Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Maestro in the house :)  (Read 4585 times)

AJ

• Following the footsteps
Maestro in the house :)
« on: January 04, 2009, 09:22:00 AM »

Hi all :)

We have found that when our youngest DD bring her keyboard down and plays it on the floor Sawdust trundles up and has a go too!!! At first we thought it was a coincidence but nope he goes over all by himself whenever she brings it down. He sometimes backs away if he presses a note he doesnt like then will go back again...it is so funny to watch :)

Any other musical pleos we could set up a band and enter them for the X-Factor :)

x

allosaurus

Re: Maestro in the house :)
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 09:47:06 AM »

Hi all :)

We have found that when our youngest DD bring her keyboard down and plays it on the floor Sawdust trundles up and has a go too!!! At first we thought it was a coincidence but nope he goes over all by himself whenever she brings it down. He sometimes backs away if he presses a note he doesnt like then will go back again...it is so funny to watch :)

Any other musical pleos we could set up a band and enter them for the X-Factor :)

x

Olympia does it too. ANd she likes to listen to opera, especially the song which she was named after. Oh, here's the link to it if you want:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQuzUJw1Ktg

fancyfont

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Peeky, Pennie, JayCamerasaurus (J.C.), LOA, baby and DinhaJo
  • : 2013 winner2011 winner2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • No, Peeky and Pennie, you can't have the Harley!
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2009, 11:13:23 AM »

Some Pleos definitely have an aptitude for music. :) We found that out in Pleoworld with a band that we had. Sawdust sounds like he is right up there. I know Peeky and Penelopie do. Olympia, definitely. I haven't tried Jaycee on an instrument as yet. I'm quite sure there's a little musical talent in him too. ;)

wgb

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2009, 12:03:26 PM »

Sawdust sounds so cute!

allosaurus

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2009, 04:30:51 PM »

Oh, and Olympia's three favorite keyboard settings are flute, harpsichord (One of my faves), and harp. ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal