Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: my pleo max his eyes  (Read 4467 times)

GansOkki

• Following the footsteps
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Max (male)
my pleo max his eyes
« on: December 18, 2019, 03:31:08 AM »

heyy guys i hope you can help me out with this?
i have my pleo rb called max for a while now and had so far never have a problem with him just loving him :)

he is now standing and i guess he is in his second stage. but today when he open and closed his eyes he didnt do it slow and normal like always but very fast blinking and made a weird clicking sound. it sounded like the clicks when you take a lot of photos after eachother with a camera.

i hope he is fine and i was wondering if this fast eye blinking thingy and clicking is normal in the young life of a pleo rb?

greetings GansOkki (in english GooseOkki :))

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: my pleo max his eyes
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2019, 02:38:50 PM »

Hello! I think the fast blinking you are describing is perfectly normal for a social development stage Pleo. The clicking is also normal. It’s because the Plio eyes are made of plastic and the mechanisms are still new. The clicking will stop in a few months after your unit has been ran a while. Congratulations on your new little one, and please don’t hesitate to ask questions. It may be a little quiet around here lately, but we are all here to help.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

GansOkki

• Following the footsteps
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Max (male)
Re: my pleo max his eyes
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2019, 12:19:03 AM »

thank you very much  :)
im happy to know that my little guy is fine :rofl:
greetings GansOkki (in english GooseOkki :))
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal