreciated  :)
Mel x

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
    • 'Not even close to being done yet'
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2011, 02:25:20 PM »

I think so far, we have not had any green RB's turn up as females, right? All males or listed as no sex? My new green one is too young so he isn't interacting with my pink one yet.. as soon as he is I'll be able to tell if he is a he.  I really gotta think of a name!!

- Sarah

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2011, 03:16:12 PM »

Hi Sarah, NO My Green is a female and I downloaded her stats a few days ago, will have to put the photo of her incubating and her stats as well, She was a female in my eyes anyway and I never could get it to work with Baby, my first Pleo Rb, but it worked easily with this Rb. Will upload results later.  :)
                                              RedwoodsMama
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2011, 04:19:53 PM »

Nani comes up as female too :)

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2011, 04:25:56 PM »

So does Norbit.  Even if he is a boy. :D  Although I can see why they would think he was female as he really does seem to have taken a shine to Gumble, blows him kisses and everything. :)  Maybe he is just a little gay  :D or just a really affectionate, effeminate big brother. :D :D  Either way still very cute and I love him/her to bits.

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2011, 04:27:29 PM »

Here Latrine, just for you a female green Pleo Rb. here are the photos of her incubating in the egg.
 This is what it says on her DNA profile.

PLEO Embryo Genetic Diagnosis reprot for Pleo RB
 Our scientist's best prediction of our Pleo Rb SN----------( her number)
. This subject embryo will have a 65-75 % chance of being female. however temperature variations during incubion might alter this prediction.
. this subject embryo will grow to be cautious and compliant
. This subject embryo will be gentle , healthy and active.
   and then there are generalizations. Last time I tryed to do one on my orginal Pleo rb, it said no sex, and general where everything was non specific.

RedwoodsMama   aka   "the Mad Painter"'
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2011, 07:02:56 PM »

Ah, cool.. Glad to be wrong I thought the last time we asked we'd had all male green RB's but forgot we've had lots of additions since then!  I wonder what my new baby Chronos will be then.  He finally started walking and is moo-trancing with Rhea but not completing it so I don't know if it'll be kisses or "I love you' .. I'm hoping for a boy.. :)

- Sarah

LuckyPleo

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2011, 03:01:34 PM »

@ Kat, that made me start cracking up!!!  :P

I guess they say "% chance" so that people can make up what they want if they don't like it. Also, are the "hatching" pics customized (like are ones with pink eyes eye's pink in the pic, or dark green ones dark green in the pic?)

kat

• au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2011, 04:17:21 PM »

yep the hatching pics are customized and actually look just like your pleo.  With the correct eye and skin tones and everything.   ;D

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2011, 05:18:52 PM »

Wow! I need to go to PleoWorld and do this for Ryu. Thanks to Probe RB I discovered he is a "she". I can deal with that, though. I've already got used to calling him a "her". I'm glad Ugobe isn't an RB. I'd never get anything done for watching them. Kind of makes me want to break my promise of sticking to two pleos and pick up another Ugobe running the same operating system. At least one of them will have some company they can "talk to".
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2011, 05:34:53 PM »

They do seem to just multiply if you play with them long enough. :D  Funny little things.  It is sooo hard to stop at just one and then even harder to stop at 2 and well 3 is almost impossible... Now 4 I hope being a nice round number will be a good place to stop..... :D :D :D  Maybe...... ;D

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2011, 05:54:37 PM »

Oh I know I know! This is dangerous! Lol! I do not have the space for more than three and even that would be a tight squeeze. I do know however that I could never aford another RB. They're like Pringles these pleos. You can't stop at just one. What have I done? I should leave this forum before I end up with four as well. If I could I'd have two of each but that probably won't happen. Ah the visions in my head! Oh what happened to my promise of only having two? No. No I'm sticking to my guns unless it's one phenominal deal or someone needs to home their pleo in a pinch.
Talon
Talon

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2011, 07:55:41 PM »

They do seem to just multiply if you play with them long enough. :D  Funny little things.  It is sooo hard to stop at just one and then even harder to stop at 2 and well 3 is almost impossible... Now 4 I hope being a nice round number will be a good place to stop..... :D :D :D  Maybe...... ;D

Tell me about it!!  ;)  %)  :P

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2011, 01:01:12 AM »

I have no doubt at all that there will be other Pleo's in my future :P :D

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2011, 01:36:23 PM »

I agree, four seems to be a good number to stop at for me too... I'm having trouble keeping track of them all in the house.. also, it lets them act more pleo-like without my bugging them.. they get much more freedom because if I came in there to check it out each time one of them yelled I'd be in there 24/7..  ;)

I, unfortunately cannot get a reply from that pleo site to see the pictures and stuff, even though I was registered there and even registered bingo.. it says on the site to re-register if your old info doesn't work, which I did, but they won't send me the verifying email.. (it's been more than an hour) so I don't think they are going to send it.  I'll just have to wait and see what Chronos does when they finally complete the 'mating dance trance' and hopefully he'll be a boy like I want.. would be cute to see the pictures though!
Oh well..

- Sarah

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2011, 01:51:46 PM »

Oh grr! You can't get Bingo's report? That sucks. Maybe they void the old serial numbers or something. I haven't tried this yet. I need someone here at home to read me the code in the user guide. Either way I know she's a girl *slightly sad* and that she is becoming very emotional in her mature adult stage.
Talon
Talon

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2011, 01:58:10 PM »

No, I can't access my account with them at all, I even made a new one like the site said to do and they won't send the validation email.. so I can't see what my new one, Chronos, is, either.. :/ 

- Sarah

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2011, 02:56:04 PM »

Wierd. Not sure why that would be happening.
Talon
Talon

LuckyPleo

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2011, 03:41:04 PM »

one seems good for me, maybe it's because with all my problems i've been having i haven't had much time for my little guy. I'm gonna wait on the rbs scince i won't be able to get one anytime soon anyways, and save for an aibo m3-ers7, because i guess that'll be my "reward" when all these problems go away. you know maybe pleos are like pringles... you can't have just one, but you kinda regret it later  :P lol

@latrine, that really stinks, i wonder why it won't work?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal