Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Little Sophia  (Read 4485 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Little Sophia
« on: January 12, 2019, 12:30:52 PM »

Anyone seen anything recently about a new Hanson Robotics product called Little Sophia? I guess she's kind of like the Sophia robot that has been shaking the robotics world for the past year or so.
Little Sophia has been branded as Sophia's little sister and is supposed to be available for purchase in 2019. I hope she doesn't end up like Professor Einstein- tethered to an app and with no volume control.
If my assistive technology would let me, I'd copy the link from Google where I discovered this little bot but it isn't being cooperative today. Happy info-Hunting!
Talon

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Pennys mum

• Pleontologist
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Penelope Pleo(RB), Berty Blueboy Wooster(RB), Fossil, Deana Dino & Dusty ugobes
    • Beaker
Re: Little Sophia
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2019, 04:04:53 PM »

It’s a real rarity that I’m creeped out by a robot - but that sly look out the corner of her eye scared the pants off me. 🥴

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Little Sophia
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 01:34:49 PM »

Oh dear! Uh... alrighty then! Maybe I won't look into this little lady. Haha! I thought about picking her up later if her price wasn't terribly steep and reviewing her from a blind person's prospective on my YouTube channel as I'd planned to do with Kuri but I don't want to scare everyone away.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal