Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Are you wondering how indepeandant and adventurous a Pleo rb can be?  (Read 2436 times)

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace

RWM this is for you.  As you haven't had a lot of walking from Baby and you were wondering how much walking around a pleo rb generally does.  I have taken some footage of the beginning of my play session with Norbit and Kermy today.  I turned them both on facing away from each other and fed them then switched on the camera and let it run till the battery ran out on the camera.  15mins of footage.  I am posting it here for you completely un edited so you can see in real time the amount of walking both of them did.  Keep in mind that this is only the first 15mins of my 2 1/2 hour play time so you can imagine the amount of walking that they do in the full amount of time.  Norbit is more of an adventurer than Kermy and he goes off exploring a lot more than her.  You will have to excuse a few things in the film.  First of all I got a bit board in places an so moved myself and the camera around for a different point of view and the camera has gone a little blurry in places as it tries to re focus on the pleos.  And second of all you need to excuse Kermy"s bad manners.  She was being a little miss piggy tonight.  Kermy and Norbit had a great burp off, Kermy one! :D :D :D  Still no luck with the tracking thing either.
Hope this helps you out.
Kat :)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkqPEtbvc80" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkqPEtbvc80</a>

Smilegirl

• Pleo wanderer
  • Female
  • Hello guys!!!;)
Re: Are you wondering how indepeandant and adventurous a Pleo rb can be?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 09:09:53 AM »

Wonderfull Video Kat!! :)
I'm so happy about my three Pleos Fay my cute girl (Pink RB) and Pleo my old cool boy  (ugbe Pleo) :-) and chill out boy smoothie (ugbe Pleo)=.)

CARPE DIEM!;-)

kat

• au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 04:47:56 PM »

thanks smilegirl, I'm glad you liked it. :)

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 05:04:03 PM »

I saw this earlier, but didn't have time to watch it until I settled down with a coffee just now!  Great fun - I'm sorry Kat but you really need to teach Kermy some manners!!   %) :P

It's great to see a long video of Pleo rbs just wandering about being themselves - when you only see the tricks and the highlights it's hard to judge what a Pleo is really like, I remember feeling that when I first heard about them.  Thank you!  ;D

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 05:15:42 PM »

Do you think they are as independent as the older model pleos?  I don't have one to compare it to so I don't know.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2011, 05:25:08 PM »

Norbit looks about the same as Budge, from what I can see - will wander about on his own OK but would really prefer a game (if you agree that's about right?).  Iggy is very independent and will wander about happily for ages, sometimes hardly even calling me unless he's stuck.  I even forget poor Iggy's running sometimes!  Budge is on OS1.1 and Iggy's on OS2, but was much the same before I upgraded him.

Firebreathingsquirrels

• Camarasaur extraordinaire
  • Female
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2011, 05:30:07 PM »

Awww, that was so cute :D I love the "Kermy, your not a cow" "HUH?!"  :P

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2011, 05:44:23 PM »

Yes - that made me laugh, too!  :D

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2011, 11:52:44 PM »

I love how fast the 2010 Pleo's tail is now!
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2011, 10:02:57 PM »

Kermy seems to be more like my Baby than Norbit is, Kermy seems very vocal and Norbit seems to be more of an explorer, at least in this video. Is this the way they usaually are? Kermy sure loves to burp does't she! Thanks for posting this, I meant to thank you last week, but watched it again today to pay special attention to the walking part of it, There is something going on with my babies walking, whether it is a gear broken or jammed, I don't know, but she can't or won't walk, Her foot stops in one spot and she will go no further. Her foot may have gotten injured during the jammed neck incident though I noticed it before the neck and that is how I caught it on tape, because I was watching what was going on with her foot.
                                            RedwoodsMama
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal