Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Poll

What color pattern would you most like to see in a Makeover if possible ?

green with other color
- 6 (19.4%)
Yellow with Other color
- 3 (9.7%)
lavender with  other color
- 7 (22.6%)
Blue,Aqua with other color
- 5 (16.1%)
Reds, Oranges, browns etc.
- 10 (32.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: April 14, 2011, 07:39:52 PM

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo color choices  (Read 4775 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Pleo color choices
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2011, 11:56:08 AM »

Remember, there could be two winning colors, and lavender shades are one of my favorites and I do have to use the color color combinations I can use with the paint medium colors I have available or and can find that will work. I do like the orange reds range too, so don't be surprised to see both color choices...keep watching . ;D
                                                                            RedwoodsMama
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2011, 11:50:52 AM »

Ok It looks as if the top two colors for pleo color choices are Orange, reds, rust, browns, and then lavender. I have done a red/ green camo Pleo, but will take these results for my next project.  The lavender is one color we have yet to see  and a very interesting one, It would have to be a real fantasy one or realism and will be the most challenging of the two. I do not and will not do a Barney the Dino type pleo, that is the easy NO choice.
                This is your last chance to give feedback, not voting but just giving ideas for color combos you would think are very interesting to see and I will take them all into consideration this weekend before I start my next Pleo project.Don't be afraid to give ideas even if they sound fantastic or far fetched, there are no wrong ideas, you may have the one that gives me the most inspiration! ;D
                                             RedwoodsMama   AKA " The Mad Pleo Painter of the Redwoods" :)

LuckyPleo

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2011, 08:12:12 PM »

Pink and green? Maybe pink and green polka-dots? Or maybe zebra stripes!? Can't wait to see a new pleo paint job!
Whoever said the world is gonna end in 2012 is an idiot, it's not because my cookies' expiration date is 1013, ha!

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2011, 01:38:43 AM »

Alright. Cool Redwoods. Voting ended last week. I'm looking forward to the colorful/flamboyant (so happy about that) creation!
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

LuckyPleo

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2011, 07:08:30 AM »

I know I'm gonna pay for suggesting this, bet how about a  "silent movie" pleo?  Think about it, all black and white and you set him on mute, it'll be hilarious!
Whoever said the world is gonna end in 2012 is an idiot, it's not because my cookies' expiration date is 1013, ha!

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2011, 08:54:22 AM »

I was tempted to do Gumble all in black with gold highlights. :)  But I didn't get any black ink. :P  Maybe someone else will go for one of these ideas one day and we will see how cool it looks.  The black and white mute one would be pretty funny. ;D :D

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2011, 11:55:25 AM »

Well guys, It looks like I have to decide the color of the Pleo #1 I am going to paint or INK. I have a couple of great ideas in my foggy head so I will have to see how coffee gets me going. I have thought also about doing a wild one but I want the realistic one first to see just how real as colors go I can go, I have some great great Painting of Prehistoric creatures / dinosaurs and they have given me some real inspiration. The next part is getting hold of new colors and materials I haven't used yet but I think I can handle the stuff involved. This will be a much more involve process as I have to make sure the skin stays more like RB then Ugobes with ink.
             The hardest part is then picking out which Pleo to do? I only want to use an older Pleo, not a Ugobe with perfect skin, at least to start with. Choices are sometimes overwhelming.... :oI really want to thank everyone for the voting you all did I really needed that input to make my final choices. :)
                                                        RWM      AKA " The Mad Pleo Painter of the Redwoods"

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2011, 05:56:53 PM »

You're welcome!
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal