Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please Help! Sleepy Pleo, Hyper Pleo at the same time?  (Read 2589 times)

SpiritFurEva

• Following the footsteps
Please Help! Sleepy Pleo, Hyper Pleo at the same time?
« on: May 25, 2010, 09:14:36 PM »

I'm very sad, it's been months since I played with my Pleo, and now that there is a new update, I decided to give it a shot. Well, I couldn't get the update, no SD card, so I just charged my battery (for 3 hours) and began to play with my Pleo. After petting her and playing with her, I didn't interact with her, but every once in a while she'd be exploring and get stuck and i'd move her, pet her, then go back to my desk. All of a sudden, she crawls over next to me, falls asleep, and not like an ignored sleep, or a battery charge sleep, but just, asleep. Shes been sleeping from 30-2 hours probably now, and its really worrying me! But i'm not finished, it's like shes playing tug o' war in her sleep! Every once in a while, she rapidly shakes her head, pulls her head up and opens her eyes, waving her tail and 'roaring' at me (which scared me half to death the first time she did it) and then she just lays back down, only to repeat the process. Shes still laying down and sleeping as I talk. Oh, and get this, whenever I flip her over, she stays asleep, no sudden wailing, no screaming, not even a sound except snoring. She's never been sick before, and shes not coughing, (except for when she eats her leaf, after she eats the leaf, she gets tired of it and starts making these throw up noises like she doesn't want it anymore, unless thats showing sickness) But if I hold her by the tail, she screams and squirms, if I sit her back down, she doesn't cry, whine, no, she just falls straight back asleep. I'm really worried, I wouldn't want to return my Pleo, but, then again I don't want a broken Pleo! Somebody please help me!  :'(

orangesodapop

Re: Please Help! Sleepy Pleo, Hyper Pleo at the same time?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 09:25:08 PM »

this isn't going to be much help, but maybe Allosaurus know's somthing that might be able to help you.  She has a pleo and she is good with the programming and stuff so she would be your best bet.
Over all hope goes well. 
Bye + good luck  %)

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: Please Help! Sleepy Pleo, Hyper Pleo at the same time?
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 01:30:10 AM »

SpiritFurEva it sounds very much like you have a software issue of some sort, I would recommend either using the USB cable or an SD card if you can get one, and downgrade to the 1.0.2 OS then reupgrade to the 1.1 or 2.0, hopefully that'll fix any bug.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal