Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: PDK (pleo development kit) alpha version trial run  (Read 48039 times)

mweed

• Grand Poobah
  • Triassic pleo master
  • us Male
  • Pleo(s): Bob, Mopey
  • : Tomat Harvest Festivals
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Dr_Bunsen_Honeydew
    • Snoopy
    • Bob the Pleo
Re: PDK (pleo development kit) alpha version trial run
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2009, 02:35:37 PM »

Yeah, Derek basically did a search-and-replace on Ugobe to Innvo Labs! ;)  The forums he discussed bringing back is not the forums we remember, it will be a "developer's forum" to discuss PDK issues only.  They are still making updates to the PDK based on our previous comments submitted a couple of weeks ago.  This version he has put out on their web site (and I made available here last week) is just a stop-gap to get something out there as he promised.  He refer's to it as the "Ugobe PDK".  The "Innvo Labs PDK" will be out later . . .   with most of our comments incorporated.  But it may be another month or so. . .   They are struggling to get the site up and running before this weekend when they plan to start selling the new-and-improved pleo.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2009, 05:06:29 PM »

A developers forum is just fine with me ;) Just as long as I have here as well :)

A stop gap solution is also fine, anything that will spike up some interest can only be good :)

Oh wow I was not expecting them to have the sales up so soon :o I expected late October... That will be wonderful!
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

justbede

• Pleo visionary
  • Male
« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2009, 05:10:21 PM »

The only reason it bothers me is because the difference in name and extension could get confusing. I think as soon as Ugobe started seeing problems financially they had bigger things on their plate than releasing the PDK so decided to concentrate on that. Great to see Innvo getting things done, thumbs up to them.
Innvo Labs, creating life since 2009
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal