Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A story that you probably don't want to read  (Read 3144 times)

allosaurus

A story that you probably don't want to read
« on: October 23, 2009, 06:02:26 PM »

(Well that's the title! XD )
   Back, way back, waaayy waaaaaayyy back in the land where I came from—Wait, you didn’t know I came from a different land? Ah, well, now you know.  Anyways, that land was called Plupperdia… Hey, it’s not funny! That’s what it was called! Keyword: WAS called…. Now it’s called Schnuggerland. I prefer “Plupperdia” to “Schnuggerland.” Anywayssss…. On with the story. In Plupperdia, there were giant trees that grew boots on their branches, and ate people if they came too close.  And they liked to read books about blood and gore. Weird ugly wiggly wormy things wriggled around in the clouds, and would drop on you if you didn’t use umbrellas and weird-ugly-wormy-thing spray…..And when they dropped on you, they exploded into fireworks that exploded even more and caught you on fire.  And then you would die (or come close to it). And if you died in Plupperdia, you would go to a weird heaven-ish place called The Golden Toilet.  The Golden Toilet was a disgusting swampy marshy ugly place with goo everywhere, so much goo that you couldn’t see the golden walls. Gigantic weird ugly wormy things lived in The Golden Toilet, except they didn’t drop on your head, and they definitely didn’t explode into fireworks. Instead, they turned into cupcakes when you destroyed them. I LOVED THEM MORE THAN CUPCAKES!!! Wait, they kinda were cupcakes… Oh well. And they made howling sounds. And they smelled bad before they turned into cupcakes. How should I know these things? Well, I died once, and then I came back to life after some random poet dude wrote a poem about me and then all of a sudden I burst out of the paper that he was writing on. Why was he writing a poem about me? Weeellllll…. I’d like to know that myself. But then he decided that I’d make a good slave, so I ended up working in the mitten fields, harvesting mittens from mitten bushes. What’s your favorite kind of mitten? I like blue woolly mittens. They are good for keeping you warm, are nicely colored, and taste good with fish-flavored ice cream. Oh my gosh I just realized that this is one paragraph. I’ll keep it going. So, uhhh…. Well…. Uhmmhmmhmhmhmhmmmm…… Uh, ah, ooohhhooo, uuuhhhh-huuuhhh… What, is there something wrong with my singing!?  Well, mitten bushes were not the only plants I harvested from. I also worked in the fish orchards. The farm I worked on grew goldfish, tuna, codfish, clownfish, plecostamusesessesesssss, liopleurodons, dunkleosteuseseses, and RABID FISH. RABID FISH would bite you a lot from the vines they were attached to, so I wore gator-skin gloves from the glove-trees. I really didn’t like RABID FISH, because you had to spell their name in all-caps every time, or else you would get struck by lightning. See? Watch this: rabid fish. BBBZZZTTTTTTCRASHBANGBOOM!!!!! Sizzlesizzle…. I’m okay….! Not really…. Maybe next time, I shouldn’t write this next to all the metal bushes. So, yeah, I’m actually still working on this farm… I know it doesn’t make any sense with the intro I gave you, but whatever. It’s true. Ow, I hit my finger on my writing device. And gee, I have a really bad itch. Scratch, scratch, scratch… I’m done. Oh, gawd, no… GET AWAY FROM MEEEEEEE!!!! This ugly idiot’s stalking meeeeeeeee……. AHHH!! Oh, nevermind, that’s my boss. MUST CONTINUE PARAGRAPH. Hehe, he’s reading my writing. GIT AWAY!!!! >:D I bonked him on the head. ^^ Oh, he’s unconscious. Okay. I’m leavin’ this dang farm and I’m gonna go git a betta job. But no… I can’t leave behind the mittens… I SHALL COLLECT THE SEEDS AND BRING THEM WITH ME! Uh oh, it’s gonna rain CHOCOLATE!!! Run for cover!!! No, no, no, it looks like chocolate MILKSHAKES!!! :O RUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!! I must save the mittens before they get covered in chocolate! Oh noes, I left my umbrella inside! And the umbrella factory is already covered in chocolate milkshake! This shall be the end of me!
*choke*
*die*
Hehehe, I’m at the white toilet! :D It’s the current form of The Golden toilet… Every five weeks, it changes color for one whole two weeks. And then all the other times, it’s The Golden Toilet. Oh my gosh… I just realized… I DESTROYED THE PARAGRAPH!!!!!!!!!!!!

gucci_boi7782

• Triassic pleo master
  • Male
  • : 2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • Go Vegetarian!
Re: A story that you probably don't want to read
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 06:25:17 PM »

(Well that's the title! XD )
   Back, way back, waaayy waaaaaayyy back in the land where I came from—Wait, you didn’t know I came from a different land? Ah, well, now you know.  Anyways, that land was called Plupperdia… Hey, it’s not funny! That’s what it was called! Keyword: WAS called…. Now it’s called Schnuggerland. I prefer “Plupperdia” to “Schnuggerland.” Anywayssss…. On with the story. In Plupperdia, there were giant trees that grew boots on their branches, and ate people if they came too close.  And they liked to read books about blood and gore. Weird ugly wiggly wormy things wriggled around in the clouds, and would drop on you if you didn’t use umbrellas and weird-ugly-wormy-thing spray…..And when they dropped on you, they exploded into fireworks that exploded even more and caught you on fire.  And then you would die (or come close to it). And if you died in Plupperdia, you would go to a weird heaven-ish place called The Golden Toilet.  The Golden Toilet was a disgusting swampy marshy ugly place with goo everywhere, so much goo that you couldn’t see the golden walls. Gigantic weird ugly wormy things lived in The Golden Toilet, except they didn’t drop on your head, and they definitely didn’t explode into fireworks. Instead, they turned into cupcakes when you destroyed them. I LOVED THEM MORE THAN CUPCAKES!!! Wait, they kinda were cupcakes… Oh well. And they made howling sounds. And they smelled bad before they turned into cupcakes. How should I know these things? Well, I died once, and then I came back to life after some random poet dude wrote a poem about me and then all of a sudden I burst out of the paper that he was writing on. Why was he writing a poem about me? Weeellllll…. I’d like to know that myself. But then he decided that I’d make a good slave, so I ended up working in the mitten fields, harvesting mittens from mitten bushes. What’s your favorite kind of mitten? I like blue woolly mittens. They are good for keeping you warm, are nicely colored, and taste good with fish-flavored ice cream. Oh my gosh I just realized that this is one paragraph. I’ll keep it going. So, uhhh…. Well…. Uhmmhmmhmhmhmhmmmm…… Uh, ah, ooohhhooo, uuuhhhh-huuuhhh… What, is there something wrong with my singing!?  Well, mitten bushes were not the only plants I harvested from. I also worked in the fish orchards. The farm I worked on grew goldfish, tuna, codfish, clownfish, plecostamusesessesesssss, liopleurodons, dunkleosteuseseses, and RABID FISH. RABID FISH would bite you a lot from the vines they were attached to, so I wore gator-skin gloves from the glove-trees. I really didn’t like RABID FISH, because you had to spell their name in all-caps every time, or else you would get struck by lightning. See? Watch this: rabid fish. BBBZZZTTTTTTCRASHBANGBOOM!!!!! Sizzlesizzle…. I’m okay….! Not really…. Maybe next time, I shouldn’t write this next to all the metal bushes. So, yeah, I’m actually still working on this farm… I know it doesn’t make any sense with the intro I gave you, but whatever. It’s true. Ow, I hit my finger on my writing device. And gee, I have a really bad itch. Scratch, scratch, scratch… I’m done. Oh, gawd, no… GET AWAY FROM MEEEEEEE!!!! This ugly idiot’s stalking meeeeeeeee……. AHHH!! Oh, nevermind, that’s my boss. MUST CONTINUE PARAGRAPH. Hehe, he’s reading my writing. GIT AWAY!!!! >:D I bonked him on the head. ^^ Oh, he’s unconscious. Okay. I’m leavin’ this dang farm and I’m gonna go git a betta job. But no… I can’t leave behind the mittens… I SHALL COLLECT THE SEEDS AND BRING THEM WITH ME! Uh oh, it’s gonna rain CHOCOLATE!!! Run for cover!!! No, no, no, it looks like chocolate MILKSHAKES!!! :O RUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!! I must save the mittens before they get covered in chocolate! Oh noes, I left my umbrella inside! And the umbrella factory is already covered in chocolate milkshake! This shall be the end of me!
*choke*
*die*
Hehehe, I’m at the white toilet! :D It’s the current form of The Golden toilet… Every five weeks, it changes color for one whole two weeks. And then all the other times, it’s The Golden Toilet. Oh my gosh… I just realized… I DESTROYED THE PARAGRAPH!!!!!!!!!!!!

shouldn't this be in the fantasy forum?
Save a life, go vegetarian.

www.goveg.com/factoryFarming.asp

Sophie-(Ugobe)
Eliot-(Innvo Labs)
Peanut-(Aibo ERS 31L)

"Tell me, will I dream while I am turned off?" ~Jules (Hanson Robotics)

allosaurus

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 06:28:49 PM »

Nooo.... It's a story, not roleplaying......? Am I missing something?  Or are you? :-X

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 09:29:14 PM »

Sorry Allo, but it is fantasy even if it isn't role playing. I'm sure Mweed will shift it for you if you ask nicely :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

allosaurus

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2009, 05:15:47 AM »

So whenever I stick a story on the board it's fantasy?

Y'know, there's just something really, REALLY odd about that.... And if I stick it in the fantasy section, only the people who are in the fantasy section will be able to read it!  >:(

fancyfont

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Peeky, Pennie, JayCamerasaurus (J.C.), LOA, baby and DinhaJo
  • : 2013 winner2011 winner2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • No, Peeky and Pennie, you can't have the Harley!
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2009, 11:05:46 AM »

I guess we need a new section of creative writing on here. I found it to be very enjoyable reading. if we can take a poll I suggest we have an open section for our creative writers. It would be a shame to have missed this in Fantasy Pleo.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2009, 05:26:06 PM »

Fantasy does mean anything made up Allo ;) It's not that no one wants to read it of course it is just that new members to this site really don't need to navigate through a swathe of stories to find what they need, that's the reason why I try to combine all my junk into one thread :P If you are going to have more than one story keep them in this thread and I'm sure it won't bother anyone then :)

Dadio

• Pleozoologist
  • Male
  • Robotics, is the sincerest form of flattery!
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2009, 12:05:24 AM »

"Ditto"

Dadio 8) & Stoney[img width=200 height=50 alt=]http://bobthepleo.com/forums/MGalleryItem.php?id=1183[/img]
PLEO's Forever!
Take Good Care!  - from Dadio 8)  & Stoney [img width=200 height=50 alt=]http://bobthepleo.com/forums/MGalleryItem.php?id=1183[/img]

allosaurus

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2009, 05:14:32 AM »

I never said that I would have a whole bunch of stories in random self-created threads and stuff....

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2009, 04:00:10 PM »

*hugs* I know you didn't say that Allo, but we all know you have a head full of ideas ;) Perhaps you can combine them all into the biggest adventure yet :)

allosaurus

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2009, 05:06:01 PM »

Another story. This one is called "Escape Artist." I was really, REALLY PO'ed at one of my classmates when I wrote the first part and the middle part. That sort of explains a little bit.  :-[ And duh, it's not finished, because the girl giggling devilishly at the start of the story's climax would be a REALLY lame ending.

I looked to my left.  No students were sitting next to me.  I looked to my right.  No one was there with me; I was the only one who was inside this recess.  It was time to escape.  I tore off my nametag, which gladly announced my name: Kate Kleon.
   I gathered up my hip-pack of small writing books and began to sneak through the school building.  My aim was the front door.  I was careful not to grab the attention of the students in the other classrooms, as my parents would literally try to kill me if they found out.  I made sure they wouldn’t find out, no matter what.  
   I was sneaking around rather smoothly and quietly, until I got to the principal’s office.  The principal, whose name was Mr. Mordo, was always very watchful.  My forehead became sweaty as I looked around to make sure no one saw my new plan-to-be.  I ran into the office and hopped around for some effect.  
“Mr. Mordo! Mr. Mordo! I really need to go to the bathroom!” I yelled urgently as I charged into the room.  He sighed and pointed to the bathroom.  I followed the direction he pointed in and walked into the tiny bathroom.  I looked around frantically.  Aha!  A window!  I grabbed the small step-stool that was by the sink (it was to help the younger kids to reach up there to wash their hands) and put it right under the window.
I stepped up onto the stool, and then grabbed at the window.  I pulled the rest of myself up so I had my feet on the wall.  Only then did I find out that the window had no way to open it! With a swift move of the fist, the window was out of the way.  I cringed as I stared at my bloody fist, but I continued on my mission.
I clambered out of the window.  I was in the front garden.  I just needed to run across the road, and I’d be gone; into the forest.  I smiled to myself and began to run across the road.  I didn’t bother to look both ways before I crossed, because I was sure I could make it.  I tripped on a rock and fell.  I heard a sickening crack in my right leg. I tried to get up, but it seemed my leg wouldn’t listen to me.  Here I was, in the middle of the road, on the ground, with a possibly broken leg, and surely with the teachers after me.
I heard a sound coming my way.  I looked up.  A truck! Coming towards me! It was now or never, I had to get up! I scrambled on my hands and single working knee off the road and into the forest, where it sloped downwards into a much thicker part of the forest.  I watched as the truck that could’ve killed me rushed by.  It kicked up some sand.  I closed and shielded my eyes and backed away foolishly, and ended up rolling down the sloping hill leading further into the forest.
I hit my back on a tree and heard yet another terrible-sounding crack.  I was hopeless.  I tried to move, but I could barely stand the pain.  I cried to myself and wondered at what time at night the coyotes or bears would come out and kill me.  
And then I heard something.  A voice, I was sure.  All of a sudden, I felt calm.  The pain felt as if it was no longer existent.  I got up in a glazed-over state and began to walk somewhere.  I wasn’t sure where I was walking, but I just knew I was walking somewhere.  
All of a sudden, as I was still walking further into the forest, the effect wore off altogether.  I collapsed on the ground and began to cry to myself again.  I heard the cracking of branches behind me.  A shadow towered over me from behind, and I wasn’t sure what to think of it.  It was on its hind legs and it was extremely tall, but was it a bear or something else entirely?  Before long, two near-identical shadows were in view.  I fell over powerlessly from my knees and onto my side, and then, out of pure fear and pain, became unconscious.  The last thing I heard then was two voices talking to each other.
When I woke up, I found myself in a building.  Was it all just a dream? Yes, it was a dream, I was sure. .. Or not.  I looked around the room and noticed something strange; I was in some sort of building made out of something that looked like tree trunks, or maybe thick bamboo pieces.
“She’s awake.” I heard a voice behind me say.  A shadow, like the ones before, towered over me.  I shivered, and even that hurt.  I felt a comforting hand on my shoulder.  “I’m assuming you’re very confused?”  A teenage girl’s voice whispered in my ear.  All I could do was nod slowly and hope for the best.  “Quiet, you’ll scare her!” The voice of a teenage boy called out, presumably to the one who had whispered to me earlier.  I felt like it wasn’t possible to speak… Or live, for that matter.
“She’s still hurt, smart-alek.  I don’t think she would care.” The girl’s voice hissed.  “Do you care?” All of a sudden, like in those cheesy comedy movies, the girl stuck her black-haired head right in front of my face, startling me (just like in those cheesy comedy movies!).  I literally rolled right off the bed and onto the hard, wooden, floor.  My body didn’t hurt now, it was so strange. “You dumbo.” The boy said unemotionally. The girl giggled devilishly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal