Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Young Children and Pleo  (Read 1209 times)

MegandArtemis

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • Female
  • Pleos hahaha
Young Children and Pleo
« on: April 22, 2010, 03:25:35 PM »

How do you think young children interat with Pleos? ^-^

Kids hate Pleos  :o
Kids adore dinosaurs!   ;D

- Meg and Artemis

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: Young Children and Pleo
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 04:08:30 PM »

My sister being in the daycare business previously means that my Pleo's had a fair amount of interaction with young children, they love them although sometimes they are a wee bit scared. You do have to be careful that they don't pet or grab too roughly though, it really helps if they have their own animals at home.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Bumblebee

• Store Owners
  • Pleo adept
  • Female
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
  • The manatee shall bump forever!
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 09:04:28 PM »

My niece and nephew both liked Juno when I got her for Christmas. They were also wound up with their own toys, so they didn't give her a lot of attention after about five minutes. Just make sure you keep a close eye on them when they're playing with your pleos. Think of it as kids with a relatively small-to-medium sized dog. :)
Please note: It takes 36 muscles to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to slap El Stupido upside the head.

Darkwolf

• Pleozoologist
  • Male
  • Robots rule!
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 01:32:22 AM »

95 percent of all kids that have encountered Pluriel were intrigued and had their attention span from 10 minutes to over a full battery charge (with the old battery).
Pluriel has met many kids everywhere. Even outside The Netherlands on her travels!
She is over two years old now, and still healthy and going strong.
But even adults turn into children at times as they completely go along with it in pure awe.
Again, it's something that Diesel does not achieve at all and it's amazing how many people prefer Pluriel over Diesel.
Proud owner of my beloved Pluriel (Pleo) and Diesel (Aibo ERS-7M3)

fancyfont

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Peeky, Pennie, JayCamerasaurus (J.C.), LOA, baby and DinhaJo
  • : 2013 winner2011 winner2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • No, Peeky and Pennie, you can't have the Harley!
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 08:33:39 PM »

My first experience with a child around two years old , was at our hospital. He was in the admitting office and was crying his little heart out. When his dad brought him out to the lobby I had Peeky with me and approached the little guy carefully. The moment he saw and heard Peeky, his crying stopped and he had the cutest smile on his face. I put Peeky down on the carpet and the little guy sat on the floor with his dad. As with most little ones they tend to grab at things regardless of what it is. so you do have to keep a careful watch on those little hands. It is truly amazing to see the interaction of young kids and pleo.  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal