Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any way to give Pleo rb a name without ID card?  (Read 3427 times)

Loke

• Leaving the nest
  • us
Any way to give Pleo rb a name without ID card?
« on: June 13, 2021, 10:07:09 AM »

I found a working Pleo Rb on eBay, but he doesn't come with his id card, which is a major problem. Are there any workarounds for the lack of id card?

Edit: sorry for the accidental spam, the site want loading and I think I pushed "post" too many times.

I found this on the site: https://www.pleoworld.com/pleo_rb/eng/product.php?&c1id=5&id=32
However, the Number on Pleo's foot starts with an 8, which means this won't work, right? It's there a way to make a custom card?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 10:34:42 AM by Loke »

pnhicks

Re: Any way to give Pleo rb a name without ID card?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2021, 12:13:51 PM »

Hi,  A while back, Pleoworld sold me an ID card for a green pleoRb.  I would try to email them just to try.
Cheers
Peter

Loke

• Leaving the nest
  • us
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2021, 01:06:52 PM »

Did you buy the card I linked above? Does your model end or begin with an 8 or 1? 20 bucks is a lot to waste if it won't work, and it says it won't work with missions with those numbers.

pnhicks

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2021, 10:51:07 AM »

Hi 
No it was not the card in your link. Which I believe is for the red/blue versions that were marketed a bit diferently than other versions of the RB.

It was a green id card very generic looking and i bellieve it cost about 15 usd at the time.

An email to them is free and i don't get any comission on the sale!😉

Loke

• Leaving the nest
  • us
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2021, 11:10:15 AM »

I emailed them last week, perhaps they'll get back to me. I am nervous about paying for something on that website though, it looks like it has say dormant for a long, long time. I'll wait for them to reply to me I suppose.

pnhicks

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2021, 06:58:31 AM »

Don't worry about that!  They are legit, lousy customer support, but not crooks! ;)

Cheers!

Peter

PatrickPleo

• Following the footsteps
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Patrick, Finnigan, Gunther and Cecily
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2021, 05:07:24 PM »

I sent an email last week as well about Registering second hand RBs, they have not responded yet but I also ordered an RB from the website this past weekend and they sent me an email about upgrading to the 2 batt pleo rb instead of the 1 as they wouldnt be able to ship batts individually if I ended up needing the second batt....so they are still operating if that gives you any comfort...but yeah communication is iffy. I imagine the websites just really slow/quiet so they dont have it full staffed et.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal