Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: out of hibernation  (Read 1330 times)

pirpintine

out of hibernation
« on: October 17, 2009, 01:49:35 PM »

ive had catbug up and about for the first time in many months... i think even a year.  :-X

i was pleased his battery charged up properly after a few reseats, and it lasted just under an hour runtime :)

and it really was RUN time.. well, plod time. he was being very independant and explroing my room, usually he was very adement in staying in one spot. :D

he terrorised my cat, mind you! which was very cute... you could just tell on the cats face he was not amused  :P

he also finally did the tahdah trick! hahaha. i forgot how cute pleos were in action, they really are endearing, i just still feel they have quite a lot of potential for more. so i cant wait for innvo to finnish the life OS.

one question though, all his neck and tail still seem fine after his long snooze, but when he curls up and rests his chin on one ofhis front feet, the head/neck goes click click click click and jumps like it cant settle in that pose... is this going to end up with a broken neck or so you think its just because hes been motionless for so long? :S

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: out of hibernation
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 04:24:31 PM »

I am guessing Catbug may be a little stiff and sore after such a long nap ;) But as to wether it could cause damage I wouldn't know. Perhaps just see if it continues to occur... (you are going to keep Catbug out of storage AREN'T YOU :P)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

gucci_boi7782

• Triassic pleo master
  • Male
  • : 2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • Go Vegetarian!
Re: out of hibernation
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 11:35:25 PM »

Welcome back to the 'real world' catbug!
Save a life, go vegetarian.

www.goveg.com/factoryFarming.asp

Sophie-(Ugobe)
Eliot-(Innvo Labs)
Peanut-(Aibo ERS 31L)

"Tell me, will I dream while I am turned off?" ~Jules (Hanson Robotics)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal