Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does anyone Have a Furby Connect  (Read 3078 times)

Echo538

• Pleozoologist
  • ca Female
Does anyone Have a Furby Connect
« on: October 23, 2016, 10:53:17 AM »

Hi, how is everyone?

I'm not looking to buy a Furby off of any of you or anything. I plan to buy my own in the future. I would just like to know, does anyone have a Furby Connect product and has anyone used it with iPhone? I poked around at some of the Furby Connect posts but want to know, does it really know what time it is as advertised in the online link, or does it just guess based on the app's updates? I hear it understands when it is breakfast time, etc., and I don't recall a Furby ever having done that before. It would be nice for my little Furby critters to meet a new Furby friend. And I'm not sure who posted it, but I absolutely love the video with all the Furbies, Star Wars, etc. I'm a Furby geek as you can tell. Thanks.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Does anyone Have a Furby Connect
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 01:14:50 PM »

Hi, Echo! IMR has a Furby Connect. I'm sure she would be willing to share her knowledge about the robot with you. If you do decide to get one of these guys, let me know how its accompanying  app works with voiceover.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: Does anyone Have a Furby Connect
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 03:10:31 PM »

Sadly old furbies and Furby connect don't communicate much. I was very disapointed at that.

The app is only useful as long as it's running and connected, and I haven't noticed my connect noticing the time. But I haven't had it connected for hours and hours either. Much like the Furby boom app it's more simple responses to the app, rather than interacting with the app.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal