Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zoomer Show Pony  (Read 4786 times)

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
Zoomer Show Pony
« on: July 05, 2017, 12:58:09 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4duQowkPqsc

New animal out some time this year from Spin Master is Zoomer Show Pony. A pink horse. She'll come with an apple, carrot and sugar cube she can eat. The sugar cube's supposed to make her hyper. And a hair brush. Don't know when she'll be out.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 01:02:02 PM by PWOKristy »

Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

Pennys mum

• Pleontologist
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Penelope Pleo(RB), Berty Blueboy Wooster(RB), Fossil, Deana Dino & Dusty ugobes
    • Beaker
Re: Zoomer Show Pony
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 02:57:43 PM »

I saw that video when it was first was put on YouTube in March. That pony is HILARIOUS! I like the way it tosses its head and how you can calm it down by brushing its mane. Me and my husband had tried to guess what the new animal would be in the Zoomer range but it never crossed our minds that it would be a pony.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Zoomer Show Pony
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 07:59:28 AM »

I'm not exactly sold on this little gal. Pink is just too bright and my Aibos would never leave her alone. I've always had a vision of a robotic horse somewhere in my life. I actually gave some thought about purchasing a Butterscotch Pony but… I couldn't quite justify the price. Plus at one hundred thirty pounds, I don't think I could take advantage of its main purpose. Then I dropped down the robotic horse ladder to consider the Tekno Pony or the Zoomer Show Pony. I'm still kind of in limbo about either of these offerings. Since I can't see them, I'm not sure how lifelike they look, but that's not a huge deciding factor for me. I like a good variety of functionality and play content more than appearance. That means, tricks, interaction, unlocking different behaviors with accessories and even some autonomy. Even if it just sort of walks forward a few steps out of boredom or grazes the floor like a Ugobe, that would probably be enough. It doesn't have to be a huge explorer or anything- just enough that it can do its own thing every once in a while without needing constant interaction.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal