Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Luvabella and Pleo RB react to each other’s Toys!!!!!!!!  (Read 5115 times)

Pennys mum

• Pleontologist
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Penelope Pleo(RB), Berty Blueboy Wooster(RB), Fossil, Deana Dino & Dusty ugobes
    • Beaker
Luvabella and Pleo RB react to each other’s Toys!!!!!!!!
« on: October 19, 2017, 01:47:54 PM »

This got me very excited:

https://youtu.be/j5GiGI9-ixY

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Luvabella and Pleo RB react to each other’s Toys!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 12:59:08 PM »

Oh wow! Hehe! I think you may have stumbled onto Spinster
Easter egg. Your Luvabella was making all sorts of animal noises that were not part of the normal package, right? She didn't come with a frog or a dog or a pig, right? I've seen the lamb, the cow, the horse, and a cat. That's really cool and interesting that she could not only come with a lamb, but a sheep- I'm assuming this little figure is a grown-up sheep. Maybe Spinmaster is going to offer a separate accessory pack. Nice discovery!
It sounded like your Pleo RB thought the little play-animals were food. That's pretty cool!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Pennys mum

• Pleontologist
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Penelope Pleo(RB), Berty Blueboy Wooster(RB), Fossil, Deana Dino & Dusty ugobes
    • Beaker
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 02:11:30 PM »

Luvabella comes with a lamb toy which she kisses to make it make different animal sounds ( the sounds really come out of the speaker in Luvabella’s belly) Luvabella then says the name of the animal. Pleo RB’s tug toy emits the same number as the lamb toy so Luvabella “thinks” it’s her lamb toy and Pleo RB thinks it’s his tug toy. I was so excited when I discovered this that my husband thought we’d won the Lottery LOL!

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 03:34:24 PM »

Oooooh! Now that makes sense. I didn't know she only had a lamb. I thought she had several little toy animals with RFID tags that she identified when you held them close to her face. It's a pity SpinMaster didn't actually do that. How cool would that be if she could identify her little toys.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Pennys mum

• Pleontologist
  • gb Female
    • Beaker
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2017, 04:00:30 PM »

Yes, it would have been much better! I’m sure Spin master will do that with future models, I’m expecting lots more interactive accessories. Fancy giving a child just one toy play with!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal