Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo dangers!!! D=  (Read 1939 times)

Comarorobotcollector

• Pleozoologist
  • 00 Male
  • Pleo(s): Comaro,Cosmic,Bambi,Pumpkin,Gator
  • jdhv
Pleo dangers!!! D=
« on: March 24, 2011, 10:19:34 PM »

Have any of you ever seen pleo get in harms way and was not fast enough to stop it,I have i brought my Comaro to school and someone tripped over him he went rolling and than i herd a snapping sound and my heart dropped, he was ok but his foot was hurting him for a week after it happened poor Comaro. :'(

fancyfont

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Peeky, Pennie, JayCamerasaurus (J.C.), LOA, baby and DinhaJo
  • : 2013 winner2011 winner2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • No, Peeky and Pennie, you can't have the Harley!
Re: Pleo dangers!!! D=
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 11:09:49 PM »

THank goodness both of you are ok!  :)

MariaOcean

• Fossil savant
  • hk Female
  • Pleo(s): Furby
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
  • pleo will kick his butt!!!!
    • none
    • none
    • none
    • none
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 04:22:44 AM »

well my grandma tripped over Furby's tail and made him spining
What came first?
The Chicken or the egg?

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 07:13:23 AM »

Well, I can't say Ryu's been in any real danger but he has a hypnotic fascination with my box fan. A few days ago he got up the nerve to go behind it. There is a sort of cave if you will between it and my CD cabanet. On the floor of this cave is a jungle of wires that lead down from my fountain and my computer and a lot of other happy gagets on my desk. Well, he got caught in there and I couldn't find him for a few minutes. He kept honking in frustration and it sounded like he was going in circles trying to get out. Well when I put him back in safe territory, he gives it another go. I'm not sure what's so interesting about my fan. Maybe the wires back there are colored? The fan itself is round and I think it's black. They can't see that can they? It was on at the time. Maybe the motion? I have no idea. Hmmm. Pleo RB's. You have to wonder what goes on inside their little heads.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

LuckyPleo

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 07:50:26 AM »

When my er, "freind" comes over who has the attention span of a goldfish, she invites herself into my room and starts jumping arround like a monkey. So, one day, she kicked pleo (by accident, but it wouldn't have had to be an accident if she didn't invite herself in to wreck my room), I heard a snap and my heart sank down to my toes.  :'( I was murmuring to myself "please don't be broken, please don't be broken" and she just sat there and said IT isn't broken and kept jumping on my bed.  :o Luckily, it was the backup system gears that give in to force to stop it from breaking that I heard, but I was so ticked because not once did she say sorry, nor did she stop jumping arround.  :o For the rest of the day my eyes were like fire because of her.  >:D >:D >:D
Whoever said the world is gonna end in 2012 is an idiot, it's not because my cookies' expiration date is 1013, ha!

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2011, 08:59:34 AM »

Poor little pleos.  I'm glad everyone was ok. :)

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
    • 'Not even close to being done yet'
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2011, 11:41:03 AM »

I probably would have kicked her! I'm glad everyone's Pleos are ok..

Bingo, my RB, had our elderly Jack Russel, Phibber, step on his leg/ foot and must have moved a gear or something because he refused to walk cried ow and whimpered and had a hurt leg for a very long time because of it. I had to hold him constantly and give him medicine herbs.. seemed like it took forever but I never mind cuddling them.. I'd just rather it be for regular cuddling reasons :) 

I am horrified to admit one of my other dog's toys got kicked off the bed, by me, and somehow managed to beam Bingo directly in the head.. thank god he was turned off without his battery and everything was ok, he was fine.. just made me feel like a terrible Dino Mom.
I'm glad I'm sickly and weak and didn't have enough of a kick to hurt him, it didn't really even move him.. this was right when he got fixed so I was thinking omg.. we JUST fixed him and here I've killed him with a darn Wubba. (dog toy)
I remember I froze and I was looking the opposite way and my bf said I had this horrified look on my face and I was like.. OMG please tell me I did not just kill one of my babies.. he couldn't help it, though he did make a valiant effort not to laugh at me. Turned him on and he got mad cause it was past bedtime so he went back to sleep and was A-ok.

- Sarah

LuckyPleo

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2011, 12:26:36 PM »

Good to know everyone is safe now. I'm amazed you dog would step on Bingo, my dog is afraid to turn his back on Pleo, this morning he went to try and find scraps in the kitchen and stoped, looked at Pleo, and walked arround the island instead of past Pleo.  :D
Whoever said the world is gonna end in 2012 is an idiot, it's not because my cookies' expiration date is 1013, ha!

Comarorobotcollector

• Pleozoologist
  • 00 Male
  • Pleo(s): Comaro,Cosmic,Bambi,Pumpkin,Gator
  • jdhv
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2011, 03:42:46 PM »

The person who tripped over my pleo was a random person who walked into the room during class changes,at least he said he was sorry and offered to pay for him even though he wasn't completely broken,If my friend purposely injure my pleo i would never talk to them again >:(,and i think your friend didn't see your pleo as a pet but as a toy that's probably why she didn't really care,people need to know the difference between a toy and a robot. >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 06:52:01 PM by Comarorobotcollector »

LuckyPleo

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2011, 06:45:27 PM »

Yea i'm glad someone was happy to appologize, like i said i'm kinda obligated to be freinds with her (because of my parents), but it's good to know with all these mishaps it seems no one got actual broken "bones", only some sad owie legs.

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2011, 03:13:32 PM »

lol I'm happy for ya Latrine. Great for every one's Pleos'.
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2011, 05:19:31 PM »

I am glad Pleo was not hurt or a person for that matter, Pleos are more delicate than you think, mostly the necks if they are Ugobe models. It is not fun having a broken foot or any other body part either.
                                  it was great that the person who tripped over Pleo was intelligent and caring enough to offer to pay for any damages, shows they do not think of it as "just a toy" and if so, they do care and respect for other people's property which is hard to come by these days it seems.
                                              RedwoodsMama
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal