Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DOWNLOADING PERSONALITIES  (Read 4704 times)

def leppard

• Leaving the nest
  • gb Male
  • Pleo(s): pleo
DOWNLOADING PERSONALITIES
« on: June 14, 2017, 05:22:00 PM »

Hi have only been on here a couple of days and i tried downloading the various personalities on the personality download page;i tried downloading the (warrior personality) on to a SD card,and also the (wolf personality) on to SD card,but the only one that seems to work is the (pleosorausrex personality) which i was able to download and put on to a(SD card) and it works great,but as i mentioned on the new member's page where i introduced myself,i explained that i bought my Pleo way back in (2008) and i only got about a year out of the battery and i just recently got it RE CELLED and i am up and running again.

I would therefore like to ask someone on here is it got something to do with it being a (2008) Pleo and not the new Pleo version which is (rb) i think you call it which is causing the newer personality's not to download on to an SD card,if someone could give myself any information on this subject it would be much appreciated,many thanks.

mweed

• Grand Poobah
  • Triassic pleo master
  • us Male
  • Pleo(s): Bob, Mopey
  • : Tomat Harvest Festivals
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Dr_Bunsen_Honeydew
    • Snoopy
    • Bob the Pleo
Re: DOWNLOADING PERSONALITIES
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 03:02:27 PM »

All the personalities should work fine on the older pleos.   Your problem is the file type.  Some of the personalities files are compressed to save space and download quicker.  The Wolf personality and the warrior are both downloaded as .zip files.  You will need to first unzip the files then copy them to the SD card.

def leppard

• Leaving the nest
  • gb Male
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 04:39:01 PM »

Thanks mweed,i will maybe try and unzip the files and see if that will work,thanks again.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2017, 01:57:00 AM »

The worse thing that can happen with an incompatible personality is a sensor or two won't respond. That's about it :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

def leppard

• Leaving the nest
  • gb Male
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2017, 01:29:52 PM »

The worse thing that can happen with an incompatible personality is a sensor or two won't respond. That's about it :)

Thanks for the advice InmemoryofRomeo,i will have to watch out for that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal