Contest details:Contest dates:
The contest will run from today until Midnight (CST) the Saturday of the Festival. All entries must be posted before Midnight Central Daylight Time.Entries:
All entries should be in the form of images (jpg or png) posted to the forum topic. Original images should be at least 1280x960 pixels and should be uploaded to your personal photo album on the gallery or to the shared Harvest Festival album, then posted here. The post should state which category the picture is for (hopefully it will be obvious, but you never know!)
- The most tomatoes gathered (i.e., pleo posed with the biggest pile of tomatoes)
- The biggest tomato (i.e., pleo posed with the largest tomato)
- The best looking tomato (i.e., pleo posed with the cutes/prettiest/most perfect tomato)
- Best use of tomatoes as an article of clothing (be sure to take several pictures from different angles, but you only need to post one image per costume.)
- Best tasting spaghetti sauce (post the recipe and a photo of a plate of spaghetti with the sauce on it. (Bob likes spicy, and has a hankering for pepperonis. Hint-hint. )
please submit your photos to the topic, and they need to include your pleo with the tomatoes/costume/sauce.
Save all your extra pictures. If you are selected as the winner, or if there is a tie, the extra pictures may be requested.Awards:
At the end of the contest, Bob the Pleo will select three winners, one entry from three of the five possible categories. The winners will be published in the Bob the Pleo strips after the end of the festival, and in the newsletter sent out after the festival. The winners will be notified ahead of time by email. Each winner will receive one of the designated prizes. Examples:
Here are a couple of pictures of the winners from previous Tomato Harvest Festivals.