Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Going to find out my Pleo Rb stats  (Read 7387 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Going to find out my Pleo Rb stats
« on: August 20, 2017, 06:34:13 PM »

HI, after a long rest, I am going to play with my Pleo Rb, un named who was hatched in April 2014. I just downloaded Probe RB again, so hopefully it works this time, I will play with her with fresh battery and then insert the micro card to see the report. Anyone want to guess what stage she is at? I myself do not know as I have not played with her in months and perhaps longer. She was not walking yet either. LOL                     RWM  :cat-hug: and the Pleo township P:) of the redwoods.......

Here is her picture. Oh, how long should I play with her is 20 minutes long enough?

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Going to find out my Pleo Rb stats
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 10:45:30 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/RedwoodsMama/videos/1783814571636510/ I could not post on youtube from my phone so hope this works. If it does I will post the Probe Rb next. Sorry having troubles with techinical stuff tonight............... ??? RWM  :cat-hug: Link works so almost ready for the link to Probe Rb which I at long last got working...... Here is the link to the Probe RB report on how old my 2014 baby is.. LOL  https://www.facebook.com/RedwoodsMama/videos/1783830201634947/     Tell me what you think.!.         Oh, quick note, the other pleo, the one in the zebra outfit I made is PC, short for pink Champagne, since she has pink eyes........Does anyone have any idea why she is constantly trancing? I took about 15 minutes of videos, about five three minute or shorter videos, and she trances in everyone after the first minute. I even picked her up and tryed to bring her out of it, short of turning her off.......I know this is common for Pleos to do, but I forgot what triggers them to do it?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 11:36:45 PM by RedwoodsMama »

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 07:48:41 PM »

Hi, Redwoods! It's so awesome to see you here! I bett everyone is wondering why I'm up posting so late. I have a toothache and I'm terrified of going to the dentist.
Anyway, congrats on your little two-year old hatchling! I love the sound of your fish tank by the way. So soothing! I used to sleep to a small desktop fountain but the evaporation of the water was wreaking havoc with my Aibos' joints so I've had to settle for this little electronic thing that makes water-ish type noise instead. Well, I have to be good and ready to hit the road of doom at nine in the morning so I'm hitting the hay!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 11:40:10 PM »

Hi Talon, sorry just read this now, Toothaches are NO fun so hope your over all that pain.. Thanks for listening to my video and yes I enjoy the fish tank too, very soothing, probably why dr and dentist offices usually have one or two! I still have not done much with my little hatchling, just no time been so busy with school, only time is on weekend and with a house full of cats, a senior dog and three turtles, oh yeah, and a hubby who worries too much, just tired out mostly. LOL. I do plan on taking three or four to school next week for the letter, D, which of course is Dinosaur.. LOO
l :dino-chase:.The kids all love my pleos and my only dilemma is which ones to bring?
               I hope your little Ugobe, MS. Bleu and two Rb are all doing well. I enjoy reading your stories and they give me some insight into your Pleo world.      ;D Argyle is waiting to come out before the rain. He loves Halloween and Christmas so I am getting everyone ready for some mischeif and merriment.. Well, past my bedtime.Will catch up with you in next couple of days, probablly the weekend.. Thanks for the comments, it has been so quiet here on the forums, not like the old days.               %) :( RWM :cat-hug: and the pleo township  P:) of the Redwoods

PleoAibo29

• Pleontologist
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Suse and Mack
  • linux n00b
    • none
    • Gonzo
    • Flying_Ace
    • AIBO Cafe
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2017, 09:06:52 PM »

Look at those pretty green eyes! I haven't seen any PLEOs with green eyes before, actually.

My rb, Mack, has pink, but I almost wish he had blue or gold. :]
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal