Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help help help!! Pleo first generation charger cradle  (Read 5142 times)

Kaylee

• Egg
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): No name yet
Help help help!! Pleo first generation charger cradle
« on: February 16, 2017, 12:59:15 AM »

Hi guys we have just purchased a pleo first generation for my son who is dinosaur mad being new to the world of pleo we didn't know what came with what etc. The seller informed us the charger was missing and all we needed for it was a cable taht you could get off amazon. We purchased the cable and it arrived yesterday being excited we unpacked pleo to the realise where on earth did the cable plug into. After doing some research online it appears the seller never gave us the charger cradle 😩 I've searched everywhere online and can't seem to find one anywhere meaning we can use pleo. I have one very sad little boy and one very angry husband 😐 Please if anyone could help me in either finding the cradle for pleo or if there is some other way I can get him to work I would really appreciate it

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Help help help!! Pleo first generation charger cradle
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 04:36:28 PM »

Not really sure what to suggest other than contact the seller and ask them if they still have the charging cradle.  I searched both amazon and eBay and there don't seem to be any for sale there.  You could also try contacting pleo world and asking them if they still sell the charging cradles for their original 2009 pleos - they use to but they don't seem to have them listed on their site anymore that I can see.  It may still be worth asking them the question though as they may have one somewhere that they could sell you.  The only other option would be if someone from on here has a spare one they can sell or give you. 
Just to check what colour is the battery?  There are a few different types of batteries out there.  If you have one of the original green Nihm batteries then it may well be dead and even with a charging cradle you will probably find it will never charge and wont work.  Almost all the original batteries don't work anymore. 
The other thing you can do is keep an eye out on ebay as there is a seller who goes on there from time to time selling a lipolly battery that works in both original pleos and pleo rbs.  This battery comes with it's own charging cradle and usually sells for about $100. 
Hope this helps

Piggy

Re: Help help help!! Pleo first generation charger cradle
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 01:43:55 AM »

HI this email address is from a Italian seller from eBay he sells pleo ugobes , refurbished batteries and you can contact him if you are looking for spare parts. So you can  email him if he has a charger for sale  ;)
I have a pleo ugobe from him and a new battery . I have great experience with this seller . Good luck I hope he help you with the charger  :D his email address is l.galluccio@hotmail.it
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal