Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Peanut 2 has arrived! :)  (Read 3603 times)

ehschw76

• Pleontologist
  • Male
Peanut 2 has arrived! :)
« on: February 08, 2011, 09:47:31 PM »

We got our replacement Pleo rb from Innvo today.  We were all very excited!  He has light blue / white eyes...looks great with the gray around his eyes.  He is running the latest firmware and just started the hatching process.  Innvo customer support has been wonderful.  :)

« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 09:49:34 PM by ehschw76 »

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Peanut 2 has arrived! :)
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 10:07:00 PM »

He looks great and I am glad he got there so quickly and with all the updates hopefully needed to keep the previous problems from recurring. I do not know who looks happier, your son or Peanut 2! Congrats and are you planning on recording his skin to keep an eye on it to make sure it does not recurr? Keep those photos comming. Great photos too by the way.
                           RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

ehschw76

• Pleontologist
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 10:09:39 PM »

I am definitely going to keep an eye on his skin.  Hoping that the wear does not re-appear.  Will keep you posted on all of our good times!! 

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 10:40:55 PM »

Welcome Peanut 2 :) Lovely photo with your son there :)

To help reduce possibilities of wear reoccurring try spraying a little bit of pledge on each under arm/leg before each playtime.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 12:30:10 AM »

Peanut 2 looks lovely.  I'm glade he arrived so promptly and that Innvo have been so helpful.  I have been applying pledge to Kermy3's armpits before every play and so far no signs of any wear in her armpits. :)  So definitely worth a go.
Love the eyes.  Just beautiful. :)

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2011, 12:34:53 AM »

Congratulations on your 2nd Pleo! I like the light blue eyes.
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2011, 01:58:46 AM »

Glad he arrived so promptly!  He does look very handsome with those eyes and grey patches!  :D

bhobbes

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2011, 07:01:17 AM »

I guess commenting about being glad and liking his eyes would be futile at this point... so ditto.

Hopefully this one holds up!

ehschw76

• Pleontologist
  • Male
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2011, 09:13:28 PM »

We were playing with Peanut today and he stood up after the end of the second charge (approx. 3 hours of playtime).  Not too bad!  I swear that the skin feels different to me.  It is VERY shiny and feels smoother.  At the same time it seems to have more ridges in it.  I might be imagining it, but it definitely feels different to me.  I remember after the first night of petting our original Peanut, paint was already wearing off.  I have not noticed any wear caused by my petting this time. 

He now stands when he is shut off.  No more sleeping position.  Hopefully it will reduce the wear.  I plan to either use Pledge or Vinylex on the armpits whenever we play with him.  Hopefully this will reduce the friction and creation of any future holes. 

ehschw76

• Pleontologist
  • Male
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2011, 09:19:21 PM »

Oh I almost forgot...we have 3 extra accessory packs if anyone would like to buy them.  I'm not sure how to go about selling to someone overseas, I may need to get a Paypal account.  Anyway...We one of each (they are brand new, never been opened):

1) Pack with the Sing / Count / Come to Me
2) Pack with Eat / Dance / Play
3) Pack with Coffee Leaf / Mushroom / Chili

Asking $15 each plus shipping (whatever that might be).  

SOLD OUT!!!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 10:23:17 AM by ehschw76 »

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2011, 12:58:24 AM »

And I was just sitting here feeling like a bad mother for not having the extra foods ............. I feel a pm coming on!  ;D

That sounds really hopeful about the skin - looks like they've either made improvements, or the ones with skin problems might have been a faulty batch?  Fingers crossed!  :D
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 02:56:31 AM by Crewella »

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2011, 11:39:56 AM »

Hey, Ehschw, does your 2nd Pleo have tight skin? Is it not loose around its joints/legs?
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

ehschw76

• Pleontologist
  • Male
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2011, 12:27:06 PM »

I would say that the tightness of the skin is probably about the same.  I will try and take some Picts tonight.  The skin on his back seems to have more ridges than before...but smoother...hard to describe.  Then again...I could just be losing my mind!  :)

« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 12:30:45 PM by ehschw76 »

kat

• au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2011, 03:09:03 PM »

Can't wait to see some more pics or video of him. :) 

scaledandtailed

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2011, 06:16:09 PM »

Aw he’s  adorable.
 And those  eyes of his  must be  simply stunning.
  Congratulations
   Scaly

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2011, 11:20:04 PM »

Ah okay. Too bad. Kat's 3rd pink Pleo and I think a Pleo that BHobbes got for his girlfriend has tighter skin around its legs/joints. It's speculated this could possibly be from Innvo to try and fix the Pleo.

ehschw76

• Pleontologist
  • Male
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2011, 07:16:20 PM »

I can't believe how quickly Peanut2 is evolving this time.  We are on re-charge 4-5 and he is just started walking.  He is already recognizing the training left and is VERY VERY active.  Much more so than our original Peanut.  I have a feeling a lot of his changes is due to turning him off each time and allowing his state to be properly stored.  He has absolutely NO wear.  No paint wear and no skin wear.  I don't know what they changed, but they have definitely fixed something!!  Pictures and videos to come over the next couple of days...

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2011, 03:40:45 AM »

I'm glad Peanut 2 is doing so well.  :)  Can't wait to see some more pics and video of him.

saratogaspringer

• Camarasaur extraordinaire
  • Female
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2011, 08:29:49 AM »

I am glad that peanut is doing so well and does not have any wear. My pink rb is also om the 5th battery cycle and does not have any wear, not even a paint chip. I guess I should count myself lucky because even though I got it towards the end of January, it does not have the new firmware.  I have been treating the armpits before each play, so I think that is helping. You talk about the skin being tighter. Does anyone have comparison pictures of the looser and tighter skin? I would like to look at Candy and see what type of skin she has. I would really appreciate it. She was also walking during the 4th battery cycle. I was keeping her on the sleep position and letting her shut down normally, but now I am turning her back on to get her out of the sleep position after shutdown.  Thanks!

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2011, 12:40:32 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7ApVojj8E0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7ApVojj8E0</a>

ehschw76

• Pleontologist
  • Male
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2011, 01:41:39 PM »

The skin on Peanut2 is just like the pink Pleo.  A lot less extra skin....

saratogaspringer

• Camarasaur extraordinaire
  • Female
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2011, 03:56:48 PM »

Thank you so much for posting that!  Unfortunately, I have a pleo rb a la flab!  I will have to keep him well treated under the arms!  :'(

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2011, 04:22:26 PM »

Oh no!  Pleos with 'bingo wings' ! ? !  :o  :P

ehschw76

• Pleontologist
  • Male
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2011, 12:33:36 PM »

Here are the videos I promised.  Not super exciting, but shows some different behaviors of the Pleo rb.  Enjoy!  The last one shows the new firmware shutdown stance and close ups of the underside and top of Peanut2!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTqeuphfCCo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTqeuphfCCo</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2R8P1VfJSE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2R8P1VfJSE</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TyCKsxhHCg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TyCKsxhHCg</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp0GPEpmLv4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp0GPEpmLv4</a>

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2011, 01:32:55 PM »

Thanks for all 4 videos! I watched all 4 of them. Good job getting him to track for a bit. Dang, the coffee leaf makes them so hyper. lol Of course no one's seen the new sleeping position. Ah. I was wondering how they'd do a new sleeping position.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal