Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Proof of purchase question  (Read 5706 times)

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
Proof of purchase question
« on: February 26, 2011, 01:20:54 PM »

Hello,

I have a question. For Pleo Reborns, how do I provide proof of purchase if I bought it from some one else? Thank you!

Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Proof of purchase question
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 03:29:20 PM »

The best I can suggest is talk to the person you bought him off and see if you can get a copy of their receipt.  I hadn't thought about it before but I guess if you need to claim under warranty you will need the original purchase receipt.  You should probably get a receipt for your purchase of him as well.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 03:43:34 PM »

Yup you will need a receipt :(
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 03:46:48 PM »

Yep, maybe ask the seller for a copy of his original purchase receipt?

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011, 04:23:04 PM »

Thank you. I E-mailed Dino Lover. Hopefully he'll give me the reciept/copy of the reciept. They finally got back to me yesterday. They do require proof of purchase. From an E-mail from Derek he told me that Rafael would help me. I shouldn't have a problem. You guys have been able to re-skin or replace your Pleos.
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

saratogaspringer

• Camarasaur extraordinaire
  • Female
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2011, 04:50:56 PM »

PWOKristy, do you have to return your pleo as  well?  I must have missed a few posts somewhere.  What happened to him (or her)?   :(

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2011, 06:18:40 PM »

Thank you for your sympathy to me Sara! He's getting that skin scraping thing from his loose skin. I took these pictures today.
his left, back leg's the worst.
both under, back legs.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2011, 06:45:14 AM »

Oh dear - it does look as though the problem's starting there.  So sorry, Kristy.  :(

saratogaspringer

• Female
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2011, 06:53:29 AM »

Oh PWOKristy,  I am so sorry to see that starting.  I know that you were so concerned about it happening.  I am sure that Innvo wil straighten it out for you.  They seem like they have been very helpful to many.   :(  :hhug:

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2011, 11:31:16 AM »

Thanks for the candy Sara. :-/

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2011, 12:11:56 PM »

It's just occured to me to wonder why they would need proof of purchase anyway - they have sold a limited number of the green Pleo RB that were only available from Pleoworld.  Where else could it have originally come from?   :P

EDIT:  Answered my own question - maybe they're checking it's not a free prototype sent out for review .............. ;)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 12:14:25 PM by Crewella »

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2011, 01:05:54 PM »

lol I've wondered that too. Why? Dang it, now I'm really, really curious enough to ask them why they require that. I'm gonna go ask them. To my knowledge, all places require proof for refunds (and such). There's no differences to that. Oh, since you're on, don't forget to answer my message to ya some time this week Crewella. ^_^

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2011, 03:01:10 PM »

Hi, this may or may not work but if the owner , Dinolover I think is his name, of Mojo, correct? Do you have the emails he sent you saying that he would sell you Mojo and for how much? Make a copy of that email with the date he contacted you, also you can look up here on the forums for the annouoncement he made saying he was selling Mojo, ( he also made an offer to me before offering the annouoncement to anyone else and if you need that announcement I can copy it and send it to you , as it will state the intent to sell Mojo and the date) Also look back on Dinolovers posts to the day he first announces he has gotten Mojo, that will give you the day he received him .
                 Then copy any personal correspondence with Dinolover , the dates, and the copy of either a personal check or if you used Paypal there will be a record of whom it was too, all that with his intent to sell and record are good proofs of new ownership and from the original owner. He should co-operate, I mean he got the money for him, and he has no further interest and I don't understand why he would not want to help you out. Good luck and the sooner done the better.
                               RedwoodsMama
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2011, 05:05:55 PM »

Thank you Redwoods. Wow that's alot of work. I hope Dino lover gets back to me.

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2011, 05:29:11 PM »

Hi, it just sounds like a lot of work, as I have a hard time saying things in one or two sentences but most of the stuff he contacted you about is right here on the forums, except for the bill of sale or proof of purchase which you should have via however you paid him, Will keep my fingers crossed he contacts you, but do not wait too long so the 90 day warranty does not expire while waiting.                                RedwoodsMama
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

saratogaspringer

• Female
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2011, 06:32:13 PM »

Hi PWOKristy! I will answer you PM as soon as my kiddos go to bed. Anyway, if you paid through paypal, that should be enough.  Paypal usually sends a receipt of your transaction.  I usually write a narrative when I send money, like "here is your payment for ____"  If you wrote something like that, you should bring it up in your paypal account.  If you deleted your receipt, contact paypal.  They are usually very helpful in resolving issues and might be able to send you a copy of your transaction.  I would hope that Dinolover would help you out.  Maybe he is away on business or something like that.

degers

• Administrator
  • Pleo adept
  • gb Male
  • Degers can't be choosers
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2011, 11:19:09 AM »

I have just verified this with Derek Dotson, however you will need the original proof of purchase from Innvo, not the proof of purchase from Dinolover to you.

Innvo need to verify the date that the Pleo rb was sold to Dinolover to make sure that the Pleo is still within the 90 day warranty. 

At the moment this is a formality as all Pleos should have been sold within 90 days, however in the next couple of months RBs will be starting to go out of warranty.  However they also need to verify that the Pleo was originally purchased through Innvo and not a third party, as if it was indeed purchased through a third party, the third party retailer would have to deal with the return.

saratogaspringer

• Female
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2011, 11:55:01 AM »

Thank you for verifying that, Degers.  If something should go wrong with my pink rb, then I would have to return it through Gimmedigi and not Innvo, as IMR is doing at the moment.

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2011, 12:04:29 PM »

Thank you. Shoot. Now I'm sad. And I even got an E-mail from Rafael too. He gave me a return merchandise authorization # today. I was excited. :-(

degers

• Administrator
  • Pleo adept
  • gb Male
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2011, 12:41:32 PM »

Sorry, I have been busy, hence not paying attention here, why are you trying to return your Pleo PWO?

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2011, 01:21:34 PM »

That's okay Degers. I understand. 'Cause it's showing the under arm wear and scrapings from its loose skin. The same wear some others on here are successfully returning their Pleos for/to get replaced/re-skinned.

degers

• Administrator
  • Pleo adept
  • gb Male
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2011, 01:30:38 PM »

To be honest, this wear does look like normal wear and tear to me.  I understand that other people are returning their Pleos for replacements due to skin issues, but I don't understand how Innvo is going to be profitable if people just return their pleo when the skin shows the slightest grazes.  My Pleo RB shows the same wear as yours, which my old Ugobe Pleo does too.  If you get a new pleo, the same thing is just going to happen.

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2011, 01:37:27 PM »

? That hasn't happened to Kat's 3rd pink Pleo. Her's and Eschw's 2nd green Pleo have tigher skin. They've been giving people tighter-skinned Pleos. -_-

degers

• Administrator
  • Pleo adept
  • gb Male
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2011, 01:49:32 PM »

So, everybody who has received a Pleo so far should return their Pleo for a new one?

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2011, 01:55:38 PM »

? People that don't like the skin scrapings.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal