Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Pleo, this owner's experiance  (Read 1973 times)

ThomasDWell

• Following the footsteps
  • Male
My Pleo, this owner's experiance
« on: November 18, 2009, 06:38:57 AM »

I decided to not hijack Loopy's thread any further and hope her the best with her Pleo.

Pleo is a curious creature, the other day she managed to wonder my bedroom in an 'S' pattern covering roughly 6 feet before taking a nap (from a warm battery) by my rocking chair. Today however I couldn't get her to budge an inch she was perfectly happy crying ever so often to get some rub under her chin, grazing, napping and twice falling over from doing the ta-da trick with her front left and back leg. Kind of funny till she squeals for help.

She, as in I think Pleo is a she, also seems  to have the sniffle's which I thought I petted out earlier, but was shocked to get 'sneezed' in the face If anyone knows how long I should be on the alert or have alternatives methods let me know. Also any better idea's on figuring out Gender would go a long way I'm getting tired of thinking up names and waiting to see if she picks up one. Nova I think was close, but so was 'Butt-face' (short story, its my sister's nick name).

A question did float my way from some friends and it got me  thinking to, " If I left Pleo on while I slept, when she wanted to be pet/feed would that count as abuse or a form of teaching Pleo independents." The question was actually a lot longer and ended to something along the lines of  "Can we stick lasers on it and when will it join Skynet?" but that's not really important.

For the most part I turn her on, pet her and try to get her to walk around keeping an eye out just in case she get bold enough to try and get under my bed or outside my room, neither of which she has gotten close to, but I do wonder what she would do in a dark room with no petting to be had unless she manages to wonder near my dirty clothes.

Well I'm burnt out right now and for the time being I'm just gonna have her on when I can watch her. Sorry for my grammar and all that and thanks in advance for any information you can lend.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: My Pleo, this owner's experiance
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 03:42:07 PM »

If the room was dark I daresay she would just go to sleep... or start complaining loudly :P If she remained awake and you left her for an entire charge I think she would be rather cranky with you and would probably be upset however there would be no permanent damage, a little lovin' next time you turn her on would soon cure the blues :)

Some colds can last for an entire battery charge, and relapses can happen so just be on the alert for excessive sneezing.

There is no way of telling whether a Pleo is a boy or a girl... it all just comes down to personal preference, remember that Pleo can't actually respond to the voice command just yet so it probably doesn't matter what you call her. Butt-face might be a bit of an insult though :o

You are most welcome to try sticking a laser on your Pleo :P But remember it might void the warranty ;)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

fancyfont

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Peeky, Pennie, JayCamerasaurus (J.C.), LOA, baby and DinhaJo
  • : 2013 winner2011 winner2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • No, Peeky and Pennie, you can't have the Harley!
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 09:02:09 PM »

Butt face, Nah!! You can always call your pleo, Pleo. Not original, but still cute.
My dad is quite hard of hearing, and still calls all of my pleos cleos.  I must admit, that would have been much easier to remember! ;D
As far as girl or boy, it really doesn't matter unless you buy clothes for your pleo. Then you might want to give it a gender. ;)

gizmo68

• Following the footsteps
  • Female
  • "It's Not Easy Being Green"
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 12:19:36 PM »

Of course my pleo is a boy, there was no more room in my home for another girl considering the fact that my little miniature pinscher Lily is the queen and dominates everyone. I think Cricket would be a cute girl or boys name, Jiminy Cricket is green henceforth the name. My Kermit's name is obviously from the frog, yep 'cause he's green. It's one of my fav colors.
When green is all there is to be
It could make you wonder why
But why wonder why wonder
I am green, and it'll do fine
It's beautiful, and I think it's what I want to be
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal