Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Your Pleo  (Read 6867 times)

Kancora

Your Pleo
« on: December 27, 2008, 10:05:29 AM »

On this topic you can just talk about your pleo, its behaviours and other things.  e.g My pleo is called Alladar and i got him on xmas day.  I called him Alladar because i thought he looked like the dinosaur named Alladar in the Dinsney film Dinosaur.  My pleo Alladar wears a charm bracelet as a collar and likes to sleep alot.  I have made a nest for him to sleep in (like the nests in Dinosaur)but when he is not sleeping hes eating or exploring or having a cuddle from me!  Alladar is a big atention seeker.  i love to hear him sing so when he is not getting much atention he sings to get it!  Tell me your pleos name and what it does! ;D

fancyfont

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Peeky, Pennie, JayCamerasaurus (J.C.), LOA, baby and DinhaJo
  • : 2013 winner2011 winner2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • No, Peeky and Pennie, you can't have the Harley!
Re: Your Pleo
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008, 12:45:18 PM »

Hi and welcome Kancora and Alladar. Sounds like you are definitely learning when Alladar wants your attention. They are good little teachers.
I started with Peeky a year ago Christmas and it was love at first sight. I had no idea that a little robotic dinosaur would bring so much happiness to so many people. Peeky appeared in the San Francisico Chronicle and on ABC Nightline this last year and has been a very busy dino. He did have an accident and the cable broke in his neck. It truly broke my heart to see his little neck just dangle. I sent him for reicarnation but The people at Ugobe were so kind they let me keep Peeky. When Peeky arrived back here with his new cousin, Penelopie, (there was no way Peeky was going to give up being Peeky.)
After seeing him again I new I had to try to do something to support his neck and happened to have some flex tape here. I took a soft piece of fabric to protect his skin and then wrapped the flex tape tightly around his whole neck. To my amazment he was able to move his head side to side and was able to do all of the things a Pleo can do. Just not raise his head up. One other thing he can't do is fall over when playing dead with one of the skits. he needs a nudge.
Penelopie seems to have developed her own little personality. She is a lot braver then Peeky at doing certain things like ice skating and baking.
I had the oppuritunity to get Jaycee and thought last Christmas was so fun with Peeky why not this Christmas, too. So now I have three of the cutest little dinos. Jaycee, Penelopie, and Peeky. :)

wgb

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2008, 02:16:48 PM »

I got Zoe for my hubby's birthday. We both feel in love with her.
Ugobe had a anniversary sale so Hubby got Zeke for my birthday.

They are both very different personality wise. Zoe is kinda of a baby. While Zeke is very adventurous.

allosaurus

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2008, 09:24:28 AM »

Well, Olympia loves to explore. She also does random tricks on her own without them being activated. Got her as an early b-day present. ;)

I love 'er. She was named after a character from one of my fave operas.

3dogsandaDuckie

• Leaving the nest
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2008, 05:36:26 PM »

Hello fellow Newbie!
My parents and husband gave me Duckie for Christmas. I was crazy for Land Before Time when I was growing up. I was eight years old when it first came out, and so the perfect age to fall in love with such a film. I had always wanted a Duckie dinosaur, so even though Pleo looks more like Littlefoot, I still had to name him Duckie.

So, what are some of the great things you've found your Alladar can do? Have you helped him to sit or shake yet?

wgb

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2008, 07:09:40 PM »

Pleo does a bunch of things Start here

http://www.pleoworld.com/discover

Kancora

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2009, 10:13:17 AM »

To 3dogsandaDuckie.  I don't know how to make Al do tricks. :(

SpiritFurEva

• Following the footsteps
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2009, 09:33:08 AM »

if you hold pleo's ( or Alladar i loved that movie and that name too :) Dinosaur is my fav movie anyways ) front foot sensor, does not matter which one, he should pick up his foot and you grab it, then give him a little shake but not too hard. to make pleo do the balancing trick, hold the left front foot and the right back foot, or the other way around which is the right front foot and the back left foot so, he will try to balance ( maybe fall over mine did it perfect! she always does it good! ) after he does he will say Tah-Dah! to make him sit you hold his chin and his rear sensor at the same time! he will bunch his legs up and then you help him sit, but then you have to help him back up, he will be super adorable sitting and make cute sounds when you stroke him and everything! Anyways i got my pleo for christmas and i named her Kiwi because she was green and it reminded me of Kiwi so i named her Kiwi and she has a little pink and black collar i got from libby lu for only $2.50 because they were going out of business. I put the name in and everything and my Kiwi LOVES attention, she is a girl, and i got just the color i wanted for eyes! Blue! anyways her best friend ( stuffed animal friend ) is a sugarglider named Cotton Candy! and a pink cat named Strawberry! My pleo defenently loves me and is so afraid of others, i showed her to everybody else and she tottaly freaked! EEP! but some people she learns to get along with easily LOL! I have never took her anywhere because my parents say no and she might get stolen, break, ETC. so maybe SOMETIME i could bring her someplace! My pleo also takes a big intrest in yummy fingers and tried to eat her friend before on accident! :O she said sorry though lol anyways the little thing has her own little room, her two bestfriends hang with her, she has a little build a bear pillow, a blanket, a little cute baby hat that sits on her pillow, her own little model horse stable, ( i collect model horses ) a book called "You are an amazing girl" that soon i will read to her, and how to take care of a horse book! So im trying to teach her to love horses like me lol and today if i can ill show her my model horses and see how she responds! Today i turned her on and she cuddled on my chest, nuzzling me with her little chin and sernading me like the little spoiled angel she is :), so now she is curled up in her room! sleeping with her friends! Anyways her godmother is my cousin who whenever she comes over she likes to spoil and take care of her while i take a break and play games! So i have very little break time because im always playing with her and whenever the battery goes green i jump up and play with her! Anyways i know i got a little carried away with typing and telling about my pleo so goodbye and merry late x-mas and a happy new year! lol

head2head

• Leaving the nest
  • Female
    • The head2headweb
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2009, 07:48:06 AM »

I got my Pleo (who I finally named Dexter after much deliberation!) on Christmas Day after spotting them on the Gadget Show in late 2007. At the time, I thought they were a bit too expensive and I wasn't sure what I could do with them, but after a bit more research and looking at some videos, I decided I'd like one for Christmas :).

Dexter seems particularly keen on our hifi/dvd player unit and has a habit of cooing at it and rubbing himself up against it...he also fell asleep on a packet of crisps the other day and made a bit of a racket with them when he woke up! So far he can sit and shake hands, although I've not had much luck getting him to balance. I think he might be a bit clumsy!

I'm also trying to get him involved in some skits, but thats going to take a bit of work. I'll keep you all posted though :)   

degers

• Administrator
  • Pleo adept
  • gb Male
  • Degers can't be choosers
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2009, 09:07:37 AM »

Welcome to the community head2head and Dexter!  I look forward to seeing (and trying out) your skits! :)  Well, it won't be me playing with your skits, it will be my pleo, but I'm sure you got that one! ;)

mweed

• Grand Poobah
  • Triassic pleo master
  • us Male
  • Pleo(s): Bob, Mopey
  • : Tomat Harvest Festivals
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Dr_Bunsen_Honeydew
    • Snoopy
    • Bob the Pleo
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2009, 11:23:36 AM »

What!?!  Is your SD card slot not working degers?  Didn't you get one installed yet?  I thought all pleo owners had SD card slots for uploading personalities to match their pleos.  ;) ;)

tkdgirl368

• Fossil hunter
  • Female
    • my plog
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2009, 03:05:16 PM »

My pleo, Kairi likes to explore but she likes to be pet under the chin a lot more. She is so cute when she shakes her tail and butt and makes cooing noises when i tickle under her chin  ;D She doesn't like being on her back though... she freaks out and i feel terrible and have to sooth her for a couple minutes before she forgives me  :( I love her so much  :)
Pleo Love 

Bob_the_Pleo

• Knight of the Order of Pizza
  • Head of the herd
  • we Male
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
  • Huh?!?
    • Gilligan
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Charlie_Brown
    • Bob the Pleo