Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New pleo rb wan't switch on  (Read 3336 times)

ziaidanis

• Hatchling
  • Male
New pleo rb wan't switch on
« on: May 06, 2011, 02:13:09 PM »

Hello,

Just received new box from pleoworld, but it doesn't work. It was a birthday gift for my daugther, so i have to repair it or buy new.
I have two fully charged battaries(tried both), it shows green light for few seconds then goes red. Pleo doesn't any moves or sounds. No answer from support.
Tried statsRB program but it shows:

Pleo Property Dump
(Version 1.1 - Pleo RB, Pleo 1.1 or Pleo PM2)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Property file missing!

Also tried probeRB www.aibohack.com and old firmwares from RB. No luck.

Any one knows where i could get original official firmware lifeOS and PM?
Or might be some usefull utilities to ?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 02:16:15 PM by ziaidanis »

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
Re: New pleo rb wan't switch on
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 03:25:05 PM »

Hi sorry to hear you're having problems.  Can I just check there's no beeping noise - this isn't a watch battery issue?  I'd give Innvo Labs a chance to respond anyway before running further software, you could void your warranty and  they will certainly help when you have their attention.

There has been no firmware issued for the Pleo RB, so if you have tried to run any of the updates from the original Pleos you will have wiped the personality, I'm afraid.  You need to email customer support directly and explain - this has happened before and they did fix it.

These threads show similar issues:

http://bobthepleo.com/forums/index.php?topic=1912.0

http://bobthepleo.com/forums/index.php?topic=1926
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 04:05:48 PM by Crewella »

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 05:47:31 PM »

I really do hope it is not a software issue and just the watch (noon clock) battery.  If it is the noon clock battery you will hear a regular beeping noise every couple of seconds and the pleo will not move or do anything.  If this is what is happening then the noon clock battery is not inserted or not inserted properly or it could be flat and need to be replaced. 
I do hope you get it working in time for her birthday.  Best of luck.
Kat

ziaidanis

• Hatchling
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 11:04:19 PM »

Hi sorry to hear you're having problems.  Can I just check there's no beeping noise - this isn't a watch battery issue?  I'd give Innvo Labs a chance to respond anyway before running further software, you could void your warranty and  they will certainly help when you have their attention.

This is no any sounds, even brought new clock battery no changes.

There has been no firmware issued for the Pleo RB, so if you have tried to run any of the updates from the original Pleos you will have wiped the personality, I'm afraid.  You need to email customer support directly and explain - this has happened before and they did fix it.
It was the problem just after I opened the box, I tried old pleo firmwares after I tried everything else.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal