Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where to buy a Pleo RB?  (Read 9167 times)

PinkPleo

• Following the footsteps
  • us
Where to buy a Pleo RB?
« on: October 30, 2021, 12:08:47 AM »

Anyone know if there is anywhere left to buy new Pleo RB? I’d like to get a blue or pink one. PleoWorld will not activate my email. Also, I keep reading terrible stories of people receiving broken Pleo from PleoWorld. Is there anywhere left, or do I give up and hope to find a used one on eBay?

pnhicks

Re: Where to buy a Pleo RB?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2021, 01:30:38 AM »

Hi PinkPleo,

I too have had problems contacting Pleoworld, but a forum member, pleolover234 did successfully contact them and got a "birth certificate" for a PleoRB bought off Ebay.

So Ebay is definitely a place where unloved Pleos show up (caveat emptor always applies when buying on line) ;) 

Try a PM to  pleolover234 to find out how to get their attention! If there is a secret handshake, please post it back here on the forum! :D

Cheers

Peter

Jaseypace

• Hatchling
  • gb Male
  • Pleo(s): Pleo
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2022, 04:49:58 AM »

Hi,
Just to say I’m selling a pleo on eBay if anyone is interested. Apologies if posted in the wrong thread!:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/325467291131?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2uQ1KSnST06&sssrc=2051273&ssuid=2uQ1KSnST06&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

April

• Hatchling
  • us Female
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2023, 06:17:28 PM »

Sorry to reply a couple of years later, but does anyone have an answer to this question besides eBay? I've seen a person get a brand new Blue Pleo straight from PleoWorld in 2021, so it seems like they occasionally make Pleos. Does anyone know if PleoWorld still create them in 2023?

JustDJ7893

• Hatchling
  • us Male
  • Pleo(s): Pebbles
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2023, 07:24:33 PM »

It's hard to say because the pleo world domain is still active and I believe you can even add accessories to your cart. I did email them earlier this year asking if accessories were still available for purchase but I never got a reply back. I think it's safe to assume that the website is still online but there is no activity let alone the option to purchase something.

April

• Hatchling
  • us Female
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2024, 03:57:59 PM »

I emailed them as well to ask if they are still selling RBs, but their response was simply, "We are out of stock," and they didn't answer if they still make some or not.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal